What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Instead of expressing your concerns shell and bomb them. Lets see how much area the Americans can cover with their soldiers before they run out of soldiers to protect them.

Exactly. I'm sorry but erdogan is a pussy. The US will continue their betrayal as long you let them do it in peace. Burn northern syria to the ground and disarm the American soldiers that try to intervene and see how fast the US pisses of out of syria. Like I said bombing runs 24/7 and storm key cities on the border with rebels and Turkish army. Kill every single terrorists even those who try to run. Let Ahrar take over the regions and make a deal with Assad and Putin to transfer the region to their hands after a solution is reached. As long as you don't sends those fucks a message they will do whatever they want.

Exactly. I'm sorry but erdogan is a pussy. The US will continue their betrayal as long you let them do it in peace. Burn northern syria to the ground and disarm the American soldiers that try to intervene and see how fast the US pisses of out of syria.

They broke our selfconfidence 2003 in Sulaimania

They broke our selfconfidence 2003 in Sulaimania

Our boys in the army have all the confidence they need. Let them loose and the "brave" ypg fighters will kiss their feet after a week. Akar and Erdogan are cowards who bend over for the US. Every other strong leader and general would have given the order to bomb the shit out of northern syria and to prepare a invasion with thousand of troops after a second they were given the information that the US will arm them even more. As long as you don't show them you mean it and take action they will don't care for your opinion and will go behind your back.
And you get the chance to test your new toys. The only language the US understands is war so you show them what happens when you try to hurt Turkey and its people. That is why Atatürk was a great leader, he knew what language he had to use and the west understood quickly.

Last edited:
Our boys in the army have all the confidence they need. Let them loose and the "brave" ypg fighters will kiss their feet after a week. Akar and Erdogan are cowards who bend over for the US. Every other strong leader and general would have given the order to bomb the shit out of northern syria and to prepare a invasion with thousand of troops after a second they were given the information that the US will arm them even more.

Buddy, I could proof you the opposite.
I am not "Schwätzer". I spoke 2003 with 2 guys from the Maroons at a camp at the Aegean.
It is not right that General Staff commanded them to surrender. They were caught "cold" and all happened in 3 minutes without chanche to call the staff. An that's the truth. Don't believe in films. Sometimes truth hurts but it is necessary.
Remember how often the cave monkeys attacked posts in the past and we lost dozens at one day.
I hope training and specialization has improved.

>erdogan should shell them and bomb them
> i literally post a video of the turkish army + fsa shelling PKK after US said they will arm them.

I know, yesterday in Syria Live map they wrote it was fake or coax. The news were from Mete Sohtaoglu. He was euphoric but later revised his own twit as not confirmed.

Buddy, I could proof you the opposite.
I am not "Schwätzer". I spoke 2003 with 2 guys from the Maroons at a camp at the Aegean.
It is not right that General Staff commanded them to surrender. They were caught "cold" and all happened in 3 minutes without chanche to call the staff. An that's the truth. Don't believe in films. Sometimes truth hurts but it is necessary.
Remember how often the cave monkeys attacked posts in the past and we lost dozens at one day.
I hope training and specialization has improved.

It's not 2003 anymore . I know how many soldiers we lost in ambushes and everytime it hurt me but now the pkk dogs don't know where to hide from our soldiers. They are losing dozens every week in the mountains and there are no mountain in syria, there is nowhere to run from our boys, there are no caves deep enough to hide for them. And as long as there is not a hard answer which ends with the destruction of a couple towns and hundred dead dogs the US WILL continue even after ISIS has been expelled from Raqqa.

Look our Army in 2003 was a joke compared today. And I salute every single hero that fought in that time. We were dozens of lightyears behind the west and the US in general but not anymore.

It's not 2003 anymore . I know how many soldiers we lost in ambushes and everytime it hurt me but now the pkk dogs don't know where to hide from our soldiers. They are losing dozens every week in the mountains and there are no mountain in syria, there is nowhere to run from our boys, there are no caves deep enough to hide for them. And as long as their is not a hard answer which ends with the destruction of a couple towns and hundred dead dogs the US WILL continue even after ISIS has been expelled from Raqqa.

Do you serious believe that we will risk a military confrontation with the USA ?
You know Russia threatened us with tactical nukes after we shot down the SU-24.
What will happen if we kill "accidentally " some Yanks and they drop accidentally two MK-84 on Bashika ?

Let's discuss the alternatives as Tsun-Tzu the wise did.

Do you serious believe that we will risk a military confrontation with the USA ?
You know Russia threatened us with tactical nukes after we shot down the SU-24.
What will happen if we kill "accidentally " some Yanks and they drop accidentally two MK-84 on Bashika ?

Let's discuss the alternatives as Tsun-Tzu the wise did.

There are no alternatives. The US showed erdogan the door a dozen times and everytime he crawls back. And not only him but Akar too. This will end in the invasion of nothern syria after our soldiers get attacked and killed with the weapons the US delivered and everybody will say "why did we not invade them sooner?". Preemptives strikes are how you deal with threats, you don't wait until they get free Abrams and Howitzer to attack your soldiers. You crush them.

It is not like we didn't give them a alternative plan that is just as good if not even better but they say no everytime. The US doesn't care about Raqqa or ISIS it cares about its plans for the future and the only proxy they will be able to use for it is the ypg as they sell themselves to everybody. Who have they left? The arabs hate them be it assadists or rebel, turkmens hate them. Kurds, better said pkk, are the only ones left for them to play with. PKK is the only way for them to stay revelant in the ME, as all other proxies have been betrayed by them. And if Turkey crushed them under its boot they have nothing in the ME to control and have influence over.

Last edited:
@Khagan1923

I agree completely but I am very sceptic. The USA are the only one global Hyperpower.
We could crush PKK/YPG. But if we would have entered Iraq or Syria when Saddam and Hafiz were ruling we would have won a "Pyrhus Victory". That's the risk loosing many soldiers and maybe economical infrastructure if things escalate unexpected.

Read some quotes from a great commander and philosoph

https://www.brainyquote.com/slideshow/authors/top_10_sun_tzu_quotes.html

The Turks shared a video of where Pan-Kurdist Fascist Terrorists have been bombed in Syria, then you quoted it and wrote "Turkey's Human Crimes in Syria"
That was the headline of the article. PDF mods do not allow me to change headlines - and in this case it would be counterproductive, since the headline was part of the anti-Turkish message. It was a toss-up whether to post the article here or in the "hostile actions/propaganda against Turkey" thread.

I know, yesterday in Syria Live map they wrote it was fake or coax. The news were from Mete Sohtaoglu. He was euphoric but later revised his own twit as not confirmed.

Yeah that was yesterdays "airstrike" look at Syria Live map now... which is exactly what I posted. Not to mention it's from pro-pkk sources as well and @.op_shield who is reliable.

Yeah that was yesterdays "airstrike" look at Syria Live map now... which is exactly what I posted. Not to mention it's from pro-pkk sources as well and @.op_shield who is reliable.

Ok. I see now near Afrin. Is the source trustable ? Then I am happy. But the Yanks are east of Firat and in Menbic.
Near Afrin are Russian.

"hostile actions/propaganda against Turkey"

Would have been much more wise. Patriots are in rage at the moment cause USA supports terrorists with weapons .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom