Turkmenistan Armed Forces

aaa.png

bbb.png

fff.png

zzz.png

small part pf turkmenistan's storage aircrafts unused :disagree:

holy sh*t, almost 100 MIG-23s in the last picture alone
Azerbaijan can borrow them any time :happy:

do you think some one willing to buy them for 4 or 5 million ?? i think best we can do is to sell all these jets and with it's money buy some mig 35 / su 35

Last edited:

do you think some one willing to buy them for 4 or 5 million ?? i think best we can do is to sell all these jets and with it's money buy some mig 35 / su 35

Are they operational? Updated they would make a decent fleet.

Edit: just noticed it said mig-23, most prob will go to scrap.

considering their age, probably less than 1 mil, either for spare parts or to some african country

aaa.png

bbb.png

fff.png

zzz.png

small part pf turkmenistan's storage aircrafts unused :disagree:

Mig-23 are highly expensive to operate due to mechanical sweep swing which needs constant maintenance that eat up a lot of cost.

The Russian quickly retired the Mig-23/27, same as the USAF F-111 and F-14. Many ex Soviet satellite countries and state also quickly retired the sweep wing jet and continued to operate the Mig-21 or J-7 fighter.

Mig-23 are highly expensive to operate due to mechanical sweep swing which needs constant maintenance that eat up a lot of cost.

The Russian quickly retired the Mig-23/27, same as the USAF F-111 and F-14. Many ex Soviet satellite countries and state also quickly retired the sweep wing jet and continued to operate the Mig-21 or J-7 fighter.
so ? what must be done with all these jets surely there are better solutions then leaving them in airfield

turkmenistan drones

Chinese made CH-3 unmanned combat aerial vehicles
4ky1qh.jpg

Italian made Falco unmanned aerial vehicles
bhgkkx.jpg

sxm136.jpg

Lavochkin La-17 target drones
1z66xk0.jpg

israeli made Orbiter-2 unmanned aerial vehicles
2i9hto6.jpg

Chinese made WJ-600 unmanned combat aerial vehicles
2a5zmfa.jpg

ir2al2.jpg

Interesting. I'd be willing to chip out 100K for two, if at least one of them is still flight-worthy. Does Turkmenistan sell to private parties? I'll handle permissions and shipping to Canada on my end.

Interesting. I'd be willing to chip out 100K for two, if at least one of them is still flight-worthy. Does Turkmenistan sell to private parties? I'll handle permissions and shipping to Canada on my end.
i wonder why i suddenly feel like this :D
lord-of-war-bebd-body-1076046151.jpg

dude im not from Turkmenistan government so idk but it would be cool if they do but i hop you wont turn into this guy :D
160218_PV_The-Night-Manager_S1_0_-2016-AMC.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom