What's new

How general Chinese see Modi on Chinese forum

xuxu1457

Reaction score
Country
China
Some days, I heard one Indian name Modi, in India bar on Baidu(India forum on Baidu in Chinese), one thread talking about “Can Modi win 2014?”, I will introduce conments from general Chinese
¡¾×ª¡¿ÄµÏÄÜÓ®µÃ2014ÄêÓ¡¶È´óÑ¡Âð£¿_Ó¡¶È°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2064028243?pid=27556077737&cid=0#27691925873l

1884521453: 英美也不想让锐意改革者胜利!现在的印度才是最好的印度
England and US don't want let reformer win too! Today's India is the the best India.

m4a1ooooo: 反对的都是没接触过的 等他给他们带来好处时 估计就改嘴了 看看 民主和钱 哪个才是第一位
People who against him never touch Modi, they will change their opinion after Modi bring wealth, let's look who is first? Democracy or the money?

如果登登: 这个穆迪的作风好强硬啊,比较像中国的领导人
Modi's manner is so strong, like leaders of China

黄浦一标: 敢于触碰宗教问题,比中国领导人硬多了。。。。
He dare to touch religious issues, stronger than leaders of China
弑龙丸: 回复 黄浦一标 :硬???毛不仅是砸庙的问题。而是从思想上拔除宗教思想。穆迪,治标不治本。
Strong? Mao not only destroy temple but remove religious thinking. Modi only touch the skin
黄浦一标: 毛是克里斯玛的政治领袖,与其他人不同。。。。。
Mao is a charisma leader, not as others

拖拉机雷诺: 回复 腥风V血雨 :什么事都是从低端到高端的吧,我感觉这人挺务实的,可惜长在印度
Every one is from low to up, I feel this man is pragmatic, unfortunately long in India

在我看来 印度人当中这个人确实是个现代领导人 不过以印度的传统势力的力量 即使他当选了总理 也不知道能有多大作为
In my opinion , this man is indeed a modern leader among the Indians, but with the strength of India's traditional forces even though he was elected as prime minister, does not know how much can he do

还好的有烟:他上台吧,他是印度最后颗稻草,一旦上台,印度必定大乱,这是现实,无可奈何,生不逢时
Let him win, he is India's last pieces of straw, once in power, India must chaos, this is the reality, helpless, he lives at ill-time

m4a1ooooo: 阿三想变 不乱是不成的 必定彻底改革 会影响印度很多利益集团的 大型超市进不了印度发展 就是本地权益者 搞游行 抗议 对政府施压 阿三政府就是太弱势 对谁都点头哈腰 啥事都很难做 只要牵扯到一个他动不了的利益集团 就很难推行该政策
India would like to change, chaos is inevitable, certainly radical reform will affect India's many interest groups, large supermarkets can not enter India's development, that is, those who engage in local equity march, protest, pressure on the government, India government is too weak, bowing to anyone, no matter doing anything is very difficult, as long as involves an interest group he can not move , it is difficult to implement the policy

他有能力也有野心,可惜他出生在印度,如果是普通一点的国家他一定能带领国家走向繁荣,只能感叹他生不逢时
He has the ability and ambition, but he was born in India, if it is a normal country that he will be able to lead the country towards prosperity, but now can only lament his untimely

最好失败,只有国大党领导下的印度才是民主的印度
Best failure, only Indian under the leadership of Congress is democratic India

如果他出生在中国他就牛了,出生在印度那就只能呵呵了。
If he was born in China he will be a superman, born in India, it can only be Oh .

估计很难,印度人对更好生活的追求,并不像中国人那么强烈。他以经济挂帅,估计很难当选。并且,印度人只关心自己的眼前利益,对自己的长远利益和全民利益,并不关心。辛格的迎合民众眼前利益,但是损害全民利益和民众长期利益的粮食补贴法案,相对穆迪的着眼全民长期利益,牺牲部分人短期利益的经济政策,辛格更能赢得大选
It will be difficult, the willing of Indians seeking a better life, is not strong as Chinese people. His economic first policy, expected to be difficult on election. Also, the Indians are only interested in their own immediate interests, and does not care long-term interests of their own national interests. Singh is appeal to the public immediate interests, but damage long-term of national interests, such as the interests of the people's food subsidy bill. Compared with Modi's economic policy focusing on long-term national interests at the expense of people's short-term interests , Singh is more likely to win the general election

希望他不要上台 因为在这个人身上我看到邓的影子,印度强大将是天朝的不幸
Hope he does not win, because I have seen the shadow of Deng from this man in , or it will be bad for China

要是他上台,未来30年世界就没印度什么事了。手段太激烈在印度这样的国家妥妥的要内乱
If he came to power, the next 30 years you can't see India as a power on the world . Too drastic measures would have let countries like India go civil strife

如果他上台,我猜不用一年就会给人杀掉!
If he came to power, I guess it will not give assassination a year off!
神预言!记号。一年之后再来看你的预言
God prophesied! A Mark. I will back and look at your predictions 1 year later

国大党谁参选,不会还是现在的老头吧!
Who will candidate of Congress? Still today's old man?

Height of hypocrisy by our own modi fans now praising same country for which they were accusing congress for being soft, These double standard are amazing when security of country is at stake. No where in the world such a hypocrisy is noticed

It was BJP which recognized Tibet officially in lieu of Sikkim though it should have been the Tibet and rest of border issue settled mutually

印度年年缺电,他带领的省还有多余的电力卖给巴铁……是一个强硬派的……他当总理对中国不是好事
India's annual power shortage, but his province also has excess electricity sell to Pakistan iron ...... is a hardliner ...... it is not a good thing when he become the Prime Minister for China

放心他没机会了首先他不是高种姓,不是高种姓就根本没机会爬那么高
He has no chance, first he is not from high-caste, no chance to climb top

有的人喜欢他 有的人讨厌他
Some like him, some hate him

好文章,知道穆迪是谁了
Good introduce, I know who is Modi now
咯咯牛: 想不到印度还有这种实干家 可惜民主是不会让这种人上台的 因为他不会作秀 不会屈服 必然遭受排挤
I never think India has such a doer, but the election system will be not going to let this man came to power, because he is not good at showing, do not give in, will surely suffer exclusion

dfdh5445: 希望印度人反对穆迪上台,这人太强大。上来三哥还不得飞上天
Hope all India againt him, the man is too strong, if he win, all Indian will fly on sky

真心希望印度人民在他的领导下,能尽快吃饱肚皮,女童都能受到教育。
Sincerely hope that the people of India under his leadership, as soon as possible to solve the food problem, and all girls can be educated.
错误言论,如同美国人认为不能让中国人都富裕起来,那时候中国人都开上小汽车了,世界油价就涨了,很多美国人就开不起小汽车了,同理...民主自由的三哥才是好三哥
Erroneous statements, as Americans do not want the Chinese people become rich, when Chinese people all have the car, the world oil prices will rise, and many Americans can not have cheap oil, ... only democracy and freedom India is a a good India

我宁可一辈子不开车,去换一个印度女童受到高等教育的机会!!!
I'd rather not drive for lifetime, enchant an Indian girls to be subjected to higher education! ! !

关键是西方国家会允许印度发展起来吗?
The key is the Western countries will allow India to develop?
我支持你但为什么一定要是女童,你不觉得支持男童更有前景吗,
I support you but why it must be a girl, do not you think it support boy,
相对于男童而言,女童地位更低,更需要帮助啊
Relative to the boys, the girls' lower status, need more help
女童读了书也还是得在家里做饭带孩子,不如男童可以去创造财富。
India girls still have to cook at home with children even after school, as boys can go out create more wealth.
嗯,我支持你。你的心胸比大多数人广阔。狭窄的民族主义有可能导致种族歧视。有能力者,要帮助更需要帮助的人。
Ah, I support you. Your cardiothoracic ratio is vast majority of people. Narrow nationalism could lead to racial discrimination. Those who have more ability should help more people who need help.
等式两边不成立~~,而且,其实每年还是有不少印度女童读了大学的,但是,读完大学,她们要么去了英国嫁人,要么去美国嫁人了,实际上,对于印度,她们还不如你关心的多~~
Both sides of the equation does not hold ~ ~, and, in fact, every year there are still many Indian girls go the university, however, finish college, they either went to England to marry, or married to the United States, in fact, for India, they even do not care much than you~ ~
印度的女童和你有毛关系
What's the matte with you and Indian girls?
都是女性.
We are all women

This person definitely have good knowledge in India's Caste politics ....But in Modi's case he is wrong ,caste is not a hurdle for NaMo

I'm sure marxist got an orgasm reading these posts. At another level I'm happy chinese people aren't gonna vote in the elections- give them half a chance and they'd all vote modi to PM ship with absolute majority.

/QUOTE]

This person definitely have good knowledge in India's Caste politics ....

Excepting that caste did not stop him from becoming CM or PM candidate

[Bregs];4782369 said:
Height of hypocrisy by our own modi fans now praising same country for which they were accusing congress for being soft, These double standard are amazing when security of country is at stake. No where in the world such a hypocrisy is noticed

It was BJP which recognized Tibet officially in lieu of Sikkim though it should have been the Tibet and rest of border issue settled mutually

You need to come out of your delusion about Congress....
Recognizing Tibet doesn't compromise our sovereignty....BUT letting foreign force sit for months inside our country does(Which is done by Congress)....
Anyway.....The comments above are not made by the Chinese govt./CPC........they're made by Chinese public......
The incursions are not made by Chinese public.........they're made according to the orders of Chinese govt./CPC......

This shows that even non-Indians are 'sick and tired' of infamous Indian corruption......the world knows, India has potential, it only needs a good leader......but I'm not sure if Modi is the man.....he looks promising though.....

Recognizing Tibet doesn't compromise our sovereignty....BUT letting foreign force sit for months inside our country does(Which is done by Congress)....
Anyway.....The comments above are not made by the Chinese govt./CPC........they're made by Chinese public......
The incursions are not made by Chinese public.........they're made according to the orders of Chinese govt./CPC......

This shows that even non-Indians are 'sick and tired' of infamous Indian corruption......the world knows, India has potential, it only needs a good leader......but I'm not sure if Modi is the man.....he looks promising though.....

Lol non Indians (Chinese) are happy because they will gain more territory if BJP Comes to power like they last time got Tibet recognition on platter

Recognizing Tibet doesn't compromise our sovereignty....

This is height of stupidity on part of BJP to think so had this exchange with Tibet (which was hugely relieving n critical for china) involved whole border dispute then these incursions would have not been possible

I'm sure marxist got an orgasm reading these posts. At another level I'm happy chinese people aren't gonna vote in the elections- give them half a chance and they'd all vote modi to PM ship with absolute majority.

Thats part of congress culture ,worshiping leaders and having o*g*s*ms when some one praising them ...so dont think every one is like your party members

Thats part of congress culture ,worshiping leaders and having o*g*s*ms when some one praising them ...so dont think every one is like your party members

At this particular moment- congress idolatry is nothing in comparison to modi-latory. You guys have set standards no one else can really match.

这类人多半不会为中国说话,草根出身却能有如此成就,其自身能力恐怕也不是印度政届某些政治世家出身的贵族所能比拟的,查了一下他的某些施政纲领,个人觉得很符合印度国情,一个强大的邻国对于中国利大于弊(尤其是一个不是太友好的邻国),当年的苏联给我们压力太大了
Most of these people do not speak for China, grass-roots man able to have such success, I am afraid that ones from a political session of certain political aristocracy can be compared with his own capacity in India , checked some of his policy agenda, personal feel that it is consistent with the Indian conditions, a powerful neighbor to China more harm than good (especially for a not too friendly neighbor)

我在印度论坛上经常说modi如果上台将杀掉一半印度人,象毛一样
I often read in India forum that if modi came to power will kill half of the Indians , the same as the Mao

主要是很多印度人都相信,他们认为Modi和毛一样(感觉有点象,但是他差很多数量级的)因此他上台肯定要计划生育--就是只留一个孩子,其他的都溺死,这是他们印象中的计划生育,我只能说印度媒体很给力
Mainly a lot of Indians believe in that, they think the same as Modi and Mao (feels a bit like, but he was a lot worse magnitude) so he definitely came to family planning - that is, leaving only one child, others are drowning, it is their impression the Family Planning, I can only say that the Indian media is too funny
印度这样多民族多语言多宗教的国家是真的需要独裁者,如果出现老毛一样的人物破四旧的话,印度会发展起来,但是对于中国并不是好事,我个人还是希望他们不要选穆迪。
India, multi-ethnic multi-lingual multi-religious country really need a dictator, as Mao break all old systems, then India will be developed, but not a good thing for China, I personally hope they do not choose him .
我到觉得印度好好地发展也很好,这不是零和游戏,非你即我,繁荣稳定的印度还是符合中国的利益。我们不能指望老是印度犯错。
I feel it good for China if India developed, this is not a zero-sum game, prosperity and stability India fit China's interest. We can not expect India always make mistakes.
繁荣的印度会有更大的市场,产出更多的粮食,这些是我们需要的,而且繁荣后盲目敌视的态度会改变,
Prosperous India will have a larger market, produce more food, which is what we need, and will change blindly hostile attitude to us
印度好像政治家都是大家族的,更厉害一些。当年中印战争之后军队把黑锅都推到尼赫鲁脑袋上,说他不听军人意见,否则印度不会输。这个至少说明当时尼赫鲁是说了算的。
Indian politicians are most from large family, some of them have more powerful. After the Sino-Indian war when the army push all blame on the head of Nehru , said he did not listen to the military's advice, otherwise India will not lose. This at least shows that Nehru still has real power at than time.

了解穆迪是谁了,印度也是积重难返,不是换一两个人就能改变的。
Now I know who is Mudi, India is deeply embedded and not for one or two people can change.

我今天第一次知道印度还有比我还狠的人
the first time today I know in India there is a man even harder than me

居然长得慈眉善目的,太坑爹了!
Actually looks kindly, pit father!
你以为我们不知道这是KFC老头么!!!
You think I do not know if this is KFC old man!!!
印度基本上政客只管选举,不用做事,也做不成事。所以这个Modi就比较奇特,居然能做成事!
Indian politicians are basically just elections, do not work. So this is more peculiar Modi, actually can do one thing succeed!
要是我,我也跳出来闹,成本不高,道德占优,还可以收封口费
If I am, I will come out to make voice, cost is not high, moral dominant, you can also collect hush money for opposition

So xuxu bottom line is most of you respect and admire Modi ji and depending on your personal axe to grind with India, either want him in ower or do not?

At this particular moment- congress idolatry is nothing in comparison to modi-latory. You guys have set standards no one else can really match.

No we wont stoop to that level

Will sweep the floor if Sonia tells me to: Chhattisgarh Cong chief

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

there are many other examples

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom