What's new

Welcome to our new members in Turkish Defence section!

We just profess our love for Bismarck <3

Zulkhareyn seni adam sanardım, ne idugu belirsiz bu adam önce kalp kazanıp, tanıyıp sonra bilgi topluyor

Hi Hurşid....

Hurshid are you a maniac or something like that ? We don't want to read your absurd posts....why are you insisting to be around us, communicate with us ?

We as the Turkish community in PDF don't want you....simple as that.

Sinan yeter artık haddini bil, adam ban yedi, cezasını çekti başka nick alır girer, her girdiginde aynı şeyi ne pişirip koyuyon önüne, absürt yazılar ne zamandan beri forumda kural dışı. Her seye mudahale etme. Ben de bunu sana yazma geregi duymum, hatta muhartap olmuyum

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
peace be upon you

my name is Waleed. Arabic guy (from KSA) with a Turkish blood and heritage from my mother side that goes back to the Ottoman era. my family city (Ha'il) was an ally for the Ottoman empire until its last days. I'm majoring in Business administration (currently in the U.S for school). I collect/smoke Cuban cigars as one of my hobbies. and of course reading articles/books that focuses on the Ottoman Empire history.
Welcome to the forum.

Gercekten alman olduguna inanan var mi ya? Neden random bir alman turk savunma sanayii ile ilgili bir foruma ilgi duysun. Bu adam buyuk ihtimalle almanyada yasayan bir turk ya da kurttur.

Hem ne olursa olsun. Forum kurallarina uydugu surece kimseye ayrimcilik yapmamaliyiz.

Ayrica burada paylasilan bilgilerin neredeyse tamami medyaya sunulmus haberler. Bunlar kar zarar oranlari belirlenerek medyaya sunuluyor zaten. Sirketler bunu dusunmeden sirlarini medyaya acikliyor sanmiyorsunuz herhalde degil mi?

Burada paylasilmasindan rahatsizlik duymamiz gereken haberler gerceklesen operasyonlardan anlik ve iceriden gelen haberler olmali. Onlarla da modlar zaten ilgileniyor.

Sadece pkknin ekmegine yag surmeyelim yeter. Burada tom clancycilik oynamanin bir mantigi yok.

Hocam sen okumayı biliyosun di mi, yukarıda yazdım. Farklı kisilere farklı konularda aynı soruları yoneltior dolaylı dolaysız, bu da demek oluyor ki (bana göre) bir şeyleri topluyor.

Benim mantgımın almadıgı da o, ilgi duyması ilginç. Bu adam türk ise neden almanyadan gozukmesi seçsin, eger orada yaşayan türk ise neden almanım desin, eger almansa neden türk savunma sanayine bu kadar ilgili.

Yada şu, müslüman gelişmekte olan bir ülke kökenli alman vatandaşıdır, türkiyeyi destekliyodur olabilir.. Hakkını da yemek istemiorum iftira atar gibi.

Sadece hepimiz biliyoruz medyaya sızan dısında savunma sanayinde çalışan arkadaslar var, onların aptallıgından faydalanabilir. Ama herkes ne paylasıp paylasmaması gerekigini biliyosa sıkıntı yok.

@cabatli_53

I am not a secret member.My name is obvious.I don't mean to communicate with other Turkish members a lot.If i would want it,i would go some Turkish military forums which mostly combined by arrogant members.
I just write for few forums,though i follow as much forum as possible.Americac,Indian,Austurian,Russian etc...
I like when our Neo-patriotic guys drive nuts.I try to keep my manner with logical perspective.I usually try to look out of box,since there is no need to tell the same thing which everyone do so.
Everyone was talking about different things but woops,we shot down a Russian plane.This is the world,we should always think on every possibility.
Age is 28.I'm a teacher.

I wanted to follow in the footstep of Xenon (real name Sinan?)
Lol i wasnt very serious when posting this, anyways why is everybody thinking me and Sinan are the same person? :D
There was someone in ME section who was saying Sinan and xenon are double accounts, what a load of BS, or is it? :what:
*x-files theme starts*

Lol i wasnt very serious when posting this, anyways why is everybody thinking me and Sinan are the same person? :D
There was someone in ME section who was saying Sinan and xenon are double accounts, what a load of BS, or is it? :what:
*x-files theme starts*

I didn't mean you two are the same person :D
Since your nickname on PDF is xenon, i was just wondering if your real name is Sinan as well bro. But i think every Turk members should introduce themselves here, also the old ones, with their memleket :D
And im not an agent who wants to track you down, trust me, or should you?

Zulkhareyn seni adam sanardım, ne idugu belirsiz bu adam önce kalp kazanıp, tanıyıp sonra bilgi topluyor
Biraz sakin ol, burada halk gizli belge paylasmiyor

I didn't mean you two are the same person :D
Since your nickname on PDF is xenon, i was just wondering if your real name is Sinan as well bro. But i think every Turk members should introduce themselves here, also the old ones, with their memleket :D
And im not an agent who wants to track you down, trust me, or should you?

Biraz sakin ol, burada halk gizli belge paylasmiyor
No my real name is Volkan. :)

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been reading posts on here for a long time. Me and my dad regularly discuss Turkish politics, so I've gained a lot of knowledge on what's really going on over there. Ever since the Turkey - PKK/ISIS conflict began last year I've been following it closely. I've noticed the large amount of PKK propaganda on the internet and how global it has become. To see PKK graffiti all the way here in Australia was a wake up call. This multi-pronged plan to divide Turkey must be stopped, and I'm here to talk to like minded people about what can be done.

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been reading posts on here for a long time. Me and my dad regularly discuss Turkish politics, so I've gained a lot of knowledge on what's really going on over there. Ever since the Turkey - PKK/ISIS conflict began last year I've been following it closely. I've noticed the large amount of PKK propaganda on the internet and how global it has become. To see PKK graffiti all the way here in Australia was a wake up call. This multi-pronged plan to divide Turkey must be stopped, and I'm here to talk to like minded people about what can be done.
welcome bro let me be the first to welcome you here :D

Welcome Brother, Just want to know what city in Australia you live In?? I Live in Australia aswell

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom