What's new

How general Chinese see Modi on Chinese forum

It will be a great achievement from Islamist point of view when MODI become PM.

It is the party which elects the PM, so if BJP wins then it doesn't mean we have turned our back against our secular nature. All it means is that BJP has positive agenda of development of our country. All you guys are doing is repeating the mistake of creating a bogey man out of MODI.

[Bregs];4782369 said:
Height of hypocrisy by our own modi fans now praising same country for which they were accusing congress for being soft, These double standard are amazing when security of country is at stake. No where in the world such a hypocrisy is noticed

It was BJP which recognized Tibet officially in lieu of Sikkim though it should have been the Tibet and rest of border issue settled mutually

R u some street cricket playing kid speculating such love hate games,u remind me of that moron salman soz.

Enemy or competitor has nothing to do with respect or admiration.

I will be honest. Before coming to PDF, I don't have a clue who is Modi.

Because only the people that come to PDF gives a damn about India. The general population couldn't care less about India because India is not a very important country in this world.

Before I came to PDF, I didn't even know we had a war with India in 1962. And I didn't know how deeply it affected the Indians. India is never mentioned as a topic in conversations among ordinary people. Chinese media very rarely covers Indian issues.

I found it amazing how much China is discussed by Indians, Indian media, Indian military and Indian politicians.
Just shows we are important to Indians but to us India is pretty much irrelevant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom