What's new

Welcome to our new members in Turkish Defence section!

Sie sind ein Fuchs. Alles entwickelt sich hier, wie bei Orientalen üblich, in einen Spielgarten für paranoide, pubertäre und TV-Spiel / Serien abhängige und geschädigte Kinder.
Erstaunlich ist , dass Querdenker mit falschen Mitgliedskonten und folgenden Beleidigungen diskrediert werden.
Dies wird geduldet und ist besonders erstaunlich.
Das dahinterstehende System ist primitiv und bedarf keiner weiteren Erklärung.
Lieber Hurshit, lass es gut sein.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
peace be upon you

my name is Waleed. Arabic guy (from KSA) with a Turkish blood and heritage from my mother side that goes back to the Ottoman era. my family city (Ha'il) was an ally for the Ottoman empire until its last days. I'm majoring in Business administration (currently in the U.S for school). I collect/smoke Cuban cigars as one of my hobbies. and of course reading articles/books that focuses on the Ottoman Empire history.

peace be upon you

my name is Waleed. Arabic guy (from KSA) with a Turkish blood and heritage from my mother side that goes back to the Ottoman era. my family city (Ha'il) was an ally for the Ottoman empire until its last days. I'm majoring in Business administration (currently in the U.S for school). I collect/smoke Cuban cigars as one of my hobbies. and of course reading articles/books that focuses on the Ottoman Empire history.

If you are not Hurshit then Ahlan wa Sahlan.

peace be upon you

Welcome friend :)

If you are not Hurshit then Ahlan wa Sahlan.

His english grammar seems normal so he's probably not Hurshit but we'll see :D

People, are vary against new comers because of Hurşid....a very crazy ex-member who was banned and opened at least 30 new accounts...

Welcome. :)

oh I see now. yeah unfortunately this forum is a bit toxic, I think I remember him from previous pages (before I decided to be a member).

Thank you

@Oguzhan

I just wonder Who you are ? I couldn't see your introduction in this thread. Kindly introduce yourself in here. Although You seem to be a new member in here, You seem to get accustomed to all functions of PDF and sub-forums. Your way of communication skills with other old members are not like a new one as well. Those are my observation and predictions for your background in here but I just wanted to know you from your own speeches! Here you are !

@Turk-Power

Introduce yourself please !

Last edited:
Nice to see new members joining it means PDF is very populR

I wanted to follow in the footstep of Xenon (real name Sinan?) abi and introduce myself after 6 years of joining :D
I joined in 2010, was pretty active for three years until 2013. Then completely inactive for about 3 years due to some issues . Now im back and i really enjoy the new Turkish community :enjoy:
Oh and my memleket is Kayseri, this must be mentioned :D please mention your memleket as well. I like bicycles

@Oguzhan

I just wonder Who you are ? I couldn't see your introduction in this thread. Kindly introduce yourself in here. Although You seem to be a new member in here, You seem to get accustomed to all functions of PDF and sub-forums. Your way of communication skills with other old members are not like a new one as well. Those are my observation and predictions for your background in here but I just wanted to know you from your own speeches! Here you are !

@Turk-Power

Introduce yourself please !
Turk-power has introduced himself bro
And please make Turkish Economy thread sticky again :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom