What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

wow! what level of hatred, especially from Pakistanis presumably settled in the US and UK!
it is almost like they feel guilty leaving Pakistan for better pastures, so try to make up for it via escalated cyber bravado.
It doesn't help any that the Indians in the UK and US seem to keep beating them hollow in the professions (going by the huge gulf in household incomes) - may be that is causing some serious burn

Some points:

The grooming cases have done irreparable damage to the standing of Pakistanis and by extension Muslims in the UK. There is rank hatred out there.

Pakistanis must ensure this doesn't happen again because whether you like it or not,
You are judged differently. For example:

Jimmy Saville, Rolph Harris, G. Glitter et Al have the PRIVILEGE of being able to abuse children WITHOUT their ethnicity and religion being scrutinised. That's because the majority population will always treat a minority population differently.

Another good example is Prince Andrew (edited). HE LITERALLY used a "Jewish grooming gang" run by Epstein and Maxwell, both of whom have Jewish heritage, yet the population will not view this as white problem.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid...

Very true. They judge and act differently.

21 white english european men and women between the ages of 22 and 66 have been arrested in the biggest peadophile investigation by west midlands police. Some of the victims were under the age of 12:

white western european christian culture and values are to blame for the above outrage. It is not compatible with modern civilisation.

What is indian suella braverman going to do about the above?......... :disagree:

Blame Pakistani men.

Very true. They judge and act differently.
Here is today's news:

21 white folk convicted of abusing incredibly young children. Note, pedophilia involving incredibly young kids...below 6...is almost exclusively a white problem.

Anyway...note the headline

Not called a grooming gang....that's a term exclusively used for Pakistanis

No mention of race or religion.

Above article actually proves my point. But not many English folk are honest enough to think like me....nor will they wonder why their teenage girls are out in the streets frolicking with Asian taxi drivers to begin with!

You can take the Gangu out of Gangadesh, but you can't take the Gangadesh out of the Gangu.
Suprised she didn't say Pakistani men were doing love zihaad in UK.
Funny fact, the bish is associated with a cult accused of rapes.
Bish even took social benefits worth 25k pounds in her mother's name.
And damn she ugly inside out.

Leicester was the boiling point of something that had been simmering for a long time.

We’ve been dealing with remarks like these for many years now, so it just seems to bounce off us and we don’t really care.

If there was to be large scale violence against them, the British Pakistani community would definitely begin to push back against it, so I’m not really too worried.

British Pakistanis seem to be the only Pakistanis who still have their balls, which cannot necessarily be said for those still in the homeland
Some balls considering the influencial ones are towing the same line.

Here is today's news:

21 white folk convicted of abusing incredibly young children. Note, pedophilia involving incredibly young kids...below 6...is almost exclusively a white problem.

Anyway...note the headline

Not called a grooming gang....that's a term exclusively used for Pakistanis

No mention of race or religion.

Above article actually proves my point. But not many English folk are honest enough to think like me....nor will they wonder why their teenage girls are out in the streets frolicking with Asian taxi drivers to begin with!

You won't hear these ugly Brexiteers on this.

I say screw them and their hypocrisy. What are these fools going to do LOL Their women love Pakistani men. We have businesses and our politicians occupy good spots. These food bank visitors are angry and jealous. Let them be.

Funny fact, the bish is associated with a cult accused of rapes.
Bish even took social benefits worth 25k pounds in her mother's name.
And damn she ugly inside out.

Some balls considering the influencial ones are towing the same line.

The line that the influential ones toe, is not the same one we do.
We are the ones who experience the worst of state machinery, not them

The line that the influential ones toe, is not the same one we do.
We are the ones who experience the worst of state machinery, not them
But that's the sad part, you see expat indians supporting their communities, ours shit on it.

Look at the baloon headed c..t, he's towing the same line.
The scotish guy, according to him homosexuality aint even a sin lol.

Vile women have teeth for lips

Every time I see Braverman I think of the scene on the movie "Airplane" where people are queueing up to "deal" with a hysterical passenger.

Some points:

The grooming cases have done irreparable damage to the standing of Pakistanis and by extension Muslims in the UK. There is rank hatred out there.

Pakistanis must ensure this doesn't happen again because whether you like it or not,
You are judged differently. For example:

Jimmy Saville, Rolph Harris, G. Glitter et Al have the PRIVILEGE of being able to abuse children WITHOUT their ethnicity and religion being scrutinised. That's because the majority population will always treat a minority population differently.

Another good example is Prince Andrew (edited). HE LITERALLY used a "Jewish grooming gang" run by Epstein and Maxwell, both of whom have Jewish heritage, yet the population will not view this as white problem.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid...

The Home Office produced a report in 2020 saying that most of these offences are committed by young white males Sunak the snake He might want to tell his Home Sec seeing as she thinks it's only certain groups that do it.

Unbelievable ans it's the white reporters that are going after the Hindu piss drinkers

Back
Top Bottom