What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I heard the same. Ordinary people have ordinary minds.
Yes indeed. Seems it's just as some Turks here said:
https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/...t-reveals-a-plan-to-establish-great-kurdistan

This is why SDF is "ready to cooperate with Saudi Arabia regarding Syria".
I think this is more about Syria than Turkey.
Seeing islamist group unable to win against Assad, Saudi Arabia are simply gamble with SDF now. For SA, fighting against Iran and Syria is their most priority they certainly didn't decide to change their view because of Turkey's policy form 3 day ago.
Of course Trump visite to SA is possibly one of the reason to support SDF.

Seems this conflict will be getting even more interesting than it is already.:guns:

Yes indeed. Seems it's just as some Turks here said:

Seems this conflict will be getting even more interesting than it is already.:guns:
People who think this conflict will ever end are simple minded. The only question is will the US attack Russia and Assad for its pets or will they leave them alone which could lead to attacks in the west by the brainwashed kurdish youth. The US has no place in syria after raqqa has been taken, they are illegaly in syria and this could provoke iran-russia and assad to attacks against US troops, in which they would be justified. So risk a new war and hundreds if not thousands of dead american troops for some kurds who scream "death to america" the moment you turn your back or leave and take the risk of attacks in the west by their brainwashed youth. Libya a country that didn't have the ethnic conflict potenial as syria is still in a state of war since 2011, syria will be worse and even more radical groups will come out of it be it against kurds by whom they were oppressed or sunni/shia oppression or just simply hate for the US and its genocidal operation.

Last edited:
Lool So everything(including the Syrian civil war) is on the U.S now? lol
You do know that the U S was reluctant to intervene in this conflict from the beginning right? You really think if the U S really wanted Assad gone he will still be in power today?lol

Yeah, that's what I said. Nice reading skills you have there mate.

Current and former U.S. and European officials previously said that weapons supplies, which were being organized and financed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia, were largely limited to guns and a limited number of anti-tank weapons, such as bazookas.
Interesting

Moderators were supposed to ban all news and newspapers, according you .Where were you, when here the video was shared that YPG terrorist hit Turkish army tank?
I am not aware of the YPG being designated as a terrorist organisation by international institutions.

I am not aware of the YPG being designated as a terrorist organisation by international institutions.
What about The Turkish tank that belong to constitutional , indepence Turkish Republic was hitten?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom