What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Kerkük scenario all again. PKK's morale will be historical low. In 2016, they lost entire south-east anatolia. In 2017, they lost Kerkük, so called "heart of kurdistan" in 4 hours lmao. Now they lost Afrin, so called "kurdish heaven", or "gateway to mediterranean sea", or "vietnamirin" over a night and a morning :lol:

The Operation seems advancing much faster. FSA is about to enter Afrin center.
I think the Olive Branch will end up within several weeks..
They will close the circle soon.

Exactly one week later, FSA is in Afrin center.
Looks a better prediction than those "strategists" on Tv's... NO?
:big_boss::cheers:

21631541_0.jpg

Exactly one week later, FSA is in Afrin center.
Looks a better prediction than those "strategists" on Tv's... NO?
:big_boss::cheers:

Crotone - Roma maçı nolur ?

Btw, there was a Russian military analyst who said that Turkish army's fighting capability is poor.. He said something like this.. So much unaccurate BS from so-called experts we saw. you are better than any of those

If I recall 300.000 kurds fled from Saddam, so will they be running from Assad now ?

I think it would be better for Assad to run those around Aleppo all the way to Iraq. To avoid any similar incidents that led to the syrian war.

Crotone - Roma maçı nolur ?

Btw, there was a Russian military analyst who said that Turkish army's fighting capability is poor.. He said something like this.. So much unaccurate BS from so-called experts we saw. you are better than any of those
Turkish Army is capable to win any war. except nuclear.
Not speaking with nationalistic feelings, but being one who knows TAF very well.

Back
Top Bottom