What's new

Case of the missing ‘Dorbesh’

Pinaki says in one of his videos that Darbesh Baba is the one who has been sanctioned by America. He says about 471 or 371 people have been newly sanctioned. Darbesh Baba is one of them.

I have noted Americans were trusting him. Whenever an important American govt official came to Dhaka, he would sit with Darbesh. Americans were sending message to Hasina via Darbesh Baba.

It seems, Darbesh Baba did not pursue things with Hasina. It means, he did not really convey what the Americans were telling him.

No wonder, he is black listed. I hope @IndianLite also does not get sanctioned.

Pinaki says in one of his videos that Darbesh Baba is the one who has been sanctioned by America. He says about 471 or 371 people have been newly sanctioned. Darbesh Baba is one of them.

I have noted Americans were trusting him. Whenever an important American govt official came to Dhaka, he would sit with Darbesh. Americans were sending message to Hasina via Darbesh Baba.

It seems, Darbesh Baba did not pursue things with Hasina. It means, he did not really convey what the Americans were telling him.

No wonder, he is black listed. I hope @IndianLite also does not get sanctioned.

Darbrsh is very powerful. His family is extremely powerful. The clan contains high ranking generals and judges 🤣🤣🤣

And he is China’s main man.

Hinduvta despises him 🤣🤣

He does not care about US sanctions 🤣🤣🤣

Darbrsh is very powerful. His family is extremely powerful. The clan contains high ranking generals and judges 🤣🤣🤣

And he is China’s main man.

Hinduvta despises him 🤣🤣

He does not care about US sanctions 🤣🤣🤣
You are very silly. You have become a very filthy spokesman for all filthy BAL cronies. Do you think your one vote will give BAL any win in the election?

You are very silly. You have become a very filthy spokesman for all filthy BAL cronies. Do you think your one vote will give BAL any win in the election?

Why would I waste my time voting in a fake election.

Ballots will be stuffed.

But bnp will get about 60 seats.

Why would I waste my time voting in a fake election.

Ballots will be stuffed.

But bnp will get about 60 seats.
No, survey the opinions. BNP will get 60% of the votes and 80% of the Parliament seats. However, Saima will win Mujib’s seat in Tungipara. Hasina will be faking sick before the election and will be transported to England for better treatment.

So, do not please worry. This is how Hasina would save his ego and neck. I hope she will be allowed entry to Heathrow on humanitarian ground, but then of course under Police custody.

So, do not start weeping already!!

Last edited:
What makes you say that?

Lot of business ties and he is responsible for clearing Chinese interests with Hasina.

Rumour is he wants a Chinese base in Chittagong.

That’s why Hinduvta hates him.

Lot of business ties and he is responsible for clearing Chinese interests with Hasina.

BD people hate Darbesh Baba because he is a bigger thief than Hasina herself.

Awami League is a thief producing factory and Darvesh baba is just a finished product of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom