What's new

IDEF 2023 Expectations and Possible Surprises

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So INSHALLAH from 25th of this month IDEF exhibition will begin in Turkey. One of the biggest defence exhibitions in the world. So Turkish brothers what are your expectations from it? INSHALLAH what new weapons and systems you think will be shown. I from our side is expecting GIDS to reveal some new weapons.

images (96).jpeg

Hopefully, the Turkish companies will display KAAN, ANKA-3, ATAK-2, KIZILELMA, Altay, SIPER etc. It'll be a good message to India....
These are great but we have seen them already. Are you expecting some new reveals which are not seen in public, and would be shown for first time during this year IDEF?

@MMM-E Brother any new weapons or surprises expected at this year IDEF 2023 ?

it is said that SAGE will not participate this year, so i expect nothing new. i would like to see GOKHAN, Siper and other AA s in this fair.

it is said that SAGE will not participate this year, so i expect nothing new. i would like to see GOKHAN, Siper and other AA s in this fair.
also Gezgin Cruise missile

What is SAGE?

I am expecting a lot of stuf for KAAN, Aselsan with a lot of AESA radar systems, a lot of next gen drones, missile systems from Roketsan. Complete SIPER system, i am waiting more information about MILDEN.
INSHALLAH hoping for the best. I am also hoping lot of new information about engine projects of Turkey. Also, as Turkey is helping Ukraine, they should make sure in return they get as many engines with TOT as they can. Engines of Tanks, Fighter Jets, Drones, Transport Planes, Helicopters, Ships should come with TOT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom