What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

lol, where is the mighty prove of viet's 'super skill' ?? again 40 years ago shot down some B-52s? :)

Lieutenant General Phạm Tuân is retired now, but he already trained lots of new pilots his special skil, and they now can do many Impossible mission like Pham Tuân did :smokin:
20071209_phamtuan.jpg

VAF? what a joke. Dude, your entire "air force" has less than 100 3rd generation fighters, and you call it air force?

trust me one thing dude: we have more fighters than your missiles -- I mean missiles imported from russia.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

it brings a undeniable truth:

india & vietnam are just 3rd class nations without decent defence industry.

look at Taiwanese Gov, how to do to protect Taiwan from threat of mainland China.

VAF? what a joke. Dude, your entire "air force" has less than 100 3rd generation fighters, and you call it air force?

trust me one thing dude: we have more fighters than your missiles -- I mean missiles imported from russia.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

it brings a undeniable truth:

india & vietnam are just 3rd class nations without decent defence industry.

Well, the Vietnam People's Air Force are pretty experienced ;)

Well, the Vietnam People's Air Force are pretty experienced ;)

We only use Air force for ambush and impossible mission, it's only use in the real combat. for some funny action with PLAAF is just a patrol only .But CHinese don't understand that :smokin:

Lieutenant General Phạm Tuân is retired now, but he already trained lots of new pilots his special skil, and they now can do many Impossible mission like Pham Tuân did :smokin:
20071209_phamtuan.jpg

i knew it some guy 40 years ago shot down something``:D can u do any better?

I remember It had been part of China for 1000 years. I am nod going to say that history will not happen again.

I can say that it will not happen again. No other major countries will allow China to invade and occupy Vietnam. But it won't even get to that point because China would not invade Vietnam. Any real conflict would only occur in the South China Sea. China has the advantage vs Vietnam because of the navy.

I can say that it will not happen again. No other major countries will allow China to invade and occupy Vietnam. But it won't even get to that point because China would not invade Vietnam. Any real conflict would only occur in the South China Sea. China has the advantage vs Vietnam because of the navy.

Who knows. Human being's history is not longer than 8000 years. Maybe 10000 years later, VN wants to be part China at that time just like what they did before. Nothing is impossible.

Who knows. Human being's history is not longer than 8000 years. Maybe 10000 years later, VN wants to be part China at that time just like what they did before. Nothing is impossible.
VN territory belong to VNese, if our leader wanna be apart of CHina, they must have the agreement of All VNese, do you understand what Democracy means ??

And the answer from VNese always : No, coz we have 2 specials friends stand shoulder by shoulder with us agagnst any enemy now, and we will have More specials friends if some one plan to invade us.So, we're quite Big and powerfull now, we need No protection , bro :smokin:

VN territory belong to VNese, if our leader wanna be apart of CHina, they must have the agreement of All VNese, do you understand what Democracy means ??

And the answer from VNese always : No, coz we have 2 specials friends stand shoulder by shoulder with us agagnst any enemy now, and we will have More specials friends if some one plan to invade us.So, we're quite Big and powerfull now, we need No protection , bro :smokin:

Haha, VNese is teaching Chinese what democracy is. Funny thing.

You need no protection, you need sucks

Haha, VNese is teaching Chinese what democracy is. Funny thing.

You need no protection, you need sucks
Oh, we soon have our own Democracy version, poor Chinese still never dare to dream about it if they don't wanna have one more Tienanmen square:smokin:
The Vietnamese government feels compelled to call their system democratic and to hold elections to try to tell the rest of the world that their version of democracy is just different from others,” Raymond Burghardt, a former U.S. ambassador to Vietnam and now director of seminars at the East-West Center in Honolulu,
Vietnam Completes Voting in Legislative Election - Bloomberg

Us. will accept our Democracy soon.

Dogs always want the recognition from its masters. So USA will recognize you as a loyal watch dog.
Sir ths statement of urs give us proof of ur mentality....or i can say ur frustation...u should realise tht u r refering to a nation and u should should show respect wen u r refering a nation no matter wether its ur enemy or ur friend...evn we {Indians and Pakistanis} hve alot of problems between us but still we don't use such kind of language for each other's nation..or to b frank from heart we respect each other for wat we achieved since independence.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom