What's new

IDEF 2023 Expectations and Possible Surprises

Contract signing ceremony of ÖZGÜR-2 F-16 modernization projects

We will meet all the avionic modernization needs of the Turkish Air Force's F-16 Block 30, Block 40 and Block 50s with our national systems

AESA Radar , Fighter Electronic Warfare System , T-Link and indigenous missile integration will be standard for all F16 block30-40-50s under the Ozgur-II modernization program

-- MURAD AESA Radar
-- FEWS Fighter Electronic Warfare System
-- IFF System
-- T Link
-- 9681 V/UHF air radio
-- ASELPOD Targeting Pod
-- SOM, HGK, KGK, LGK, GOKDOGAN , BOZDOGAN Integration of national munitions

1690377386862.png

1690377157076.jpeg

SSB President Prof. Dr. Haluk Görgün: (F-16 modernization)

OZGUR-2 modernization will be more capable than VIPER

Ahmet Akyol, General Manager of ASELSAN:

With the F-16 modernization, we will offer our F-16s more than 20 technologies.

The Turkish Air Force will gain a very serious capability

Boeing E-7T Peace Eagle AEWC Modernization

Peace Eagle Modernization Cooperation Protocol was signed between SSB, TUSAŞ, ASELSAN and HAVELSAN

Our E-7T AEWCs will become more proficient with new sensors and technologies.
1690378551226.jpeg

Last edited:
MKE 127 mm Naval Gun

MKE has developed 76 mm Naval Gun

And a cooperation protocol was signed between MKE and the Turkish Naval Forces for the development of the 127mm National Naval Gun
1690377712821.jpeg

This is huge development.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) i know I have asked this before, but in light of the Turks now being able to upgrade beyond the Block 30s, what does this mean for Pakistan? Is an upgrade possible for non-BLK 52 jets without US approval?
Let's say it's technically possible, it's an issue of whether we want to risk American reprisals (e.g sanctions). Turkiye may get away with upgrading their own F-16s, but they'd have to be more careful with 3rd parties. One jugaar scenario I can think of is Pakistan suddenly upgrading the F-16s on its own in Pak (but with Turkiye's help in secret).

Let's say it's technically possible, it's an issue of whether we want to risk American reprisals (e.g sanctions). Turkiye may get away with upgrading their own F-16s, but they'd have to be more careful with 3rd parties. One jugaar scenario I can think of is Pakistan suddenly upgrading the F-16s on its own in Pak (but with Turkiye's help in secret).

Why would the Americans have objections with PAF upgrading the F-16s in Turkey but not in Pakistan? Are there contractual clauses that prevent such actions?

Why would the Americans have objections with PAF upgrading the F-16s in Turkey but not in Pakistan? Are there contractual clauses that prevent such actions?
Yep. Turkiye would need US permission to upgrade our F-16s. As long as the US keeps up with its side of the contract (supplying spare parts, which it is), both Pak and Turkiye would have to do the same. Even doing it within Pak is shady territory, but it reduces liability for Turkiye.

Any idea when the TEI-TF10000 will be ready for testing? @MMM-E

in the first place , TEI will produce and ignite the TF6000 this year

target for TF10000 in 2024 ( first ignition )
but will be ready for testing in 2028 and first flight before 2030

( 10.000 lbf , small but It will be one of the most advanced engines in the world with the cutting edge technology )

870x1150x3150mm

1690390265490.png

1690390732002.jpeg

TF-10.000 Engine will power the ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA

Last edited:
Ok !!!! how about you try to do patrolling in those crap non AC dalas for 8 hours on daily bases from May to August. I would ask you after four months of that. How much sane you remain. I am not nuts, these are basic things in entire world. Even in countries like Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco or UAE or Sauid Arabia or Iran or Iraq or Bangladesh or pretty much any other country, you would find such vehicles for Police not our crap Dala. But you would have known this if you would have bothered to open your eyes and mind and do some research. All countries Police uses either SEDANS, or SUV or Police Van but most importantly they all have AC in them. @RAMPAGE

View attachment 941391
View attachment 941393
muffakir ehh kere pavilion di tasveeran weh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom