What's new

How general Chinese see Modi on Chinese forum

[Bregs];4782630 said:
Tibet was recognised as part of china by BJP Govt and its effects on indian - sino border dispute, not congress,....

Ok! for the sake of argument, let's consider that due to BJP's 'policy' probably 5/6 yrs. back, China is NOW being aggressive....however foolish it may sound....

Now tell me, what the Congress is doing about the issue since they are in power when the incursions are happening....
Congress wasn't even admitting that there were incursions in the first place....:eek:
Then we hear that Indian Army can't even patrol within India's own territory.....:hitwall:
China stops Indian Army from patrolling territory - The Hindu

[Bregs];4782630 said:
checkhistory then come back

Regarding History....check the links below...
http://www.tibet-europe.com/web/?p=406
Nehru had recognised Tibet as part of China: Rajnath - Times Of India

It was blo*dy Nehru, who recognised Tibet as part of China....

I heard Modi only shorter than 1 week from a story with TATA, personally, I hope he can bring India on a right road, Singh is more than 80 years old, when my history teacher talking about Mao "nerely 80 years old, even half brain cells have died, can't take care about himself not to say take care about one country"
I feel in India, when some one really want to do one thing, people always wrangling, no cost, can moral peak, just against is ok.
Just as cheap food supply plan, every one know this is a joke and hurt India long-term interests, people of other countries even can't think these things can happen, but in India, no part dare to against the plan

Thx for your Wishes
I hope that once his govt is in power
Our Media can stop the warmongering against China
& then we can become best Buddies :china:

[Bregs];4782630 said:
Tibet was recognised as part of china by BJP Govt and its effects on indian - sino border dispute, not congress, checkhistory then come back

I am little weak in history, but isn't it Nehru who did that, and Sardar Patel strongly criticised the decision in the parliament? :)

Looks like most Chinese have good opinion about Modi becoming PM and its positive implication on India and China relations. Contrast that to Pakistani PDFers, who are saying on this forum that we don't give a F@ck about Modi.

I am truly quite humbled that many Chinese wish for India to develop.

I am little weak in history, but isn't it Nehru who did that, and Sardar Patel strongly criticised the decision in the parliament? :)

You are right.Since 1950,India's official stance on Tibet was an autonomy under the framework of Chinese Sovereignty.

Your not giving the context of the comments from the original post, leaving many unexplained. For example the description of the GDP figures and religious violence.

黄浦一标: 敢于触碰宗教问题,比中国领导人硬多了。。。。
He dare to touch religious issues, stronger than leaders of China
弑龙丸: 回复 黄浦一标 :硬???毛不仅是砸庙的问题。而是从思想上拔除宗教思想。穆迪,治标不治本。
Strong? Mao not only destroy temple but remove religious thinking. Modi only touch the skin
黄浦一标: 毛是克里斯玛的政治领袖,与其他人不同。。。。。
Mao is a charisma leader, not as others

The original post on baidu they are responding to makes him look like an ultra secularist. The original post says when Hindus and Muslims rioted in Gujarat in 2002, Modi cracked down on them all as if he was impartial and emphasized that Modi also razed Hindu temples built illegally. Hence the comparisons to Mao and talks about destroying temples. The posts also says public opinion in India believes that Hindu extremists support Modi, but adds the bit about the Hindu temple razing right after as if to offset it and say Modi is impartial. It also mentions the background of Hindu extremists in the Babri Masjid razing as if they were a separate entity from BJP and Modi.

但是,印人党很难得到穆斯林的选票。在印度政治中始终有一股右翼的印度教民族主义势力,自1980年以来,印人党就是他们的政治代表。1992年12月,印度教狂热分子捣毁了北方圣城阿约迪亚著名的巴布里清真寺,声称要在其废墟之上恢复神圣的印度教大神罗摩之庙,从而在全国引发大规模两教冲突。在孟买,数千人(主要是穆斯林)惨遭非命。穆迪上任第二年,即2002年,古吉拉特邦印度教徒和穆斯林教徒冲突,穆迪下令开枪镇压,暴乱造成800人左右穆斯林和几百名印度教教徒丧生。印度舆论普遍认为,当时身为首席部长的穆迪对控制局势不作为,实际上是纵容印度教极端分子。另外,穆迪还强制拆迁了很多未经允许建造的印度教庙宇。这也是一直到今天为止穆迪有争议之处。甚至西方国家也持这种看法,英国和美国都因此拒绝穆迪入境,美国连之前发给他的商业签证都吊销了。不过英国已经取消了禁令。

While in India, Modi's supporters are bashing secularism and want congress out for supporting secularism. The image people in China get of Modi is different from his own supporters. The Chinese people on that forum get an image of Modi is a tough secularist beating down on Hindu religious extremists as much as Muslims and it heavily emphasizes his role in economic growth, while Modi's supporters in India are Hindu extremists who hate secularism.

The people on that forum really do not grasp the religious upheaval and consequences Modi's run is having or how much certain people hate him, 90% of the posts is about how Modi improved the economy of Gujarat and showing GDP and economic figures, and the other 10% makes Modi look like a secularist extremist who cracks down on all religions equally. There is no explanation on the forum about the religious background of the BJP and Hindutva, etc..... someone reading those posts on that forum with no background knowledge will assume BJP is a secular party focused on economic growth and Modi is a secularist, and the Hindu extremists are a seperate entity off the political stage.

They are getting a really bad (as in false) picture of Modi's campaign and its ramifications in India.

Your not giving the context of the comments from the original post, leaving many unexplained. For example the description of the GPD figures and religious violence.

The original post on baidu they are responding to makes him look like an ultra secularist. The original post says when Hindus and Muslims rioted in Gujarat in 2002, Modi cracked down on them all as if he was impartial and emphasized that Modi also razed Hindu temples built illegally. Hence the comparisons to Mao and talks about destroying temples.

While in India, Modi's supporters are bashing secularism and want congress out for supporting secularism. The image people in China get of Modi is different from his own supporters. The people on that forum get an image of Modi is a tough secularist beating down on Hindu religious extremists as much as Muslims and it heavily emphasizes his role in economic growth, while Modi's supporters in India are Hindu extremists who hate secularism.

You got it wrong mate not all modi supporters are Hindu extremists and they dont hate secularism but those who think they are more secular than secularism.

I heard Modi only shorter than 1 week from a story with TATA, personally, I hope he can bring India on a right road, Singh is more than 80 years old, when my history teacher talking about Mao "nerely 80 years old, even half brain cells have died, can't take care about himself not to say take care about one country"
I feel in India, when some one really want to do one thing, people always wrangling, no cost, can moral peak, just against is ok.
Just as cheap food supply plan, every one know this is a joke and hurt India long-term interests, people of other countries even can't think these things can happen, but in India, no part dare to against the plan

One thing I want to the tell Chinese people that modi is not fond of the USA .. his visa was canceled twice and he can make stronger ties with China ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom