What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, to tell you honestly, a few conservative Bangladeshis really get on the nerves of Indians here. A lot of them. Particularly the ones who get into conspiracy theories (RAWamy!).

Sure, there are a couple of fans of d!ck-measuring contests on both sides. But that's something else.

Surprising what havoc a few guy's opinions can wreak eh?

Suffice to say, I find many here intolerant. Not in terms of religion, but opinions.

There's a saying: "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to express that opinion."

That just doesn't exist here. They couldn't even comprehend it. This phenomenon exists in nearly all Asian cultures.

Becomes something of a mudslinging contest here.

Or maybe we simply consume too much spices :P

PS: No one goes to Indian Defense. Not even Indians. Hell, much of the users here are Indian nationals (surprised?)

From what I've seen, most of the Indians on Bangladesh-Defense are totally self-obsessed. Bangladeshis aren't starting topics about India - all the most recent threads are about current affairs in Bangladesh.

From the # of times I've been told that Bangladeshis shouldn't post about India, I'm pretty sure most of the Indian users here don't understand 'freedom of speech'. They also don't seem to understand they can just IGNORE what's being said, especially when it's said in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT FORUM.

If I went around telling everyone "Stop talking about me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" - people would just laugh at me day & night.

I highly encourage, if there any efforts/control from moderators to have some kind of check on Unethical behavior from Indians on PDF.
and the chinese is talking abt ethics and other fellow chinese is thanking it...what else can we expect from chinese deployed in this forum...

Not sure why Bangladeshis trying to club Indian bengalis with them as if it's going to elevate their status. Indian bengalis are known as bongs in india

Indians are flaming every community here simultaneously.

The Indians have also been posting large numbers of anti-China threads as well.

and CD...guess u wont refrain from trolling...by d way, since when HK people started liking chinese... :P

Look Bangladeshis if you want Indians to stop commenting in Bangladesh sub forum, you have two choices. Buy pdf from webby and ban all Indians or leave pdf and open a new forum.

No one will entertain your rant otherwise.

I went over to India-Defence to check if there were a lot of Bangladeshi posters in there. I looked at the most recent threads - no Bangladeshi flags. There were a few Pakistani flags in Indian-Defence.

I found 1 Bangladeshi flag after looking through 7 or 8 of the most recent threads. It was in a topic about Sheikh Hasina: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html

I've been told by Indians that Bangladeshis are posting about India & Indians.

But I didn't see this on Indian-Defence AT ALL.

There are even threads being started here by Indians... So strange... I don't say this about all Indians but most of you do come here to provoke & fight. What happened to being peaceful?

Actually. Its not BD forum. Its a pakistanis forum which has a section called Bangladesh defence which have no relation with any kind of defence( Once a Pakistani said that " Change the name of bangladesh defence to Bangladesh social and political section) and almost every post directed to Indians and blame awami league and India by saying hasina is puppet of India for every wrong thing happens( For even a death of mosquito).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...try-world-happy-planet-index.html#post3467547

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/210731-indo-burmese-conspiracy-against-bd.html

and about that thread(
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html)
There is more Indian comments than Bangladeshi because that was posted in Indian Defence section. Idiot.

So these people are all saying the same thing:

>95% of the threads on the most-recent topics are about BD. Why are you guys posting in threads like this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...appiest-country-world-happy-planet-index.html

This guy was the first Indian poster:

There was no mention of India before him in the entire thread. Maybe Indians on PDF are just a teeny bit self-obsessed.

Chinese guys are pretty good-looking actually.

you are just 51 posts old here, that's why you don't understand. Indians make sarcastic comments because, blaming Indian govt, awami govt, and raw for every thing , even good things like rail ,road, infrastructure projects, loans, trade, where two countries co-operate to do good things , is become a tradition of jamathi Bangladeshi members here. before coming to this forum most of the Indian members here believed Bangladeshi's like the Indians but we were surprised to know they don't.

OP, to tell you honestly, a few conservative Bangladeshis really get on the nerves of Indians here. A lot of them. Particularly the ones who get into conspiracy theories (RAWamy!).

Sure, there are a couple of fans of d!ck-measuring contests on both sides. But that's something else.

Surprising what havoc a few guy's opinions can wreak eh?

Suffice to say, I find many here intolerant. Not in terms of religion, but opinions.

There's a saying: "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to express that opinion."

That just doesn't exist here. They couldn't even comprehend it. This phenomenon exists in nearly all Asian cultures.

Becomes something of a mudslinging contest here.

Or maybe we simply consume too much spices :P

PS: No one goes to Indian Defense. Not even Indians. Hell, much of the users here are Indian nationals (surprised?)

India Defence has more defence related stuff posted than any other sub forum. That should tell you something.

If I went around telling everyone "Stop talking about me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" - people would just laugh at me day & night.

And you opened this whining thread LOL!

So bongi commie ba$tard is an adorable term for West Bengali people ...right?

The thing is if anyone calls me that he will be replied in equal terms, unlike you lot bending your backside for your western masters.
Really wtf is it with you Bangladeshis and your obsession with north Indians and Pakistanis. Generally north Indians are most unfortunate group in India.

Look Bangladeshis if you want Indians to stop commenting in Bangladesh sub forum, you have two choices. Buy pdf from webby and ban all Indians or leave pdf and open a new forum.

No one will entertain your rant otherwise.

But WHY are you guys spamming here so often? If you want to comment (even hate on Bangladesh), that's fine. But do it in a productive way.

Most of you post just to spread provoke anger. The Chinese guy said you're doing this in the China Defense & I've seen something similar in Pakistan Defense.

WHY? I'm baffled how so many of you behave like this - it's like you're a clan of spammers.

^ If BD posters start talking like Zabaniya, even when he criticized India, Indians will start making BD related thread good one rather than retaliating to defend India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom