What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Two Army jawans killed in an attack by Pakistan troops: sources | NDTV.com

Two Indian Army jawans were killed when Pakistan troops reportedly attacked an Indian Army post at Sona Gali in the Mendhar sector in Jammu and Kashmir.

Pakistani troops had reportedly violated a ceasefire on Sunday by firing mortar shells towards Indian army posts in Uri sector in Jammu and Kashmir near the Line of Control. The Army retaliated to the Pakistani shelling for a brief period. The Pakistani army alleged that one of its soldiers was killed and another was injured in the firing.

The Indian Army, however, had denied the occurrence of any such incident "where our soldiers have attacked any Pakistani post."

Happened at around 3am they said clear case of revenge there is reports that pakistani soldiers crossed over the LOC to attack our troops.

R.I.P

and they complain of Indian army raiding the border post.

its revange culture of forces my dear . in fact it was very nice few months before even . but lets hope not to face again same situation and again high command has responsibility to look the issue .

J&K: Two soldiers killed, one injured in Pak attack on Army patrol- Jammu and Kashmir- IBNLive

Jammu: Two soldiers of the Indian Army were on Tuesday killed allegedly by Pakistan troops near the Line of Control in Poonch district, sources said. The soldiers were killed during an attack on a patrol party in the Sona Gali sector of Mendhar, Army officials said. One soldier was injured in the attack, they said, adding that further details were awaited.

There has been escalation in ceasefire violations by Pakistan Army, which has been attempting to push militants across the LoC into Indian side by taking advantage of inclement weather.

In last about one month, Pakistan Army has violated the ceasefire agreement nearly a dozen times.
Most of these firing incidents were in Rajouri, Uri and Keran sector to help infiltration attempts, Army officials said.

This is happen when you elect impotent Prime Minister

I want to gift this to MMS
386511_240231469364466_559578018_n-600x422.jpg

Terrorists use winter season to sneak into Indian territory.

Indian army must retaliate with double the intensity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom