What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Good points. If we don't strike fear into the hearts of our enemies we will remain sissies in their eyes. I hope our liberal sissies will understand force is necessary when the only way we can defend ourselves from outside enemies and inside traitors who work with outside enemies is force.
Power is the only factor binding the state together. The capacity of the state to regulate laws and enforce law and order.
First stage is clearing traitors inside our border with all force necessary. Then comes those who finance and help destabilizers. All this within the constricts of "freedom of spech" and other bs freedoms that's only there to constrain weak nations under the current hegemons. We have to appear to have these freedoms, but not necessarily have them. Enough power means unlimited freedom, best example= greatest power on earth USA, greatest police and enforcer

Training of FSA in Syria.

I would like to hear your opinion about freedom of speech when your views become the restricted minority, when the things you so freely say right now become a threat to your career and overall well being.

Minority opinions are not a threat. Lack of empathy and overly empowered ego is a threat. Try listening to people instead of sending columns of policemen againts them and you will have the unified Turkey. Years after Gezi protests some people still cant grasp why things got out of hand. Yeah its all because foreign powers put mind control chips into heads of millions of people.

I would like to hear your opinion about freedom of speech when your views become the restricted minority, when the things you so freely say right now become a threat to your career and overall well being.

Minority opinions are not a threat. Lack of empathy and overly empowered ego is a threat. Try listening to people instead of sending columns of policemen againts them and you will have the unified Turkey. Years after Gezi protests some people still cant grasp why things got out of hand. Yeah its all because foreign powers put mind control chips into heads of millions of people.

Because Gezi protests and the likes can easily be hijacked by anti state elements, and people who started protesting for something valuable and meaningful will find themselves among PKK terrorists. Under the disguise of hating Erdogan or AKP terrorists anti-state elements have countless times hijacked causes.
Some views must be restricted, the view to support PKK or FETO or ISIS is restricted - these are not minorities these are terrorist organisations.

Gezi started as a legitimate cause and got completely hijacked in time.

You can't deny there are no foreign interests in Turkey. If such was the case, why are all European countries openly allowing PKK protests inside their borders and openly support their case?

I was active in the Gülen organization up till 2010 as well, i could easily see back then they were developing into an anti-state element with the backing of CIA and foreign powers. If you look into my history even on this page, i was screaming back in 2012 that these guys have taken over the military and have developed into a virus inside the state, back then people here were telling me i've become paranoid and making fun.

Because Gezi protests and the likes can easily be hijacked by anti state elements, and people who started protesting for something valuable and meaningful will find themselves among PKK terrorists. Under the disguise of hating Erdogan or AKP terrorists anti-state elements have countless times hijacked causes.
Some views must be restricted, the view to support PKK or FETO or ISIS is restricted - these are not minorities these are terrorist organisations.

Gezi started as a legitimate cause and got completely hijacked in time.

You can't deny there are no foreign interests in Turkey. If such was the case, why are all European countries openly allowing PKK protests inside their borders and openly support their case?

I was active in the Gülen organization up till 2010 as well, i could easily see back then they were developing into an anti-state element with the backing of CIA and foreign powers. If you look into my history even on this page, i was screaming back in 2012 that these guys have taken over the military and have developed into a virus inside the state, back then people here were telling me i've become paranoid and making fun.

And are you ignoring the fact that they become fit to "hijacking" only because government and erdogan took aggressive and wrong steps? I'm telling again it would never happen if they showed empathy and listened to people instead of seeing them as vermin. Dangerous large scale protests only happen when something is really wrong because it is hard to ignite masses of people. Most people prefer quiet and peace. And it is the government's job to get rid of the wrong and ease the hearts of people.

And are you ignoring the fact that they become fit to "hijacking" only because government and erdogan took aggressive and wrong steps? I'm telling again it would never happen if they showed empathy and listened to people instead of seeing them as vermin. Dangerous large scale protests only happen when something is really wrong because it is hard to ignite masses of people. Most people prefer quiet and peace. And it is the government's job to get rid of the wrong and ease the hearts of people.
The government's initial response was harsher than would should have been. But upon seeing terrorist PKK among the crowds the measures taken were adequate. So, yes the initial response held more gasoline into the fire.

Look buddy, honestly speaking, back in 2011-2012 i was against Erdogan because his dictatorial tendencies were increasing. However, upon sensing the threat from the Gülen organisation i knew perfectly well that none other than Erdogan could get rid of this vermin group. Granted Erdogan assisted the Gülen organisation up until so he bears that responsibility as well, but i also realized he alone could rid Turkey of the virus organisation.

can happen your way but specially when you have a big mouth and troll araound to gain voters you may attrack attention by internal and some other external elements.. but you make yourself also a target, so you will have other powers and internal powers that dont want you to cooperate against you..

this gezi thing would not have been prevented if government would have been silent or would have shown mercy.. it was a planned destabilizing attack against our country.. they tried it peacefully to manipulate the people before we had elections (dont forget the millions on the streets protesting peacefully in some cities eg ankara even in germany)

there may be some ppl initinal who had some feelings about birds, trees and flowers.. but from the start there had been elements of voilence.. and ppl going on ideological warefare how do you expect those brutal elements to be peacefull and quiet.. no their way is to harm their enemy..

after those idiots the pkk was used and after that we had the syria problem wich we still have..

what do you guys think how they destabilised syria? the same way.. inner protests lead to voilence and if the government begins to slaughter her own ppl than they lose.. it creates more protestsand far more voilence than outter forces from a fragil country like iraq could enter maybe thats one of the plans and a bad future we could have had pkk ypg scum entering our borders from syria/iraq and than some jihadi groubs.. thanks to god it did not happen because our government did not use unneccesary force..

can happen your way but specially when you have a big mouth and troll araound to gain voters you may attrack attention by internal and some other external elements.. but you make yourself also a target, so you will have other powers and internal powers that dont want you to cooperate against you..

this gezi thing would not have been prevented if government would have been silent or would have shown mercy.. it was a planned destabilizing attack against our country.. they tried it peacefully to manipulate the people before we had elections (dont forget the millions on the streets protesting peacefully in some cities eg ankara even in germany)

there may be some ppl initinal who had some feelings about birds, trees and flowers.. but from the start there had been elements of voilence.. and ppl going on ideological warefare how do you expect those brutal elements to be peacefull and quiet.. no their way is to harm their enemy..

after those idiots the pkk was used and after that we had the syria problem wich we still have..

what do you guys think how they destabilised syria? the same way.. inner protests lead to voilence and if the government begins to slaughter her own ppl than they lose.. it creates more protestsand far more voilence than outter forces from a fragil country like iraq could enter maybe thats one of the plans and a bad future we could have had pkk ypg scum entering our borders from syria/iraq and than some jihadi groubs.. thanks to god it did not happen because our government did not use unneccesary force..

No they werent planned. Those people were not organized, they were not led. In fact they would be more successfull if there was a leadership. It was just random masses of people. Thats not how you execute a plan. If your plan is to randomly lead people roam the streets then you are a stupid planner.

Initial outbreak wasnt only because of police violence, but because of retarded statements and arrogance of government. I didnt went into streets, I wasnt very enthuastic but whenever Erdo came into live tv and said one of those lines my blood boiled. Thats not how you should lead your people. First, he got to learn the other half of the country are not aliens. Years after it he still babbles about topçu kışlası.

There were millions of people on the streets, in comparison to its size protests were largely peaceful. I remember only one occassion where molotovs where used, it was in Taksim if I remember correctly and not even protestors agreed with that, most thought it was a propaganda move by the government. Compare this to "protests" of kekos wgere they use molotovs and fireworks even in a gathering of 20 people. Most of the "violence" was an answer towards police attacks with exceptions of some "protestor to the bone" old school people who is liked by nobody. In places where police did not engage protestors, protests were largely quiet.

It seems that there is a lot of infighting between the various factions of the FSA around al Bab and Jarablus.

Turkey is backing the formation of a new army in Northern Syria. Its called the "National Army" and it will cover the area retaken by Operation Euphrates Shield. TRT Worlds Alican Ayanlar has exclusive access to the new recruits.

Some reports say PMU entered Syria and captured two villages from SDF without any clashes. Possibly fake, but it also makes sense if it's true. PMU was vowing to enter Syria all day, and after SDF's threat towards PMU would anger PMU's nuts.

If i am not wrong, this faction participated ES and still in ES territory, joined Al-Qaeda Terror Organsiation.

We must kick all FSA factions out of ES Territory except Turkman factions Muntasır Billah and Sultan Murad.

Somehow, none-Turkman factions are so hungry to join Al-Qaeda o_O

Zaten 3-5 adam var onlarda gidip El-Kaide'ye katılıyor :)

We need to recruit Syrians from Turkey and create a more unified group in order to establish stability in ES area.

Back
Top Bottom