What's new

How general Chinese see Modi on Chinese forum

[Bregs];4782480 said:
Lol non Indians (Chinese) are happy because they will gain more territory if BJP Comes to power like they last time got Tibet recognition on platter

Congressis are known to 'keep' their party above their Country....so, your ridiculous response is no surprise....

Tibet is not our land....that we can give it to China simply by 'saying' it belongs to China....that was simply a political move......even if China annexes Tibet that won't be our loss directly....
BUT you're deliberately trying to ignore the fact that, India is losing it's own land to China under this blo*dy Congressi rule....and Congress has a history of giving away Indian land....
From partition of India to forming the most corrupt govt. in Indian history so far....the Congress has done more harm to India than good....
Congressis are simply traitors....

So xuxu bottom line is most of you respect and admire Modi ji and depending on your personal axe to grind with India, either want him in ower or do not?

I heard Modi only shorter than 1 week from a story with TATA, personally, I hope he can bring India on a right road, Singh is more than 80 years old, when my history teacher talking about Mao "nerely 80 years old, even half brain cells have died, can't take care about himself not to say take care about one country"
I feel in India, when some one really want to do one thing, people always wrangling, no cost, can moral peak, just against is ok.
Just as cheap food supply plan, every one know this is a joke and hurt India long-term interests, people of other countries even can't think these things can happen, but in India, no part dare to against the plan

Congressis are known to keep their party above their Country....so, your ridiculous response is no surprise....

Tibet is not our land....that we can give it to China simply by 'saying' it belongs to China....that was simply a political move......even if China annexes Tibet that won't be our loss directly....
BUT you're deliberately trying to ignore the fact that, India is losing it's own land to China under this blo*dy Congressi rule....and Congress has the history of giving away Indian land....
From partition of India to forming the most corrupt govt. in Indian history so far....the Congress has done more harm to India than good....
Congressis are simply traitors....

Have a look at this :

'India cannot remain insensitive' to Tibet crisis; BJP leader

[Bregs];4782596 said:

[Bregs];4782480 said:
This is height of stupidity on part of BJP to think so had this exchange with Tibet (which was hugely relieving n critical for china) involved whole border dispute then these incursions would have not been possible

Ha Ha Ha......delusional Congressi.....
So, according to you, BJP is responsible for these Chinese incursions...:lol:.....even if we consider it, what the Cong. govt. is doing about it.....giving away Indian land!
Is it a counter measure?... BJP 'recognised' Tibet as part of China so Congress is giving away Indian land to China.....:lol:
Actually, the Congress knows too well, they have sucked India to such an extent that India is no longer capable of countering any Chinese aggression....hence they're going soft on the issue....

Ha Ha Ha......delusional Congressi.....
So, according to you, BJP is responsible for these Chinese incursions...:lol:.....even if we consider it, what the Cong. govt. is doing about it.....giving away Indian land!
Actually, the Congress knows too well, they have sucked India to such an extent that India is no longer capable of countering any Chinese aggression....hence they're going soft on the issue....

Tibet was recognised as part of china by BJP Govt and its effects on indian - sino border dispute, not congress, checkhistory then come back

[Bregs];4782369 said:
Height of hypocrisy by our own modi fans now praising same country for which they were accusing congress for being soft, These double standard are amazing when security of country is at stake. No where in the world such a hypocrisy is noticed

It was BJP which recognized Tibet officially in lieu of Sikkim though it should have been the Tibet and rest of border issue settled mutually

Dont be an idiot and talk like congress pappu.

The decision on issues of national interests like tibet are taken in accord with opposition and with mutual agreement not unilateral.

Also if someone is praising chinese people who are optimistic of Modi that doesn't mean they are praising chinese regime and their policies toward India.

[Bregs];4782369 said:
Height of hypocrisy by our own modi fans now praising same country for which they were accusing congress for being soft, These double standard are amazing when security of country is at stake. No where in the world such a hypocrisy is noticed

It was BJP which recognized Tibet officially in lieu of Sikkim though it should have been the Tibet and rest of border issue settled mutually

Praising a country for its achievement does not mean we cant be tough against their intrusions.

As much as tension with China is concerned, Nehru takes the honour of starting all this. If he had an iota of diplomatic knowledge, he would not have started this and we would not have lost huge chunk of our land. That @rseho** made sure that India will have to fight always with a big country like China..

But who am I kidding.. Congressis will never believe any of this ..

Dont be an idiot and talk like congress pappu.

The decision on issues of national interests like tibet are taken in accord with opposition and with mutual agreement not unilateral.

Also if someone is praising chinese people who are optimistic of Modi that doesn't mean they are praising chinese regime and their policies toward India.

