What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That is a total humiliation for the YPG and their allies. Afrin taken within hours without barely any resistance ? So much for "Turkey's Vietnam". So,finally the Kurds are nothing without heavy air support from the US-led coalition....
+The operation started at night. The city was in control in 6:00 according to FSA sources. Erdogan says that it was officially in control in 8:30.
upload_2018-3-18_10-29-41.jpeg

I think Erdoğan pushed generals for 18th of March which is an important day for us but if he did so, I find i wrong. We might have martyrs if YPG didn't run away and resist. Looks like Aziz Yıldırım meddle in Coach's business in Fenerbahçe.

free ganimah atgms in Afrin from PKK scum :azn:

We should open a museum with these stuff named " Usa aid to terrorists museum "

That is a total humiliation for the YPG and their allies. Afrin taken within hours without barely any resistance ? So much for "Turkey's Vietnam". So,finally the Kurds are nothing without heavy air support from the US-led coalition....
Do you remember when you didn't believe TAF's YPG casualties, and i told you that YPG defense lines about to collapse and we will get the city after 2-3 months? Less than one month, city is taken :D One rag-tag terrorist militia cannot hold defense lines after they lose 1/3 of their manpower. Rest will either run away to resist in last point or will throw their weapons away and act like civilian.

This is the perfect response to all those who said this would be Turkey's Vietnam. To all those who said the PKK were the only competent fighting force to take on the regime and ISIS. To all those who said we have no choice but should work with Assad and give the city to his forces. To all those who said the ops were taking too long, that it's only little hills and terrain doesn't matter, the FSA can't fight, TSK aren't up to the job.

All the FSA boys should be given the option of Turkish citizenship if they should wish.

Back
Top Bottom