What's new

Enough With The Indian Mig-21 Bison Versus Pakistani F-16 Viper Bullshit

I believe the Indian narrative is correct. When Pakistan lied about not using F-16s for the Feb 26th skirmish, it became clear that they would lie about everything. I mean it's common sense when Indians even showed pieces of AMRAAM which only an F-16 can fire from their inventory...you know they are lying about everything else.

3 different Indian radars showed an F-16 disappearing few minutes before our Mig-21 was shot. You can't dispute that proof. Again, we showed the proof about F-16 were involved.

If Pakistan can deny they even used F-16, there is no way in hell that they will accept their F-16 was shot down by an Indian Mig-21.
The biggest proof is DGISPR statement where he clearly stated that two planes were down, in which one pilot killed, and one was arrested. But he never showed the second pilot.

The biggest proof is DGISPR statement where he clearly stated that two planes were down, in which one pilot killed, and one was arrested. But he never showed the second pilot.

Exactly! They thought he was Indian due to fog of war and later realized it was their own. ISPR initial statement matches with the Indian statement that 2 pilots did go down.

There are videos and then there is hardcore evidence from 3 different Radars that showed your F-16 did go down as well as our Mig-21.

I'm sure your radars also captured the engagement. If you believe that a SU-30 also went down then my question is why doesn't PAF also show the radar images from their side? Are they scared of something?
First of all,the images that you have showed weren't radar images. According to foreign media, they aren't sure if they are real images or some amateur stuff. Also diagrams and handwriting type of stuff is visible which is not good. I mean there are lots of theories. Also reports from America denied any f-16 kill. There is lots of problems in your theory as well. All in all, I can't believe in everything. I only believe when I see credible evidence.

Where would the world be without your invaluable (that means very valuable, please don't misunderstand) eye-witness account to guide us?
Videos are available even on your forums as well. See the video. It shows lots of things which people don't want to understand. There is a video of Indian jet moving towards India but chased by two Pak jets and two missiles can be seen chasing indian jet. Check the videos. I am not lying. Question is why this indian jet was rushing towards indian side? Actions of this jet is not known. It's a mystery.

No they didn't, the ondians rented out their daughters, we excepted the light of Islam, my poor little indian friend.
lol indians fought and uprooted invaders rule , you surrendered before every invader .

ha ha ha .......... :D:D:D
indians kept on fighting and uprooted alien rule from india never became slaves of invaders like you surrendered .
Have you reverted to native religion yet or do you still espouse - using your words - alien religion

Exactly! They thought he was Indian due to fog of war and later realized it was their own. ISPR initial statement matches with the Indian statement that 2 pilots did go down.

ISPR made one tweet right after they recieved reports from two different units reporting a pilot going down. Once they confirmed both were talking about the same-shoot down ISPR made an official statement on what occured. Very straightforward and reasonable.

In the same time span, Indians went from no aircraft was shot down to no pilot was captured to Pakistan captured their own pilot and finally the most stupid narrative, an F-16 was shot down. Very confusing and unprofessional.

I suppose when their audience is brainwashed baboons who can believe myths like invisible bombs killing 300 people without a scratch and that they can beat China, then they can claim all kinds of crap.

ISPR made one tweet right after they recieved reports from two different units reporting a pilot going down. Once they confirmed both were talking about the same-shoot down ISPR made an official statement on what occured. Very straightforward and reasonable.

In the same time span, Indians went from no aircraft was shot down to no pilot was captured to Pakistan captured their own pilot and finally the most stupid narrative, an F-16 was shot down. Very confusing and unprofessional.

I suppose when their audience is brainwashed baboons who can believe myths like invisible bombs killing 300 people without a scratch and that they can beat China, then they can claim all kinds of crap.
See you can deny the tweet but you can't deny Kamran show in which he wanted to reveal but unfortunately,we have useless journalists. Anyway all these claims are important. Dg ispr is an important person holding important position.there is no evidence of f-16 but this second pilot can belong to India. Problem is he died and this Feb 27 is still a mystery.

Have you reverted to native religion yet or do you still espouse - using your words - alien religion

i said alien rule was uprooted by us indians .
my dna is pure indian , so i am patriotic indian first , religion comes second for me .

India was even not accepting Mig21 downing until ISPR came up with Abhinandhan video and bitch slapped them. Search youtube videos where all Indian news channels were reporting that "All Indian pilots are accounted for". This was their news headline from 10.00 am till 3.00 pm.
Poor abhi was also disowned saying his mustache wasnt allowed in IAF

Guys please give the credit to IAF where its due, they did shot down their own heli successfully on that fateful day.

We have been reading poetry! How cultured cultivated!

"Damn with faint praise,
Assent with civil leer,
And without sneering
Teach the rest to sneer.

Willing to wound
And yet afraid to strike
Just hint a fault
And hesitate dislike."

Of course he did. But his movements, as befits his position, were swift and efficient. Perhaps you failed to see the pilot due to the speed and fluency of movement with which the showing was done.

First of all,the images that you have showed weren't radar images. According to foreign media, they aren't sure if they are real images or some amateur stuff. Also diagrams and handwriting type of stuff is visible which is not good. I mean there are lots of theories. Also reports from America denied any f-16 kill. There is lots of problems in your theory as well. All in all, I can't believe in everything. I only believe when I see credible evidence.

Credible evidence as in a foreign media report, perhaps?

Videos are available even on your forums as well. See the video. It shows lots of things which people don't want to understand. There is a video of Indian jet moving towards India but chased by two Pak jets and two missiles can be seen chasing indian jet. Check the videos. I am not lying. Question is why this indian jet was rushing towards indian side? Actions of this jet is not known. It's a mystery.

A small bladder is a possibility not to be discounted.

Poor abhi was also disowned saying his mustache wasnt allowed in IAF

What sad ignorance of military protocol.

Abhinandan merely parks his moustache with the desk orderly before going in, and picks it up on the way out. That day, he was scrambled and forgot to park the 'thing'.

Back
Top Bottom