What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

21 white english european men and women between the ages of 22 and 66 have been arrested in the biggest peadophile investigation by west midlands police. Some of the victims were under the age of 12:

white western european christian culture and values are to blame for the above outrage. It is not compatible with modern civilisation.

What is indian suella braverman going to do about the above?......... :disagree:
Maybe she should change her name to Suella Cowardwoman

Last edited:
@Windjammer

would you please for the sake of Saint Liaquat, stop suggesting that Pakistan was carved out of India. Why should I suffer for substandard British education system?

Unbelievable ans it's the white reporters that are going after the Hindu piss drinkers
Didn't know that Sunak was that dopy, keeps parroting the same nonsense over and over again.

She’s a Christian Indian descent person from Africa right? This is anecdotal but my interactions with Christian Indians is they consider themselves White/European due to the fact they’re Christians. They look towards the West with pride, something they hardly feel for their own places of origin whether it’s India or Africa.
It’s not different from Pakistanis who go to the Gulf and have pride that’s it’s a first world Islamic lands ruled by people that pray and think like them.

I used to worked with this American born Indian Christian lady long time ago. She spoke perfect English, had brown streaks in her hair, and one couldn’t tell she was Indian due to having sharper features that many Christians of South India have (likely due to intermarriage between the European colonizers and their forefathers). Also married a white dude.
So anyways, we had a team food day where you would bring in a dish to be shared with the rest of your team. I brought Haleem. The Goras and Kalus loved it, but I can tell the Indian coworker was actively avoiding the haleem. She tried the everyone’s else’s food including from this very disgusting, obese tattooed lady’s homemade soup who had dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters at her home 🤢🤮.
I put the the Indian coworker on the spot in front of everyone that she didn’t try my food and the look on her face was just full of disgust. She took a very small teaspoon and took a bite. She was actively trying to escape being associated with anything desi.
The point im trying to make, these people will act more white than whites. Not no different than our coconuts.

Last edited:
She’s a Christian Indian descent person from Africa right? This is anecdotal but my interactions with Christian Indians is they consider themselves White/European due to the fact they’re Christians. They look towards the West with pride, something they hardly feel for their own places of origin whether it’s India or Africa.
It’s not different from Pakistanis who go to the Gulf and have pride that’s it’s a first world Islamic lands ruled by people that pray and think like them.

I used to worked with this American born Indian Christian lady long time ago. She spoke perfect English, had brown streaks in her hair, and one couldn’t tell she was Indian due to having sharper features that many Christians of South India have (likely due to intermarriage between the European colonizers and their forefathers). Also married a white dude.
So anyways, we had a team food day where you would bring in a dish to be shared with the rest of your team. I brought Haleem. The Goras and Kalus loved it, but I can tell the Indian coworker was actively avoiding the haleem. She tried the everyone’s else’s food including from this very disgusting, obese tattooed lady’s homemade soup who had dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters at her home 🤢🤮.
I put the the Indian coworker on the spot in front of everyone that she didn’t try my food and the look on her face was just full of disgust. She took a very small teaspoon and took a bite. She was actively trying to escape being associated with anything desi.
The point im trying to make, these people will act more white than whites. Not no different than our coconuts.
Google her. Buddhist

These sort of Indian people are the worst as they set such low standards of dignity that Goras think it is the norm and expect such low standards from other Desis.

You guys need to look at yourselves first. Your country keeps electing a leader whose platform is based on whipping up anti-Muslim hysteria. Obviously that’s something that sells with Indians. Pakistani politicians don’t even mention Hindus.

Since 9/11 Indians have been in the forefront of the well funded Islamophobia industry. Anywhere Islamophobia is promoted there are bound to be Indians spreading hatred. I’ve even seen white supremacist forums full of Indians whipping up hate against Muslims. Social media is full of Indian trolls.

I try to avoid news about India but still can’t avoid constantly seeing news reports of Muslims in India being attacked. Sometimes it’s mosques being burned, Muslims being murdered, Muslim girls being raped, Hindu extremists giving ant-Muslim speeches etc etc etc.

On this forum I keep seeing Indians trolling and derailing threads, laughing and joking about Pakistan’s problems. If they weren’t here no one would talk about them and no one would attack them.

You guys provoke hatred against yourselves and then complain that people make anti-Indian comments. Still, the hate Pakistanis have for Indians or Hindus isn’t a fraction of the hate that Hindus have for Muslims and Pakistanis.
This guy is good at gaslighting us

Meanwhile....

British Pakistanis should contact their local MP and voice their concerns about suellas dangerous remarks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom