What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

hmm well , forget Pakistan media who says indian BSF atacked first, Forget Indian media who would for sure blame Pak Rangers.
i just heard spokeswoman of "white house" Victoria Noland, while condemning that act , she Quoted that " We condemn any such attacks and violations of LOC, in this recent attact One Pak ranger died when INDIAN BSF ATTACKED a Pakistani Post ...."
so i think it should be clear now what world thinks who violated it ..

Yeh , your Weapons just magically teleported on our side ?

as i said before , I don't like loss of life , be it anyone , but if you hit us , we will be coming back twice as hard.

IA crossed into PAK territory...sure..believe that if you want....If you are trying to justify a beheading and mutilating of a soldier then i don't know what to tell you...you need mental help....

killing of soldiers happen from time to time...why kind of a person mutilates a soldier...

This attack took place inside Indian soil and they snatched their weapons away also not to mention acting like animals sick!

A dead soldier is honorable for its respective country & for its enemies as well , so i do not support such acts .

however , this firefight lasted for 30minutes only , so i highly doubt there is any mutilation , this is all the propaganda of Indian Media , just for some PR.

Can anyone please tell how to tag someone in post?

Seriously, are you dumb?!

The Indian Army is a highly professional force not a rogue rag tag militia, they wont do anything without orders.
The GOI needs to protect the whole nations and its citizens, and risking an escalation because of this incident is not worth it.

I have to agree with Koovie here. Pakistanis have nothing to lose if they get destroyed in a war , so they are not bothered. But we do have a lot to lose now , so we should be careful and cautious.

Why do you guys or the congress think that attacking Pakistan will anger its muslim population?

IA crossed into PAK territory...sure..believe that if you want....If you are trying to justify a beheading and mutilating of a soldier then i don't know what to tell you...you need mental help....

This attack took place inside Indian soil and they snatched their weapons away also not to mention acting like animals sick!

Anything to substantiate :

(a) Beheadings

(b) PA conducing the Beheadings

(c) This happening in Indian territory ?

There can be no justification of beheading a soldier. That would be disgraceful and everything this army has been against .. Saying that I doubt the news till there are further sources confirming if that was done, where exactly it took place and who exactly did it. Was PA Army involved or did the TTP threat bear fruition?

Anything to substantiate :

(a) Beheadings

(b) PA conducing the Beheadings

(c) This happening in Indian territory ?

Indian army statement said so this is not some media talking but official statement

Back
Top Bottom