See within your self before calling me idiot, its not your fault modi fans are intolerant like you

I'm sure marxist got an orgasm reading these posts. At another level I'm happy chinese people aren't gonna vote in the elections- give them half a chance and they'd all vote modi to PM ship with absolute majority.

shoo,maggot.....
The sickular congress is the biggest and worst example of how servile flattery and slavery is enforced and practiced in a modern democracy.the very same dynasty has held on to the reins of power for over 60 years. No other party in India comes close to them in terms of hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy.

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

^^^heights of shamelessness:pissed:

I'm sure marxist got an orgasm reading these posts. At another level I'm happy chinese people aren't gonna vote in the elections- give them half a chance and they'd all vote modi to PM ship with absolute majority.

shoo,maggot.....
The sickular congress is the biggest and worst example of how servile flattery and slavery is enforced and practiced in a modern democracy.the very same dynasty has held on to the reins of power for over 60 years. No other party in India comes close to them in terms of hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy.

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

^^^heights of shamelessness:pissed:

Who are you and why did you come here?

笑死我了,凭什么印度就不能发展,凭什么印度贱民只能是贱民,我们愤怒西方不公平的时候,是不是也在做对印度不公平的事情?
Killing me, why India can not develop, then what is the Dalits in India Dalits only, we are angry Western unfair, it is not unfair to India?

强制拆迁了很多未经允许建造的印度教庙宇,想问楼主,穆迪是什么宗教倾向?
This man is interesting, he removed many illlaw temples, by the way, what's his religious?

他本人是印度教徒。但印度教和其他宗教有些不同。一般宗教是你要信该教才是教徒,但印度教是生出来就是印度教。至于本人信不信神灵就无所谓了。所以很难猜他到底信不信。不过一般政治家都不会在乎这东西吧?
He is the Hindus. However, Hinduism is somewhat different with other religions . Most religions that you have to believe that is Christian, but Hinduism is born is Hinduism. As I Believe gods do not care. Believe it or not he in the end it is difficult to guess. But most politicians do not care about this stuff, right?
是啊,印度教和佛教的组织性都不太强,跟政客大不同。说不定过些年穆迪就是印度总理,我想印度多数中下层人民有很强的改变现状的愿望,手中选票又多,什么奇迹都可能发生。
Yes ah, Hindu and Buddhist organization is not too strong, big difference with politicians . Maybe after some yearsMudi is the Prime Minister of India, I think the majority of the lower middle class people in India have a strong desire to change the status quo, in the hands of ballots great, what miracles can happen.
底层得有教育资源,独立决策能力,现在一选举一个村子都和地主一起投一个人。大部分印度农民大概还不如我了解穆迪,这样肯定不行啊。
Bottom must have educational resources, independent decision-making ability, and now an election a village and landlords are cast with a same man. Most Indian farmers is probably not more than I know Mudi's, this would certainly not change.
印度确实需要这样的铁腕,就怕这样的铁腕会被政治上谋杀。
India really need such an power man,would be afraid of the man will be murded on political .
支持穆迪上台 作为一个有胆魄和胸怀的人 他的上台无疑会给中国和印度带来巨大的变化 印度会快速进步并且现代化 而我们需要这样的对手 中国需要竞争才能继续进步 不然再发展几年我们没有对手自然就懈怠了
Support Moody's power, courage and heart as a man, he came to power for China and India will undoubtedly bring about tremendous changes, India will quickly progress and modernization, and we need such a competitor, China needs to compete in order to continue to progress , or the development of a few years and then if we have no rivals, naturally will slack
光把美国竞争下去,就不是我们有生之年能看到的了。所以不用担心没有竞争对手。印度还是免了吧。
Light of the U.S. competition continues, it is not our lifetime can see it. So do not worry no competitors. India is a free bar.
如果真对印度有利,能够代理印度发展并为印度人民谋福利的话,上台就上台吧。藏南就算收不回来的话,也希望那里的人民能过好点的。
If really beneficial to India, the agency for India's development and welfare of the people in India, then it came on the stage. Southern Tibet even being paid, then I hope the people there can have a good life.
他上台导致中国人不好过只能说明中国的领导人不行。
If he came to power and let the Chinese people a hard time, only shows China's leaders sucks.

如果这样的人掌握印度,那么印度就真的有救了。印度现在过剩的是民主,缺乏的是魄力和专制。
If such a person to grasp India, then India has really saved. India is now the excess of democracy, the lack of courage and tyranny.

他上台是他的悲剧,印度旧势力太强,他一个改良派没什么用
If he came to power may be his tragedy, the Indian old powers are too strong, he only one reformist useless

Thanx @xuxu1457 for all you translations .

You are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom