What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yaar tujhe har bar DEMO dena padta hai DEMO :D

Ok, take the case of 9/11, crime committed on the US soil, US accused people from KSA & OBL/Al-Qaeda for the same, now tell me did KSA even dared asked US for a UN probe before it can accuse it's citizen?? The fact is simple, don't know why it is hard for u to understand, just like 9/11, the incident has occurred on Indian Soil, so why should we allow 3rd party to even set a foot on our soil?? Did US allowed Indians to investigate if 9/11 was really done by OBL/AQ?? Besides, this will not remain an isolated case, it will be taken a bad precedence where for any future incidence Pakistan will ask for a UN probe. India is a Sovereign country with Independent foreign policy, it doesn't want & doesn't need any 3rd nation to interfere in it's affairs especially when it relates to it's armed forces.

India is not a 'superpower' or anything like it & we're not KSA ! :blink:

Its not about 'interference' its about getting to the bottom of things; I couldn't care less if India continues blaming us from everything from Manmohan Singh's rising cholesterol levels to this !

What I'd have a problem with is if they tell me 'this has happened', now we want you to 'take our word for that' & 'take action against the perpetrators' !

How can I do something like that ? :undecided:

Thats exactly what the few Indian talk shows (with ex-Generals & Diplomats) that I flicked through yesterday appeared to be doing !

We also want peace. But if provoked you tell me what shall we do.

People here expect that they will provoke and do whatever they like. And we won't respond. Mazai lagai hoye hain in kai.

mate thats why i said PA is not sitting idle they know better than us as when to respond and how to respond....dont worry nobody has a free license at loc to enter our territory and kill our soldiers without being paid back may be with some interest as well....

India is not a 'superpower' or anything like it & we're not KSA ! :blink:

Its not about 'interference' its about getting to the bottom of things; I couldn't care less if India continues blaming us from everything from Manmohan Singh's rising cholesterol levels to this !

What I'd have a problem with is if they tell me 'this has happened', now we want you to 'take our word for that' & 'take action against the perpetrators' !

How can I do something like that ? :undecided:

Thats exactly what the few Indian talk shows (with ex-Generals & Diplomats) that I flicked through yesterday appeared to be doing !

Why are u taking my example at face value?? Did i said that India is US or Pakistan is KSA?? I just gave an example.

It will ofcourse be an interference in India's internal affairs since the 2 soldiers died were Indian & they died on Indian soil, what will Pakistan say if India asked it to let some Indians conduct a probe into it's side of the LOC to find the culprit??

It is Pakistan's choice to either accept or reject the Indian version, it can even conduct it's own probe if it wants, it is ofcourse a free country but it can't stop if India ups the ante on diplomatic front as India is also a free country to do so.

BTW i heard PA/GOP saying that they haven't done anything like this, if they are so sure about it than why are they asking for the UN probe on the first place?? Just believe in what u say & just relax, why this anxiety??

+ there are conflicting statements from Pakistani side also, first they say that they haven't done it at all & on another occasion they say that India started it first.

Why are u taking my example at face value?? Did i said that India is US or Pakistan is KSA?? I just gave an example.

It will ofcourse be an interference in India's internal affairs since the 2 soldiers died were Indian & they died on Indian soil, what will Pakistan say if India asked it to let some Indians conduct a probe into it's side of the LOC to find the culprit??

It is Pakistan's choice to either accept or reject the Indian version, it can even conduct it's own probe if it wants, it is ofcourse a free country but it can't stop if India ups the ante on diplomatic front as India is also a free country to do so.

BTW i heard PA/GOP saying that they haven't done anything like this, if they are so sure about it than why are they asking for the UN probe on the first place?? Just believe in what u say & just relax, why this anxiety??

+ there are conflicting statements from Pakistani side also, first they say that they haven't done it at all & on another occasion they say that India started it first.

Didn't take your example at face value but the dynamics change ! :blink:

Mareiiin mutttt ! :cray:

No anxiety or anything like that its just an answer to India's accusation ! You say we killed them & then mutilated them whereas we deny that; people from your side are demanding some movement from us on that with some even demanding an apology & holding those responsible who did this !

We're saying - Hum nei tou kuch kiyaa hiii nahin ! If you still want to pursue this - Lets bring the UN in & let them sift 'fact' from 'fiction'; we'd act on it then !

india also ran terror campaign against its own people in red corridor, NE and elsewhere. Even against its own soldiers. According to your account looks like india acting a PA b i t **.

For once in your lifetime write something that makes sense ....Well forget it ..You are bangladeshi ....That is too much to ask from a person coming from a $*ithole.......

Didn't take your example at face value but the dynamics change ! :blink:

Mareiiin mutttt ! :cray:

No anxiety or anything like that its just an answer to India's accusation ! You say we killed them & then mutilated them whereas we deny that; people from your side are demanding some movement from us on that with some even demanding an apology & holding those responsible who did this !

We're saying - Hum nei tou kuch kiyaa hiii nahin ! If you still want to pursue this - Lets bring the UN in & let them sift 'fact' from 'fiction'; we'd act on it then !

That's what i was asking in the last line, As to what u are saying exactly?? - U din't mutilated the body or u din't crossed LOC & killed soldiers at all?? B'coz the news coming from Pakistan is really conflicting, i heard Ms. Khar's interview on an Indian channel:

‘Appalled’ by reactions from India, ready for third party probe: Khar | Firstpost

She says THREE conflicting sentences:

1. “We have ordered an independent investigation, but we are offering more, let a third party investigate the issue”
2. "No Such Incident Took place"
3. not exactly this but she mean this "India started it all 4 days back"

Now 3 Question arises, if Pakistan has investigated it completely & found no evidence of any such incidence than why bring UN into this??

& what is meant by the sentence - India started it all??

Why not counter protest to India on the so-called Indian incident which started it all??

That's what i was asking in the last line, As to what u are saying exactly?? - U din't mutilated the body or u din't crossed LOC & killed soldiers at all?? B'coz the news coming from Pakistan is really conflicting, i heard Ms. Khar's interview on an Indian channel:

‘Appalled’ by reactions from India, ready for third party probe: Khar | Firstpost

She says THREE conflicting sentences:

1. “We have ordered an independent investigation, but we are offering more, let a third party investigate the issue”
2. "No Such Incident Took place"
3. not exactly this but she mean this "India started it all 4 days back"

Now 3 Question arises, if Pakistan has investigated it completely & found no evidence of any such incidence than why bring UN into this??

& what is meant by the sentence - India started it all??

Why not counter protest to India on the so-called Indian incident which started it all??

I can't see any contradiction in that ! :blink:

Nothing happened follows if you think something happened lets have an independent investigation & besides India started the ceasefire violations when they killed one of ours !

Nothing happened follows if you think something happened lets have an independent investigation & besides India started the ceasefire violations when they killed one of ours !
Buddy, go to other thread. Why are people blaming us for today's bomb blasts ?

Also ask them for independent agency investigation.

:hitwall:

abey issi ka toh matlab puch raha hu???

what is meant by India started it???

If you will say that since India started it in first place & killed our soldier so we retaliated & killed 2 IA soldiers than it means that Ms. Khar & PA are telling a lie that no such incident took place, right??

12027.jpg

DongDingBoy's sissy hero! :lol:

Well Done Gandustan, your name is shining on the world stage :yahoo:

:hitwall:

abey issi ka toh matlab puch raha hu???

what is meant by India started it???

If you will say that since India started it in first place & killed our soldier so we retaliated & killed 2 IA soldiers than it means that Ms. Khar & PA are telling a lie that no such incident took place, right??

Oh bhai what this means is :

We maintain nothing happened !

But if you think that something happened lets bring in independent investigators in !

And this 'diplomatic row' or these worsening of relations was started by India ! Even the ISPR on hearing about this commented on how this is Indian propaganda trying to divert attention from their earlier incident whereby they intruded into our territory & killed one of our soldiers.

No Sir, I promise you... Poonch Brigade (93 Infantry brigade) does not accept their fallen to be treated anyway like this. heck, no army will.

Like I said, if the news is true, we would not need any other regiment to address this and that too within 24 hours... I have grown around that Brigade and spend 18 valuable years in that area and I have not seen a SINGLE exception to that rule...

This was my response on 8th night and now what happened on 10th morning?

NEW DELHI: PTI | Jan 10, 2013, 08.33 PM IST In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani army troops.

Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.

The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.

The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.

The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.

In Islamabad, Pakistan army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.

The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.

India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.

In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said on Thursday.

"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian Army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.

Pakistan again violates ceasefire, stops cross-LoC trade - The Times of India

I am not saying that this is good. Another young brave soldier lost his life... But, what I would repeat here is that this incidence is without a precedence and would have led to consequences and now this 'eye-for-an-eye' has started... Unfortunate, but this will continue... The last has still not been said.. Watch this space, Pakistan will respond. People will have to 're-affirm' cease fire before this spiral stops now...

Soldiers at the Ground level DO NOT understand Mr. Khurshid's protest and same applies on the other side. This law of an eye for an eye has been working for 60 years now since the fateful war in 1948 on Poonch border and the beheading thing unfortunately made it worse... I really hope that one side takes the first initiative to send out a disciplinary warning to their troops to hold down, else this will escalate. Only Army top brass has to intervene to stop it as No Govt can stop it and only Generals have to calm their troops down.

Oh bhai what this means is :

We maintain nothing happened !

But if you think that something happened lets bring in independent investigators in !

And this 'diplomatic row' or these worsening of relations was started by India ! Even the ISPR on hearing about this commented on how this is Indian propaganda trying to divert attention from their earlier incident whereby they intruded into our territory & killed one of our soldiers.

Just one sentence - U conveniently changed ur own stance in the earlier post :D

Anyways I rest my argument here :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom