What's new

Turks Love for Pakistanis

Huuunh...? :undecided:

How did you deduce that from the above ? :unsure:
Well first Rowlatt bill,then the Punjab attrocities and finally the spoilation of the Ottoman Empire.

''This, thank God, has at last convinced us, once & for all, that we can no longer abide our trust either in the Government of India or in the Government of His Majesty the King of England.''

Am i missing something here?

Well first Rowlatt bill,then the Punjab attrocities and finally the spoilation of the Ottoman Empire.

''This, thank God, has at last convinced us, once & for all, that we can no longer abide our trust either in the Government of India or in the Government of His Majesty the King of England.''

Am i missing something here?

Yes !

But thats my fault I was too lazy to write the whole thing ! :ashamed:

It reads 'This, thank God, has at last convinced us, once & for all, that we can no longer abide our trust either in the Government of India or in the Government of His Majesty the King of England to represent (British) India in matters international... We shall have to think out some course more effective than passing resolutions if disapproval to be forwarded to the Secretary of State for India.... We are not going to rest until we've attained the fullest political freedom in our own country.....'

And then it goes on for a few more lines !

What he was talking about was the solemn pledge given by the same Prime Minister of Britain Lloyd George who on 5 January 1918 gave the following assurance, in a speech, to the Muslims : 'Nor are we fighting...to deprive Turkey of its capital, or of the rich & renowned lands of Asia Minor & Thrace, which are predominantly Turkish in race.... We do not challenge the maintenance of the Turkish Empire in the homelands of the Turkish race with its capital at Constantinople'

So in the summer of 1919, Muhammad Ali Jinnah went to England & on the 4 September forwarded a memorandum to the Prime Minister as the head of the Muslim League deputation & in it he not only reminded of the assurance given on 5 January 1918 but also pointed out that 'For generations past the Muslims of (British) India generally have recognized the Caliphate of the House of Osman (Ottoman) & Constantinople as the seat of Islam & the Caliphate. For many centuries the Sultan of Turkey has been recognized as the Servant of the Holy Places of Islam & their Custodian, by all Muslims of the world'

And 'if Great Britain becomes a party to reducing the Sultan of Turkey & the Caliphate of the Muslim World to the status of a petty sovereign, the reaction in (British) India will be colossal & abiding'

(page 123-124 Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah - His Personality & His Politics by S.M Burke & Salim Al Din Quraishi)

The above is also mentioned in (V.P.Menon, the Transfer of Power in India, pg. 340)

Mate what do you think about "Adnan Oktar's kitties" ?

If you're talking about that Preacher guy surrounded by blondes with bosoms about to burst out of their tops - I don't like the Preacher but they - :kiss3:

:ashamed:

GOOD THREAD TOPIC.....AND I REALLY ENJOYED
I NEED GOOD MORE NEWS ....

Quite BS honestly. No one country just 'loves' another. Besides, the two countries are extremely different, build on opposing principles and are faring differently in the world.
And then there's the China factor; one country supports and the other is opposed to it.

bad news buddy, no one loves you

Some of you people need to stop being deluded.
If you want to feel loved, go out, get a good degree and promote education in your community. Then hopefully in a few generations Pakistan would actually become educated and contribute to the world positively. That's how you earn respect, not by pretending everything is OK and that some random people living thousands of miles away are somehow 'in love' with you :disagree:

My Pakistani friends say they were welcomed in an extraordinary way. They traveled through whole Turkey and many people didn't take money from them he says. Maybe I should pretend I'm Pakistani when I'm in Turkey to see if that is true. :D

Muslims are Global Phenomena, as our prophet said "Muslims are like a body - If one in trouble whole body feels the pain"
My Conclusion is that our all muslim world have Obsolute love for each other but unfortunately we've No Caliphate (one Spiritual leader) which results in both Positive/Negative difference of Opinions ......

Some of you people need to stop being deluded.
If you want to feel loved, go out, get a good degree and promote education in your community. Then hopefully in a few generations Pakistan would actually become educated and contribute to the world positively. That's how you earn respect, not by pretending everything is OK and that some random people living thousands of miles away are somehow 'in love' with you :disagree:
nope

Back
Top Bottom