What's new

IDEF 2023 Expectations and Possible Surprises

F1ziR8sWAAEJvtw
The kind of Police Cars I want to see Pakistani Police using instead of those crap Dalas.

1690341988218.png

1690342004641.png

1690342019935.png

1690342462294.png

My Turkish brothers. Why I am having a feel that as if I am from Turkey and attending IDEF although I am not. Where are you guys. Why are you not posting here?

You are absolutely nuts.
Ok !!!! how about you try to do patrolling in those crap non AC dalas for 8 hours on daily bases from May to August. I would ask you after four months of that. How much sane you remain. I am not nuts, these are basic things in entire world. Even in countries like Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco or UAE or Sauid Arabia or Iran or Iraq or Bangladesh or pretty much any other country, you would find such vehicles for Police not our crap Dala. But you would have known this if you would have bothered to open your eyes and mind and do some research. All countries Police uses either SEDANS, or SUV or Police Van but most importantly they all have AC in them. @RAMPAGE

1690357652441.png

1690357689944.png

Last edited:
This is the best news of IDEF23, F16 upgrade can be done to all blocks and will be done. With this we will outgame the Americans with ther bitching behaviour with ypg and greece bs demands. First they will begin with block30, from 2025 to 2027 all the 30's. After that block40 and 50 between 2028 and 2030.

Considering the cost of warships, even if this suicide drone costs something along the lines of $5-10 million, sending a small squadron of these to sink a single ship (or take it out of commission) would 100% be worth the cost. They're hard to detect and shoot at, so their relatively higher cost against the likes of an anti-ship missile is more than made up for by its capabilities.

We've seen the potential damage these can do due to the Ukraine-Russia war. I have zero doubts that nations are both frantically developing their own versions, while trying to develop counter measures against them simultaneously.

For example FDI Frigate costs $1 billion

Cost effective Turkish USVs will be game changer in naval warfare with suicide attack capabilities which enables silent and unexpected strikes against Warships to provide A2AD in the Eastern Mediterranean

Good luck to enemies ,,, They will need it

Another submersible unmanned kamikaze USV from HAVELSAN

Speed of 60 knot
Range of 200 nm
Warhead of 200 kg high explosive
Advanced task management based on ADVENT Combat Management System
Network centric warfare capability
Facilitate enhanced situational awareness and decision-making
Surveillance for extended periods
Submersible and autonomous 3D navigation capabilities
Swarm attack capability
Extended underwater duration capability
To manoeuvre both on the surface and underwater
Cost-effective

stealth design and material
1690369460720.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the best news of IDEF23, F16 upgrade can be done to all blocks and will be done. With this we will outgame the Americans with ther bitching behaviour with ypg and greece bs demands. First they will begin with block30, from 2025 to 2027 all the 30's. After that block40 and 50 between 2028 and 2030.

This is huge development.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) i know I have asked this before, but in light of the Turks now being able to upgrade beyond the Block 30s, what does this mean for Pakistan? Is an upgrade possible for non-BLK 52 jets without US approval?

Türkiye's new ammunition UCA to tie hands of enemy​

Range of 70+ km
It will enter the inventory in 2024

Undetectable by radar and sonar, air-launched guided smart underwater mine UCA to be world's first long-range smart underwater mine

It will enter the sea from the target point without being detected by radar thanks to its radar-absorbing coating, and will be able to settle precisely on the seabed, where it will wait for the target ship with its acoustic absorbing coating.

UCA will have the ability to detect and destroy target ships with its advanced sensor fusion technology

UCA has pressure, vibration, magnetic anomaly and acoustic sensors.
1690374750863.jpeg

1690374864541.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom