What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

IA will retaliate again this time. Now lets hope 4 PA troops bodies are not carried home.

This is how wars start. But between India-Pak this is common so I dont expect a war here.

The only war that will happen is on PDF, on this thread.

For the soldiers on the LoC, it would be life as usual. This is not the first, and this won't be the last such incident. Neither country cares that much for the loss of a soldier or two, to go to war over it.

Last time something like this happened..Indian soldiers replied in the same manner..beheading. Army should be let to do its job.

I said earlier, India army should reply with double the intensity.

The army should do it without involving the ******* politicians.

i would request my fellow Indian to control there emotion.....Nobodies blood goes in vain..YOu will see .....Till that time Pray for the Soldier and his family .........:cry:

This not some Gaali ka jhakda .....This is like a game of chess where even opponent has a oppurtunity to make a move but the big thing his convincing him that he is making the right move ,,,,,for all ppl who play chess..know what i mean

Soldier Rest in peace......And thank u for giving ur service and ur life to this nation:cry:

Last time something like this happened..Indian soldiers replied in the same manner..beheading. Army should be let to do its job.

Army is not allow to retaliate most of time because bloody congress want to protect its Muslim vote bank then protecting India...

Army is not allow to retaliate most of time because bloody congress want to protect its Muslim vote bank then protecting India...

Stop spouting nonsense. How is this related to muslim vote bank? You are disparaging the entire Indian muslim community by alleging that they won't vote for a government that retaliates against Pakistan.

In your eagerness to malign the congress, you are (perhaps unintentionally) maligning Indian muslims.

Behading is wat some news says if that is true we all should understand the level Professionalism of Pakistan Army

RIP to soldiers.

Yesterday you folks were all smiles when a PA jawan got the bullet, today you are declaring war. What were you expecting, flowers?
just wait for 2 more days
this is a never ending phenomenon

RIP soldiers

Back
Top Bottom