What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Seriously, are you dumb?!

The Indian Army is a highly professional force not a rogue rag tag militia, they wont do anything without orders.
The GOI needs to protect the whole nations and its citizens, and risking an escalation because of this incident is not worth it.

I am not dumb, but you certainly are!

You are talking as if Indian army takes permission before firing each and every bullet.

Talk sense man! There are somethings that is at the disposal of the army commanders.

Such incidents deflate the morale of the soldiers, the army takes some steps on their own.

The politicians are just to pass $hit.

I am not saying Indian army should go and behead but they will take some counter action.

Response must be severe from our side. This is unacceptable. Enough of let the cooler heads prevail.

Loss of a life be it an Army or a Civilian is never Good , Life is precious it is not going to come again in this world .

My Sympathies with the families of the Soldiers .

All that said , India totally had it coming , we are not some 3rd Rate Army who will only watch when IA kills one of our soldiers & do nothing , we will strike back one way or another .

now both the countries have to cool their heads otherwise this is going to get ugly pretty soon , & very fast . and no one is going to end up liking it.

May be firing attack helicopters going to cool your head.

WTF has the Congress party gotta do with this? :what: Do you expect MM Singh, Sonia and her beloved son General Rahul to stand on the LoC waving the white flag?
surrender.gif
Or raiding the Pakistani posts with dandas belonging to the Delhi Police? :D

I belong to an air force family and I am pissed of seeing this happening regularly...I did not blame indian muslim but congress muslim votebank policies....I hope there votebank policies are based on nation......

Hay when we have 10 test match indo pak test series man...that bloody shukla would be very excited now to hold 10 match series after Indian two army man died.....

One of the soldier have been beheaded too...news just came in..(Times Now)
Lc. Naik Hemraj Singh & Sudhakar Singh

RIP soldiers- yours is a thankless job.

'We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.'
-George Orwell.

Whilst the GoI may have their hands tied for political reasons have 0 doubt the IA high command will not let this treacherous act go unpunished, they will avenge these deaths they have before and will again.

These things will keep happening if the PA keeps providing covering fire for infiltrating militants/terrorists which compels the IA to open fire leading to the never ending cycle of violence.

Loss of a life be it an Army or a Civilian is never Good , Life is precious it is not going to come again in this world .

My Sympathies with the families of the Soldiers .

All that said , India totally had it coming , we are not some 3rd Rate Army who will only watch when IA kills one of our soldiers & do nothing , we will strike back one way or another .

now both the countries have to cool their heads otherwise this is going to get ugly pretty soon , & very fast . and no one is going to end up liking it.

Nonsense .... You people attacked us last time and lost your soldier and then you attacked again... we did not cross LOC last even during Kargil . even otherwise...beheading the soldier...seriously ??

Till yesterday you were sure Indians could not have crossed the LOC now you are suggesting that some PA jawans went to the other side behead a IA jawan and went back to their side?

I am not dumb, but you certainly are!

You are talking as if Indian army takes permission before firing each and every bullet.

Talk sense man! There are somethings that is at the disposal of the army commanders.

Such incidents deflate the morale of the soldiers, the army takes some steps on their own.

The politicians are just to pass $hit.

I am not saying Indian army should go and behead but they will take some counter action.

They will retaliate fire, but they wont even put a step into pak soil without orders.
And these orders will never come as an answer to such border incidents! God knows how some rogue or religious fundemental elements within their military will react. There are enough crazies waiting for a chance to totally escalate a war, perhaps even with nukes and risking the lives of thousands maybe millions of innocent citizens is not the job of the GoI.
Your childish political blame game wont do anything.

Back
Top Bottom