What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Your pants obviously. making statements and then saying their "classified" to cover up the fact that you're making stuff up is quite funny though.

Had dealt with this dude long ago too, got banned a while ago, now he's back.

do yourself a favour mate, give up on him and ignore, some folks wont ever change! :)

Had dealt with this dude long ago too, got banned a while ago, now he's back.

do yourself a favour mate, give up on him and ignore, some folks wont ever change! :)

yeah some folks will never change. for normal post also your MOD will give infraction, every one knows that. even you people talk bad abt india dey wont give you infraction.

yeah some folks will never change. for normal post also your MOD will give infraction, every one knows that. even you people talk bad abt india dey wont give you infraction.

hahaha! mate I remember your flamebait troll post that got you banned.
See the difference between you and other Indian members here who don't get infractions!

If you troll like your doing now, then infraction you should expect.
Don't blame mods for doing the right thing!

hahaha! mate I remember your flamebait troll post that got you banned.
See the difference between you and other Indian members here who don't get infractions!

If you troll like your doing now, then infraction you should expect.
Don't blame mods for doing the right thing!

bcz of aerospace engnr i lost my temper ok, he use to criticize Indians and India as well. so i use same language. and more over im in hurry don't have time to reply. have flight in few hours to Chicago.

bcz of aerospace engnr i loose my temper ok, he use to criticize Indians and India as well. so i use same language. and more over im in hurry don't have time to reply. have flight in few hours to Chicago.

aerospace engineer? really?
You must be a civilian aerospace engineering.

From what I've debated with you, you didn't seem to know much about military aviation.
and... there is no excuse to troll :disagree:

aerospace engineer? really?
You must be a civilian aerospace engineering.

From what I've debated with you, you didn't seem to know much about military aviation.
and... there is no excuse to troll :disagree:

use glasses,im an electrical engineer ok. and i said because of aerospace engineer i lost my temper ok.

I don't know VN have or not, but we know how to defend against this boom.We make many Faraday cage already.

You have no ability to have and control that thing. Keep your voice down and look at yourself through the mirror to see how is your level.

Vietnam has emp bomb or not? No answer, It is a military secret. I just want to say something: Don't underestimate the opponent.

threatening is the only thing Vietnam can do well, we get used to that for thousand years!!! The Chinese are so humble, if you do the same to the Yank your country will be gone and disappear in World map long time ago.

Russian exports are usually the downgraded versions. So, they may not be as good the Russians themselves use.
Absolutely correct! All export versions are downgraded. Even the proposed sale of F-35s to Israel by the US of A are not what the US Navy/Air force would get!

use glasses,im an electrical engineer ok. and i said because of aerospace engineer i lost my temper ok.

That user 'Aerospace Engineer' is not an aerospace engineer. Don't take him too seriously :lol:

Absolutely correct! All export versions are downgraded. Even the proposed sale of F-35s to Israel by the US of A are not what the US Navy/Air force would get!

Yes but generally, the US export variants are better than the Russian ones. The Israeli F-16Is are formidable machines. I wouldn't be surprised if the same applied to Israeli F-35s.

Back
Top Bottom