What's new

USAF delivered pakistan two embargoed Pakistani F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total 9 crashed .. we have 78 F16 by delivering of these 2
sir jee how 9 PLEASE update our info ?

Janab detailed answer plz! AM/BM kitnay hain? blk52+ kitne hain? Jordanian kitne hain?
WE DON'T KNOW because how many of jordainians f-16s were used and how many for parts source we don't know . but total alive F-16S in pakistan now reached 82 .

40 original - 5 crashed = 35
block-52 =18
USAF delivery = 14
jordanian used =13
two USN NOW =2
TOTAL 82

Source: USAF delivered pakistan two embargoed Pakistani F-16s | Page 2

Just 2 only? It seems old planes forty years.

We should get 400 or more.
are you ok sir ? you need panadol i think we are calling F-16 fighting falcon not qing-chi rickshaw

delivery flights and not elephant walk they send two or four at a time only

i see.. kind of junkyard of warplanes
but if your read carefully they used a special meterial to store them you can bring back them operational as before if you need them . its not junk yard its storage . even brand new planes stored there same as these brand new pakistani jets fly direct from LM to AMRAC and stored there

are you ok sir ? you need panadol i think we are calling F-16 fighting falcon not qing-chi rickshaw

LOL.

Yes, I am fine, Pakistan need to get NEW and BRAND NEW F-16 Block 52. Half prices and used planes in storage for million years, how easy USA willing to sell junks in no time.

Only 18 we have.

:victory::victory::victory::cheers::victory::victory::victory: They could've delivered block 52 instead as a penalty.. But, never mind. :yahoo:

LOL.

Yes, I am fine, Pakistan need to get NEW and BRAND NEW F-16 Block 52. Half prices and used planes in storage for million years, how easy USA willing to sell junks in no time.

Only 18 we have.
and money we spend of those f-16 block 52s deserve to be spend on this poor nations whom have to much poverty job less young inflation and shortage of power . FYI there was not plane a million year ago these are just 2003 to 2015 12 years used our f-16s which were sanctioned .

Uncle Sam has started to play his cards while the news of SU-35 is slowly converting true.
Suddenly it came to his mind that I have to give 25 year old machine to someone.

Uncle sam is a clever Bit*ch

F16 in which ever form is a potent aircraft

If we can keep improving and inducting JF17S and adding F16s then we have a good bridge for our next major induction whatever that will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom