What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen, most of the Indians on Bangladesh-Defense are totally self-obsessed. Bangladeshis aren't starting topics about India - all the most recent threads are about current affairs in Bangladesh.

From the # of times I've been told that Bangladeshis shouldn't post about India, I'm pretty sure most of the Indian users here don't understand 'freedom of speech'. They also don't seem to understand they can just IGNORE what's being said, especially when it's said in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT FORUM.

If I went around telling everyone "Stop talking about me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" - people would just laugh at me day & night.

Your responses are very mature. But you'll get tired of it.

Note this trend in 9/10 threads in BD section:

1) Indians flood the threads with pictures of poverty from BD.

2) Every Indian post, except the occasional few, is about how stupid, lowlife scum BD forumers are and how most ordinary BDs love Indians.

3) Every third post by an Indian goes something like this "Bangladesh is insignificant... we superpower.."

4) At some point, out of nowhere, some Indians will find an excuse to bash Islam and Muslims, without provocation.

There's more, and you can't do anything to stop these trend. So please, don't waste your time trying to be reasonable.

Just my 2 paisas. =)

Anti-Muslim, we thrash any Indian member who questions Indian Muslim's patriotism.

But WHY are you guys spamming here so often? If you want to comment (even hate on Bangladesh), that's fine. But do it in a productive way.

Most of you post just to spread provoke anger. The Chinese guy said you're doing this in the China Defense & I've seen something similar in Pakistan Defense.

WHY? I'm baffled how so many of you behave like this - it's like you're a clan of spammers.

Why do you guys have a sticky in bd forum called India doctrine? Don't you guys know no shame? Why do you guys call anyone and everyone as Indian dalal, as if it's a country full of dalals.

Anti-Muslim, we thrash any Indian member who questions Indian Muslim's patriotism.

Yes, we've seen how much you love Indian Muslims during times of Mumbai protests. Even the most respectable Indian members had things to say against the whole Indian Muslim community.

PS: Let's not get into that topic atm. You've witnessed it all^^.

So these people are all saying the same thing:

>95% of the threads on the most-recent topics are about BD. Why are you guys posting in threads like this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...appiest-country-world-happy-planet-index.html

This guy was the first Indian poster:

There was no mention of India before him in the entire thread. Maybe Indians on PDF are just a teeny bit self-obsessed.

Chinese guys are pretty good-looking actually.

You have joined only in july. You have to look a little earlier to see no one is innocent here and who is instigating whom..

So if that's true, shouldn't there be mostly Bangladeshis posting in threads in Bangladesh Defense section? Why are there so many Indians spamming here? (Actual debate welcome)

This is a Pakistani forum and mods allow us to post. There are many sections restricted for full members.

Your responses are very mature. But you'll get tired of it.

Note this trend in 9/10 threads in BD section:

1) Indians flood the threads with pictures of poverty from BD.

2) Every Indian post, except the occasional few, is about how stupid, lowlife scum BD forumers are and how most ordinary BDs love Indians.

3) Every third post by an Indian goes something like this "Bangladesh is insignificant... we superpower.."

4) At some point, out of nowhere, some Indians will find an excuse to bash Islam and Muslims, without provocation.

There's more, and you can't do anything to stop these trend. So please, don't waste your time trying to be reasonable.

Just my 2 paisas. =)

PDF isn't the world, I visited other forums where most are indian..no Bangladeshi members. You will be astonished to see their comments over Bangladeshi there which simply reveals their mindset towards us. On PDF they just try to troll but can't use those slang and abusive words as mods will not allow and most other country members are actually anti-india. For example, I saw a thread titled "Bangladesh is useless" and then junks after junks posts by all indian hating Bangladesh and its people.

You have joined only in july. You have to look a little earlier to see no one is innocent here and who is instigating whom..

Really? People are still talking about things from back in June? Then why are the recent posts about CURRENT AFFAIRS in Bd flooded by Indian spammers? (Current Affairs = things that are happening now. Not in June).

^ I differ, but you are right, it will derail the thread. Just want to let you know, I respect Muslims because I have my reasons even when I am die hard Hindu.

As said earlier, we need to stop supporting posters who crosses line. Leg pulling is ok, but one shouldn't cross few lines.

So if that's true, shouldn't there be mostly Bangladeshis posting in threads in Bangladesh Defense section? Why are there so many Indians spamming here? (Actual debate welcome)

Before joining this forum, I had very positive view about Bangladesh but after reading what your countrymen wrote. Bangladesh is the country whom I hate most . You are new here. Stay here for few week and you will know what I am talking about.

If I went around telling everyone "Stop talking about me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" - people would just laugh at me day & night.

And you opened this whining thread LOL!

No - I actually welcome you guys if you want to debate. But I don't get why you're such a spammer. Look at my first interaction with you here:

The only thing burning here is the reputation of bengalis as intellectuals. Your inablity to comprehend simple english and the other pk_baloch troll's small heart fatwas go hand in hand with a general lack of good education.

BTW China is ranked 60 and USA 105 - so congratulations to big hearted pakistanis and bangladeshis, if a lack of comprehension actually leads to happier hateful idiots, then well its all good then :lol::lol::lol:

Look at the difference between that & this post from you:

I want Experienced well being to go up and life expenctancy too, without significant impact on environmental damage. I'm willing to accept environmental damage because India has a huge human development issue and we need to grow overall. The Indian govt is making efforts to that effect - the huge investment in renewable and nuclear energy, for example.

The index does not give an absolute measure though, it tells us where the country stands in terms of achieving HDI (broadly) excellence (plus experienced well being) without causing too much environmental damage. So while our ranking is low on the index, our countries have lower than desirable HDIs too.

First post = spam.
Second post = Not spam. I don't agree that the environment should be sacrificed to raise HDI because I think it's possible to be environmentally friendly & develop well. But I can understand why someone from a poor country would feel that raising HDI at all costs is most important.

Why couldn't you have posted that in the first place? You're here on Bangladesh Defense because you like to provoke anger & I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY.

PDF isn't the world, I visited other forums where most are indian..no Bangladeshi members. You will be astonished to see their comments over Bangladeshi there which simply reveals their mindset towards us. On PDF they just try to troll but can't use those slang and abusive words as mods will not allow and most other country members are actually anti-india. For example, I saw a thread titled "Bangladesh is useless" and then junks after junks posts by all indian hating Bangladesh and its people.

oh does such forum really exist?? pls give me the links...I am just fade up of controlling my posts when I unwillingly reply to few BD nuts over here...

Really? People are still talking about things from back in June? Then why are the recent posts about CURRENT AFFAIRS in Bd flooded by Indian spammers? (Current Affairs = things that are happening now. Not in June).

As I told you earlier, this hate is historical. It wont change just because you have joined the forum. Just go with the flow and troll yourself or you can post only meaningful insights. Either way, it doesn't make a difference.

Till BD has rabid India haters who exist only for hating India, don't expect us to be nice to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom