What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Just one sentence - U conveniently changed ur own stance in the earlier post :D

I'm so fickle that I should have been either a politician or a diplomat ! :D

But no, I meant the same & I only tried to elucidate it further because it seemed contradictory to you !

Apparently Indian military intelligence has intercepted calls of Pakistani army commanders congratulating each other for the beheading :pakistan:

AmanKiAsha.jpg

I am not saying that this is good. Another young brave soldier lost his life... But, what I would repeat here is that this incidence is without a precedence and would have led to consequences and now this 'eye-for-an-eye' has started... Unfortunate, but this will continue... The last has still not been said.. Watch this space, Pakistan will respond. People will have to 're-affirm' cease fire before this spiral stops now...

If I am to get it right..the Indian response, more specifically that of the Raj rif is not over.

Soldiers at the Ground level DO NOT understand Mr. Khurshid's protest and same applies on the other side. This law of an eye for an eye has been working for 60 years now since the fateful war in 1948 on Poonch border and the beheading thing unfortunately made it worse... I really hope that one side takes the first initiative to send out a disciplinary warning to their troops to hold down, else this will escalate. Only Army top brass has to intervene to stop it as No Govt can stop it and only Generals have to calm their troops down.

I agree with your sentiment..one thing the unit commanders have to take into account is asking his troops to forget the incident may also lead to decrease in troop morale. So I think some latitude will definitely be given to the troops to vent their anger for few days to come. And unknown to us, away from the glare, may be some time in the future, a well co-ordinated attack on some Pak post would happen.

Pakistani Army seems to have a tendency of forgetting that voice communications can be intercepted (aka Mushy calling his second in command from Chinese hotel about Kargil :D)

well there is always the option of flat out denial. Works unexpectadly well.

If I am to get it right..the Indian response, more specifically that of the Raj rif is not over.

Well, short answer is NO. You already have a news that they inflicted one more casualty today. But, given that this incidence has no precedence and that firing along the Krishna Ghati/mendhar area is still on, I'd be surprised if they stop now. Having said that, even PA has now lost 1 more live and they will also retalliate. This is how the place works, till someone senior steps in to stop both sides (Someone above the Div Commanders).

I agree with your sentiment..one thing the unit commanders have to take into account is asking his troops to forget the incident may also lead to decrease in troop morale. So I think some latitude will definitely be given to the troops to vent their anger for few days to come. And unknown to us, away from the glare, may be some time in the future, a well co-ordinated attack on some Pak post would happen.

Yep, for the troops on the ground, they don't close their books without balancing the equation of having lost a friend and colleague. Raj Rif (not the RR), Gurkha, Dogra, Older Punjab Regiments, JAKRIF etc are notorious (and proudly so) on our side for that and mostly these guys take turns on this border (I have seen very little of Mahar, Madras, Bihar, JAKLI etc getting posted to 93 Inf Brigade). But, like I said, it happens from both sides. PA & Rangers have their own regiments who've done the same over the years and are well known on this side of the border as well.

And, this is one race we should pray that it doesn't start.

But, like I said, it happens from both sides. PA & Rangers have their own regiments who've done the same over the years and are well known on this side of the border as well.

Such as ? :)

Such as ? :)

The names that I remember are NLI, Baloch (obviously, very famous now) and their Punjab - This is around 12-13 years ago. You have to remember that in these areas there are a lot of civilian casualties, that are never reported.

They also used to have lots of small Mortar companies in 90s. Not sure, if that is still the case after we put half a dozen bofors on our side (that used to fire from a plain area behind 3 or 4 mountains and all you could see on the other side is incoming shells and couldn't hit back)

But, Poonch-Rajouri Border has India sitting on higher peaks. So, it is a lot of advantage to us. The krishna ghati border is also a pretty high height advantage area... You can literally see everything on the other side from some india posts like Nangi Tekri, Durga (that post has never been successfully bombed from the other side), Langoor, Raja-Rani... So, I am still not sure if our press is reporting the right areas, where these Soliders were massacred.

I still hope and expect that PA Soldiers did not do it. Still in disbelief. Those guys are also honorable and family men with dignity. Really want to hear our IA spokesperson say this in Black and White and will believe it only after that.

Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was one of two jawans killed by Pakistani troops near the Line of Control in Kashmir on Tuesday. At his Dadhiya village, in eastern Madhya Pradesh, his fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh, who accompanied the body, described the martyr's last moments. Sudhakar's last words before he fell prey to bullet wounds, were "Bharat Mata ki Jai (Glory to Mother India)," he said. He remembers the martyr as a great leader and good friend.

Source:
'Bharat Mata ki Jai' were the last words of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh | NDTV.com

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, said Mr Rajesh K Kalia, spokesman for the Indian Army's Northern Command.

Source:
TODAYonline | World | India seeks to reduce tensions despite firefight

If fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh heard Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh's last words then his head must have been there. According to indian eyewitness and fellow soldier who heard last word and live to tell about it, Indian army was in possession of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh body after he died. But india claiming his head is missing. Indians lie falling apart faster than deck of card.

Deconstruction of indian lie:

1) indians wait for their dying soldiers to say the last word.

2) then indians cut his head for propaganda blitz.

3) then they thrown dead soldiers body in the forest.

4) Then india tells lie and fabricated story to dead soldier family.

Indian soldiers should ask themselves is this is what they get for serving?

@mastaan - I need an honest to god, right hand on Gita account on what is the perception of the Madras regiment ? OT but still..

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan - I need an honest to god, right hand on Gita account on what is the perception of the Madras regiment ? OT but still..

Mate, you asked this specific question... I am sure, you know the answers...

What I can say is... Those guys have been historically good in Grenadiers and Arti. But, Border Out Post fighting is an altogether different medieval science. You answer in that? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you would be very good in competitive exams cause of ur point wise explanation............bt u knw wt u r no use to ur country............cause u r wasting ur talent here.............dude u r disgrace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom