What's new

Why the F-16 Is Such a Badass Plane

wtf are you on about, leave this matter to professionals, you don't sound like age enough to talk about such serious matters.
He's a 19yo kid what else do you expect from him?
Come on guys! How you can claim that he is 19 years old? I am sure based on his skewed logic and crap talk, right? But that is a scale used for normal human beings. Sadly that doesn't work for Indians. Look at their retired generals, senior bureaucrats, and politicians screaming on their TV talk shows. Most of them, if not all, seem to be rabid. Age factor doesn't work as expected with Indians. A filthy brain exhibits everywhere in India. Who knows this idiot Indian might in fact be a retired Indian general or bureaucrat?

F-16 was good for its time but now there are so many planes that can eat it alive. Su-35 for example.
good point...AND potent air defense systems.

F16 wont fly once upgraded S300, S400, Iranian Bavar, HQ-16s are active. AMerican military equipment always performs well against poor countries and terrorists. Once the military force is competent, these planes prove they are just good or ok. F16 surely cant save US from China's military. we all know this.

No you can never quite PDF . Lol.
Let me break it to you, there's another world outside India.
You invited Christian Fair to blow sunshine up your Saree but instead she ended up putting out your fires with tank full of Gasoline......we have yet to see some Russian expert deny that no SU-30 was lost by India.
Your idiocy is monumental. In your last comment you said that LM and USAF acknowledged Su 30 kill by F-16 and I simply asked for a link to verify that and i will quit PDF..

Instead of all the blabber, just share the link.. or just shut up...

Your idiocy is monumental. In your last comment you said that LM and USAF acknowledged Su 30 kill by F-16 and I simply asked for a link to verify that and i will quit PDF..

Instead of all the blabber, just share the link.. or just shut up...
Listen you moron, whether you stay or buzz off either way you are of no relevance.
You crawl here like a cockroach mouthing off same nonsense over and over again.
Well, idiots like you are not worth any attention....now take a hike.

Listen you moron, whether you stay or buzz off either way you are of no relevance.
You crawl here like a cockroach mouthing off same nonsense over and over again.
Well, idiots like you are not worth any attention....now take a hike.
Haha.. don't get work up. Not good for your cranial capacity. Will not humiliate you again asking to prove your tall claims..😁😁

Haha.. don't get work up. Not good for your cranial capacity. Will not humiliate you again asking to prove your tall claims..😁😁
You mean, you will try not to bring your Indian table manners to a civilised forum, although that's hard to believe but try to contain having a brain storm as it can also destroy your other cell.
Also try to learn the difference between a tall claim by some individuals and facts that are part of history.
Every detail or information is not meant for the weekend warriors. Unlike IAF, the PAF doesn't go around boasting of Cricket Score....however some of us may have seen or read that is not for public domain.
It's for you to understand that when PM Modi was crying out for Rafales, he surely wasn't moaning at the loss of a vintage MiG-21.

SO you want to mention new french made God of IAF the super Martian technology jet Rafale... Carry on your claims untill the next air skirmish with PAF. And your God will face F-16 and bite the dust. Then the next movie of the fallen series would be named. " Rafale has fallen"
Pity the Pakistanis shot themselves thru the foot by joining China camp and destroying all credibility with USA following obl and wot debacle..
you could have got some f16 ie the real f16 still worth keeping ie f16 block 60 and Above rather than make do with 30 year obselete versions or Jordan's scrap metal.

you can buy all.the thunders you want but nothing beats western tech especially usa and French

Come on guys! How you can claim that he is 19 years old? I am sure based on his skewed logic and crap talk, right? But that is a scale used for normal human beings. Sadly that doesn't work for Indians. Look at their retired generals, senior bureaucrats, and politicians screaming on their TV talk shows. Most of them, if not all, seem to be rabid. Age factor doesn't work as expected with Indians. A filthy brain exhibits everywhere in India. Who knows this idiot Indian might in fact be a retired Indian general or bureaucrat?

They are brain washed in hate
Will not humiliate you again asking to prove your tall claims..😁😁

We are talking about india right ?..

- shotdown F16
- killed 350 terrorist
- did surgical strikes

Back
Top Bottom