What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flame_retardant

Reaction score
I went over to India-Defence to check if there were a lot of Bangladeshi posters in there. I looked at the most recent threads - no Bangladeshi flags. There were a few Pakistani flags in Indian-Defence.

I found 1 Bangladeshi flag after looking through 7 or 8 of the most recent threads. It was in a topic about Sheikh Hasina: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html

I've been told by Indians that Bangladeshis are posting about India & Indians.

However like the other idiot asura desperate to make dumb comments on Indians on all threads.

But I didn't see this on Indian-Defence AT ALL.

There are even threads being started here by Indians... So strange... I don't say this about all Indians but most of you do come here to provoke & fight. What happened to being peaceful?

There are two reasons:
1. Because most of your countrymen blame india for all their problems the day your fellow stop members stop doing that it will stop
2. There are multiple time more indian members on this forum compared to bangladeshis

Moderators should take a strong notice of singling out a particular community and make a scapegoat of it. Thread and posts reported.

Bangis stop talking about Indians, RAW, BSF, Dalali babus, India taking over BD etc and no one would even touch BD subforum with a barge pole.

Oh wait, but if you stop talking about these there would be nothing to discuss in BD subforum.

A curious paradox.

Indians are flaming every community here simultaneously.

The Indians have also been posting large numbers of anti-China threads as well.

And they also called you a slanty eyed c****....:cry:...Eveeel Indians...

Indians are flaming every community here simultaneously.

The Indians have also been posting large numbers of anti-China threads as well.

I saw a couple of Chinese posters in Indian-Defense but nothing like the # of Indian posters in China-Defense.

... but WHY? People don't do things without reason. Why go to another country's forum & spam it?

I went over to India-Defence to check if there were a lot of Bangladeshi posters in there. I looked at the most recent threads - no Bangladeshi flags. There were a few Pakistani flags in Indian-Defence.

I found 1 Bangladeshi flag after looking through 7 or 8 of the most recent threads. It was in a topic about Sheikh Hasina: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html

I've been told by Indians that Bangladeshis are posting about India & Indians.

But I didn't see this on Indian-Defence AT ALL.

There are even threads being started here by Indians... So strange... I don't say this about all Indians but most of you do come here to provoke & fight. What happened to being peaceful?
we love you so we open so many threads concerning you.
aami tomake balo bhasi babu moshai..............:D

Welcome to the world of PDF :D

I saw a couple of Chinese posters in Indian-Defense but nothing like the # of Indian posters in China-Defense.

... but WHY? People don't do things without reason. Why go to another country's forum & spam it?

This is nothing, you should have seen them spamming the China Defence section before.

Literally the entire first page was filled with anti-China topics.

After which they started putting limits on how many threads you could post simultaneously.

I told it several times guys...they are blatantly ignored in their own land :woot:, let's tolerate some illegal. The master (north indian) people don't value others like people from West Bengal, Odisha, North-East so they vomit elsewhere they can. I've seen indian peoples' comments in other forums where they are using innumerable abusing words about Bangladesh and Bangladeshi people but along with this they don't spare Bangali of West Bengal ;).

Most Indians join this forum with a positive opinion about Bangladeshis. Then we realize India is hated the most by Bangladesh. Pakistan comes a distant second. WE quickly adapt to the situation and hate you back equally.

Stop talking about India in every thread of yours. Indians won't bother to even check your threads.

And they also called you a slanty eyed c****....:cry:...Eveeel Indians...

This racial slur is so common in India against NE Indians that they actually had to BAN the word being used. :lol:

Buddy, it's not as if we can't use racial slurs back at you. It would be the easiest thing in the world, but using the "n-word" in return for the "c-word" is like an eye for an eye. And that's supposed to be wrong, right? :azn:

Just 49 posts, you need to see so many things. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom