What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Apparently Indian military intelligence has intercepted calls of Pakistani army commanders congratulating each other for the beheading :pakistan:

AmanKiAsha.jpg

hahahah... one liner for indian media...

yaro mujhay maaf karo main nashay main hoon...

What next they will release the tel numbers or the frequencies of the com lines, and why stop there may be they will also release the color of their underwear's.

Does soldiers intercepting enemy communications seem that idiotic to you ?

[/IMG]

What next they will release the tel numbers or the frequencies of the com lines, and why stop there may be they will also release the color of their underwear's.

You seem to have forgotten Mian Musharraf's call that was traced in 1999 :)

Did i say it was idiotic, but instead I was trying to make a pt that it was rather funny that how you indians get hold of everything so easily. Really really really.

Did i say it was idiotic, but instead I was trying to make a pt that it was rather funny that how you indians get hold of everything so easily. Really really really.

6904.jpg

Maybe they will release the conversations like what they did with Musharraf/Aziz conversations during the Kargil situation ;)

Maybe they will release the conversations like what they did with Musharraf/Aziz conversations during the Kargil situation ;)

Please do hope so, and infact I would like to hear the Musharaf one. No one knew what he sounded like then but now it would be an interesting thing to listen to.

IF i remember correctly one of the 2 mentioned screwed up and used the hotel phone which was easily tape able.

No they just intercept routinely..and this was just another day at the comm hq.

Please do hope so, and infact I would like to hear the Musharaf one. No one knew what he sounded like then but now it would be an interesting thing to listen to.

Those conversations were not for public consumption but for Sharif's and we all know how the story turned out to be.

No they just intercept routinely..and this was just another day at the comm hq.

very professional indian army...
they get to know the unit who sent those black uniformed persons to slaughter them....
they intercept calls of Pakistani army officers ...who would be talking on wireless for them to know.....
who get butchered by maoists...
who gets blind in fog...
amazing

If fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh heard Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh's last words then his head must have been there. According to indian eyewitness and fellow soldier who heard last word and live to tell about it, Indian army was in possession of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh body after he died. But india claiming his head is missing. Indians lie falling apart faster than deck of card.

Deconstruction of indian lie:

1) indians wait for their dying soldiers to say the last word.

2) then indians cut his head for propaganda blitz.

3) then they thrown dead soldiers body in the forest.

4) Then india tells lie and fabricated story to dead soldier family.

Indian soldiers should ask themselves is this is what they get for serving?

a possibility of indian soldiers committing suicides cannot be ruled out...and to cover up the story and their *****....army fabricated a story......their suicide rate is world high...specially in kashmir.

You really dont know the mood of countrymen now.... and dont read too much to the netas ( we have few of our own rehman maliks) they are trying to confuse the croud... because in india people are more upset with indian govt than on pakistan army for this action... because of the spinless leadership we have now... and you should be happy that we have a spineless leadership... so dont read too much in to it....

Once one of the soldier's head was presented to your former army cheif ( i dono what was he that point of time) main mushraff by your very own... Illyas kashmiri... ( now i know he is a terrorist... but he presented it to mushraff) thats how your army works man....

About proof.... i can very well say that india didnt do the shelling.. one of your own shell blasted and soldier died... Would you believe it ??????????

This is another Indian story, only reported by Indian News papers and sources. I very well know how my Army works, mate. Dont tell me!

@gotti

Gotti jee f your synopsis earlier was correct we will soon know it. The one about the new partnership after Afghanistan.

Sir jeee

Sorry, was busy hunting goose on the other site. Have to go berserk on this site, soon. I am still in the transition phase.

Don't see anything coming out of the other thread in which I quoted Cyrus the Great. What happened there, do you know?

They deleted it for some reason, it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
a possibility of indian soldiers committing suicides cannot be ruled out...and to cover up the story and their *****....army fabricated a story......their suicide rate is world high...specially in kashmir.

So the pakistani soldier who was killed yesterday or the 20 of them beheaded by taliban must also be coverup stories of suicides.

Next time before posting BS , think that two can play the game.

This is another Indian story, only reported by Indian News papers and sources. I very well know how my Army works, mate. Dont tell me!

Since you know your army and the truth... I am sure you must be knowing more than we know about the above story i mentioned..... SO Please enlighten us with what more you have on the above story...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom