What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Nooo

I'm asking about the Red Line of Davutoglu' statement for East Euphrate ?
I don't understand why do you ask this to me. I believe that Devutoğlu is a FETÖ member, and FETÖ hates Kemalists. You should ask this to one akp supporter i think.

http://www.haberturk.com/dunya/haber/1492566-yildirim-operasyondan-sonra-ypg-rakkada-kalmayacak

"Kandırıldık" is coming o_O I cant believe the stupidity level of our government.. Do they really believe this? Wtf

You will soon see a great Kurdistan Federation with territories in Iraq and Syria. No doubt.Barzani will make a referendum August 2017 for INDEPENCE. Syria and Iraq will be divided.
Mainstream media says everyday we can't risk a military conflict with the USA, but have other means.
USA will pay . It sounds all like a " Ninni canim Ninni".

Last edited:
Just go there and ask "Are you biji biji?" if no you can stay if yes or I dont know you are going in the acid hole and if we find any biji biji element in the ones who say no they are going to be executed as well. Their ideology is not powerful enough to overcome the fear of the acid hole. That way you are preventing the "bijibijism" because the potential biji biji elements are going to be afraid from the acid hole. Something like the idea of the sharia law. If you know that if you steal your hand would be gone you just fear and dont steal.

@OguzSenturk , do you still live with the illusions that the huge majority of those Kurds living in the provinces I am talking about in my previous post (and also a lot in those who live all around Turkey) love Turks and Turkey and want to live together with you? Do you want me to tell you a secret: a lot of Kurds hate Turks and hate Turkey (but love the things they get for free from the Turkish state though) and feel happy about every attack PKK conducts against Turkey. It is the bitter truth that a lot of people don't want to admit. Another such truth is that Turkey would have been much more developed and safe without them.

Of course that a lot of Kurds love this country and have fought and died for it (for what I respect them with all of my hearth) but don't put you head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend that everything is okay.

Last edited:
Let them form a Kurdistan (Even if it includes the sh*t holes in the Southeast like Van, Hakkari, Sirnak, Diyarbakir, Siirt, Mus, Mardin, Bingol which are only dragging the whole country backwards and have no real value anyway) so everyone who feels Kurdish can pack his bags and get the f*ck out of Turkey... Give them those provinces, destroy all the infrastructure and every city that was built there with the money of the Turkish tax payers, seal the border the same way Israelis did with the Palestinians and let them eat rocks and sand.
The problem is that the majority of those Biji Biji Kurdistan supporters prefer to stay in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir and live on well-fare while only making babies and cursing those who feed them like the ungrateful rats they are.

I know that might sound bad to some people but the only way to fight cancer is with either burning it or cutting it of.

Our ancestors spilled blood for every piece of this land and to give away those cities just because stupid people live there is an insult and disrespect. If they want their own land so bad they can go to Syria and Iraq and fight for it.

Let them form a Kurdistan (Even if it includes the sh*t holes in the Southeast like Van, Hakkari, Sirnak, Diyarbakir, Siirt, Mus, Mardin, Bingol which are only dragging the whole country backwards and have no real value anyway) so everyone who feels Kurdish can pack his bags and get the f*ck out of Turkey... Give them those provinces, destroy all the infrastructure and every city that was built there with the money of the Turkish tax payers, seal the border the same way Israelis did with the Palestinians and let them eat rocks and sand.
The problem is that the majority of those Biji Biji Kurdistan supporters prefer to stay in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir and live on well-fare while only making babies and cursing those who feed them like the ungrateful rats they are.

I know that might sound bad to some people but the only way to fight cancer is with either burning it or cutting it of.

No.

Id agree with giving the rats a few provinces and kicking their ungrateful asses there via a population exchange. What makes me stop is when I consider all the brave soldiers and innocent civilians that were killed for those provinces. My conscience would never allow me to support such a plan. They should all be killed or forced to bury their heads so far down a rabbit hole that they eventually die out

Our ancestors spilled blood for every piece of this land and to give away those cities just because stupid people live there is an insult and disrespect. If they want their own land so bad they can go to Syria and Iraq and fight for it.

I wrote above how you deal with a cancer that keeps growing and growing... You either cut it of or burn it. Either way the parasite should suffer... a lot.

To solve this problem (that a lot of people have been feeding for years) you should either have huge balls or a pragmatic thinking... things which unfortunately those who govern Turkey lack. And time keeps flying and things are getting harder to solve with every day passing. To make the right choice you should think about the positives and the negatives of every option. Tell me what is your idea for solving the Kurdish problem?

ps Respect for your ancestors, heroes, traditions and your nation is a great and important thing yet sometimes you should leave your pride aside and just make the better choice for your future. A move that looks like a defeat today might look like a win tomorrow.

l agree with him as well, if all the Kurds in the west or Central Anatolia agrees to leave then let them create their own country..

The whole point of Imperialist Powers is to divide the connection between Anatolia and Central Asia by cutting Southern Azerbaijan connection.

They tried it with "Armenia" project. Did Armenians have enough population to do that? Nope. They tried it anyway to blockade Anatolia economically and politically.

Now they are trying this with PKK. Does PKK have enough supporters to control our eastern borders? NOPE. Imperialists are trying this anyway to cut the connection between Turkey-Southern Azerbaijan.

The whole point is cutting Turkey from Southern Azerbaijan and kick us away, killing Turan idea, and you guys supporting this idea by your own even without fighting against them o_O

Remove "wolf" and "Atatürk" symbols/quotes from your profile. You are supporting what Atatürk were trying to Destroy.

There're Kurds that believe Istanbul is their City... do we give Istanbul to "K**distan" too then?
We're talking about a bunch of people that also believe Mozart is Kurdish too. Because Amedeus is a Kurdish word or something.
Getting bored with the fake "Grey wolfs" here. :lol: I wonder what would happen to these people if they suggest we give our TURKISH PROVINCES away to real nationalists. ffs.

It's simple, a lot of Kurds feel Turkish, the ones that don't we should deport to Europe. How hard can that be?

There're Kurds that believe Istanbul is their City... do we give Istanbul to "K**distan" too then?
We're talking about a bunch of people that also believe Mozart is Kurdish too. Because Amedeus is a Kurdish word or something.
Getting bored with the fake "Grey wolfs" here. :lol: I wonder what would happen to these people if they suggest we give our TURKISH PROVINCES away to real nationalists. ffs.

It's simple, a lot of Kurds feel Turkish, the ones that don't we should deport to Europe. How hard can that be?
Acid hole.

Back
Top Bottom