What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

SSG???? i thought they are regarded here as one of a great special forces.... then i remember one dialogue.... You toooo Brutus?????

I am really confused with the intention of beheading...... What could be the reason????

they are not deployed at LoC.

I really hope it doesnt get escalated.... and i see all chances of it.....

Bro .... I understand your khunnas..... but if it escalate.... it may go out of control... which is thats what the people who are behind this wants.... They want to shift the focus....

Because of this attitude of ours those baxxtds ruling our neighbour in uniform are taking us for granted and repeating the same thing..we cant live like this forever.

Brutal killing of Indian jawans: Even at 75, I am ready to fight 1965 war again with Pakistan, says Anna Hazare

India Today - Breaking News from India, World, Business and Politics

already escalated as India killed another Pakistani soldier today

I love the way you put it.... putting the onus on india... tipical andromache.....actually i learnt from people is the kind of mood indian army is in.... I hope it doesnt get escalated ( it is not escalated yet ) may be once of your soldier head removed you will know.... But dont worry it will never happen because you have indian army the other side of your boarder...

#LoC

A Pakistani Army Soldier, Havildar Mohyuddin embraced shahadat due to unprovoked firing by indian troops at Hotspring sector in Battal at 1440 hours today. Indian troops restored to unprovoked firing at a Pakistani post named Kundi.

ISPR

So, They cycle has started, surely it will give some soothing to Internet Indian.

I believe this may go to 200 pages of Indians and Pakistanis trolling each other for a few soldiers killed on the border. I believe the torture really may be an attempt to add masala to the story.

well done PAKISTAN....

Indian people should learn some lesson out of it.

we face similar incident every day.....
Felani-Killing.png

I love the way you put it.... putting the onus on india... tipical andromache.....actually i learnt from people is the kind of mood indian army is in.... I hope it doesnt get escalated ( it is not escalated yet ) may be once of your soldier head removed you will know.... But dont worry it will never happen because you have indian army the other side of your boarder...

The Indian command bafoon emotional Gen initiated the aggression and killed on Pakistani soldier.

now again seems he wants more trouble.

as far as beheading .

go read The Hindu report the Indian army official claim India also beheaded two Pakistani soldiers in past.

I believe this may go to 200 pages of Indians and Pakistanis trolling each other for a few soldiers killed on the border. I believe the torture really may be an attempt to add masala to the story.

India is continuously attacking Pakistan and our traitor mother f***g media is more interested in long march and political drone

You may be right as there is no SSG involved.... but what difference it makes... it is done by paksitan army thats what it matters.. the same army which you call the most professional army in the world.. But you will have to add one famous word of urs "UN" infront of one word... I am sorry to say this... thats the truth buddy.

There's no proof that Pakistan Army is involved in the killings. One can believe that your soldiers must have been killed in cross-fire but the beheading part is not really digestible. Your Army has showed no proofs that your soldiers were beheaded, in fact your officials are coming up with contradictory statements daily.

The masala is already added by Indians .

too many Indian versions

The two countries have fought two wars over Kashmir in 60 years..... its gong and we will keep discussing ........... nothing will happened ,,,,,,, no solution Alas !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom