What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

37 Turkish soldiers martyred since beginning of Euphrates Shield, 1005 ISIS killed.

Defence Minister

My guess is we took 'surprise' svbied attack, had to retreat due to large number of casualties. Leo2 gets left behind? Weird.

If the leo2 shows up in further IS propaganda then it hasn't been destroyed by airstrikes, which would be a shame.

That number of IS-casualties sounds hugely exaggerated, probably to masquerade the current failure.

Depends on how they calculate numbers from airstrikes+artillery, for past two days in Al-Bab numbers revealed were ~100-200.

That number of IS-casualties sounds hugely exaggerated, probably to masquerade the current failure.
They have been losing a lot of territory to ES, we have fired many artillery shells and launched many air strikes besides fighting on the ground. I doubt that the number is very exaggerated. We have pretty accurate numbers even sometimes with confirmation pictures from soldiers. Besides sometimes we launched several air strikes on PKK and only 2 PKK deaths are announced despite several air strikes.

My guess is we took 'surprise' svbied attack, had to retreat due to large number of casualties. Leo2 gets left behind? Weird.

If the leo2 shows up in further IS propaganda then it hasn't been destroyed by airstrikes, which would be a shame.

Depends on how they calculate numbers from airstrikes+artillery, for past two days in Al-Bab numbers revealed were ~100-200.
They will probably transfer that tank far away.

I simply don't believe it. Turkey also claimed that it has killed 10.000 PKK fighters since the cease fire was broken. Nothing but propaganda. Even IN Turkey people critize the army for exaggerating enemy casualties.

Btw I agree with @ULKU-1 , this can not be compared to what we had with pkk in recent years. Al-Bab is basically like Mosul, and we're gonna have losses anyhow.

Add in cold-war mentality from higher-ups and yeah you get this. Land forces always seemed the most thick headed ones in terms of adaptation.

I think our guys got completely anialated in the attack. Again like our police standing around in big groups thinking everything is ok. Then boom they get attacked.

I simply don't believe it. Turkey also claimed that it has killed 10.000 PKK fighters since the cease fire was broken. Nothing but propaganda. Even IN Turkey people critize the army for exaggerating enemy casualties.
I am not familiar with the number but the military releases numbers as neutralized. Neutralized means killed+wounded+captured.

Since cease for there was heavy fighting that engulfed many towns in eastern turkey and given the recent rise in PKK and their other acronym groups high casualties seems realistic.

Ofcourse you know best right. Please keep out of this thread, or post valid evidence that's really all propaganda. Because we have tons of evidence is the truth. We are a democratic country still and not a 1984 state like your Iran, where everything is made up.

Btw I agree with @ULKU-1 , this can not be compared to what we had with pkk in recent years. Al-Bab is basically like Mosul, and we're gonna have losses anyhow.

Add in cold-war mentality from higher-ups and yeah you get this. Land forces always seemed the most thick headed ones in terms of adaptation.

For example our biggest issues are ATGM attack (lack of security detail), and svbied attacks.

Something that have been used in the region for years now.

I am not familiar with the number but the military releases numbers as neutralized. Neutralized means killed+wounded+captured.

Since cease for there was heavy fighting that engulfed many towns in eastern turkey and given the recent rise in PKK and their other acronym groups high casualties seems realistic.

Turkey literally claimed that it eliminated 10.000 PKK fighters, which is nothing but a fantasy number. The simple fact is that these numbers only serve a domestic propaganda purpose (notice how many Turks in this thread believe it without questioning it).

He is just a boy. IS or some mullahs brainwashed him. That means not all the Palestinians are like him.

What about Fethullah Gulen? He is a turk but traitor. Russian envoy killer was also a turk. Recent coup plotters were also turk. Do you think they represent Turkey?

If you accuse Palestinians for this suicide bomber then Russian should accuse Turks for that assassin.

End of the Day CIA and MOSSAD will be benefited.
Anti Palestine movement in Turkey.
Anti Turkey movement in Russia.
Palestine is one of the biggest terror exporters in the world what are you talking about? Their parents must care more for them and not brainwash them and send them to make suicide acts no matter if its in Israel or Syria or Turkey.

Ofcourse you know best right. Please keep out of this thread, or post valid evidence that's really all propaganda. Because we have tons of evidence is the truth. We are a democratic country still and not a 1984 state like your Iran, where everything is made up.

Iran hugely exaggerates the number of enemy casualties too! I don't deny that. But you can't believe these numbers the Turkish defense ministry releases with a straight face.

Turkey literally claimed that it eliminated 10.000 PKK fighters, which is nothing but a fantasy number. The simple fact is that these numbers only serve a domestic propaganda purpose (notice how many Turks in this thread believe it without questioning it).

Your claim it is fantasy, while you Don'the understand our language, are not a member of Turkish society or are in the Turkish military. So if it's so much bullshit, please deliver facts instead of mindless trolling

Iran hugely exaggerates the number of enemy casualties too! I don't deny that. But you can't believe these numbers the Turkish defense ministry releases with a straight face.

We are not Iran. We don't lie about our casualties or the casualties of the enemy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom