What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

guys, stop personal attack. focus on the news.
is it true?
i believe Su-30 is a good platform, but its electronics for sure obsolete, not as good as J-10. I'm thinking how powerful J-10B is...

wow, think about j-20's debut over south china sea.

is it true?
i believe Su-30 is a good platform, but its electronics for sure obsolete, not as good as J-10. I'm thinking how powerful J-10B is...

bcz this is pupu said .so 100% true

btw.russian 99m2 have proved what pupu predict is real again

is it true?

What makes you think electronics are absolute in SU-30.. if Vietnam doesnt have them doesnt mean SU-30 electronics are bad... secondly vietnam MK-2 are maritime strike aircraft.. they dont have features like a multirole aircraft... so what is the big deal in it?.. and if China used AWACS in engagement it is of no big deal.. because awacs does the major part...

What makes you think electronics are absolute in SU-30.. if Vietnam doesnt have them doesnt mean SU-30 electronics are bad... secondly vietnam MK-2 are maritime strike aircraft.. they dont have features like a multirole aircraft... so what is the big deal in it?.. and if China used AWACS in engagement it is of no big deal.. because awacs does the major part...

Actually. . the Mk2 series are more advanced than the Mkk's.
and whilst geared for maritime strike, they possess all the wiring and software for multirole ops..
better comm equipment.. and better radar.

i don't think it is true, and i am unwilling to believe it. such kind of news is created just for fun and to satisfy those chinese who are tired of china gov.'s peace-keeping announcement.

is it true?

i don't think it is true, and i am unwilling to believe it. such kind of news is created just for fun and to satisfy those chinese who are tired of china gov.'s peace-keeping announcement.

Believe it or not, this’s a fact too

dude, maybe your are new here and know nothing about russia weapons. now let me tell you something even 8 years kids in China know:

russia is not good at electronics/software stuff, they never developed any real hardcore stuff in their entire history.

the one fitted on Su-27sk was shockingly bad, when the PLA first had their hands on Su-27sk imported from Russia, they couldn't even believe russia is still using such 60s technologies.

Now you want to tell me su-30 is significantly better?

trust me dude: india considered su-35 as a minor upgrade from su-30, now you want me to believe su-30 has any major upgrade from su-27?

don't be silly.

both are .

dude, maybe your are new here and know nothing about russia weapons. now let me tell you something even 8 years kids in China know:

russia is not good at electronics/software stuff, they never developed any real hardcore stuff in their entire history.

Where did the first fighter born PESA come from? Or the first HMC? The first data-link that implemented coordinated attacks was also first introduced in Russia, what about a HUD that displayed radar information? All of this was eventually barrowed or copied by other air forces. And please look into the radar of the JF-17, while you're at look at the PL-12's seeker, funny that Russian avionics and technical assistance keeps finding its was into Chinese weapons even though many hear seem to think Russian avionics are trash.

the one fitted on Su-27sk was shockingly bad, when the PLA first had their hands on Su-27sk imported from Russia, they couldn't even believe russia is still using such 60s technologies.

Stop talking nonsense, the Chinese knew exactly what they were getting before they even purchased the aircraft.

Now you want to tell me su-30 is significantly better?

trust me dude: india considered su-35 as a minor upgrade from su-30, now you want me to believe su-30 has any major upgrade from su-27?

don't be silly.

both are .

No one is going to trust you, the SU-27 and SU-30 series aircraft couldn't be more different, different radars, different OLS, different mission computers, different engines, different everything.

is it true?

wow, think about j-20's debut over south china sea

You are not qualified to make such a statement. Su-30's and old Migs have achieved radar locks many times, if you recall there was a Mig-29 that achieved a radar lock on a Pakistani F-16; moreover, in mock exercises the Mig-29 has achieved radar locks on every aircraft it has encountered, similarly the SU-30 has done the same. Pupu's statement has a number of inconsistencies and question marks as well as bias and a hidden agenda, his stament about Vietnamese pilots being demoralized just proves he stooped to the level of fanboy--if you like go back and read my earlier post regarding his statements.

Moving on during Cope India Indian aircraft were able to jam and achieve radar locks on F-15's, but this does not mean that the F-15's could not hold their ground. The next time around F-15's and SU-30 met the F-15s were able to achieve a much greater kill ratio.

The Chinese know the radar frequency of the SU-30's radar. Since they know the frequency all they have to do is flood that frequency with enough 'noise'. When this is achieved EM energy from the jammed aircraft has problems locating enemy aircraft because of all the clutter or 'noise' in his operating frequency. There is nothing 'high-tech' or amazing about this especially when ECM aircraft and awacs are used--it is essentially brute force. Remember, and aircraft such as the J-10 has a limitation of how much electronic counter measures (ECM) it can carry--an ECM aircraft does not. If the roles were reversed the Vietnamese could have done the very same thing to the J-10.

Further, often when barrage jamming/or radar locks are achieved an aircraft's radar can usually get an indication of where the enemy aircraft are, thanks to the radar warning receiver, although there may be some limitations such as no range bearing. Further, the SU-30's IRST, if range permits, could get a location of aircraft, best of all it is a passive system. So even if an aircraft is jammed it still can obtain a general location, and that is all you need when you can employ IR missiles.

And as said earlier even lo-tech methods of jamming or disrupting radar locks can be used, this means when pupu stated that the J-10's had a continuous lock he likely exaggerated, a simple chaff can severely clutter radars with different frequencies, something that would be difficult to overcome and maintain a continuous lock, than again it was also said that multiple locks were achieved so it seems like he cant keep his story strait.

the same can be said in india. Here even a two year kid know that chineese products are 3rd class. Happy now.

Stop trolling.

lol bcz this monumental failure of air combat with PLAAF. Your vietnam's great general had been appointed to approach our chiefs of staff maxiaotian and sue for peace in BEIJING.

Vmsdh.jpg

5F9K5.jpg

xN4BR.jpg

LOL, first these pathetic vietnamese keep on shouting "china aggression"and "we'll fight to last one for our country"!, now their top general suddenly fly to beijing for "peace talk" and "conventional friendship",what's the reason?:cheesy:
when your best fighter , which is considered as your only hope to counter "aggression", can be shoot down easily, what can you do?

i think the aircraft tht was locked by j10 can be su 27 also....atlast both su27 and su 30 have same airframe

Poor bragging Chinese :). If it is real, plz provide evidence, data, video...May be several months later, USAF F-22 will be lock by their J10 also.

Back
Top Bottom