What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Your claim it is fantasy, while you Don'the understand our language, are not a member of Turkish society or are in the Turkish military. So if it's so much bullshit, please deliver facts instead of mindless trolling

It isn't trolling. You can't handle criticism.

We are not Iran. We don't lie about our casualties or the casualties of the enemy.

Yes, your army does lie about enemy casualties and most people following this conflict know it. The numbers are nothing but laughable. Don't make me laugh with this 10.000 PKK fighters killed number.

VP0Byy.jpg

Turkey literally claimed that it eliminated 10.000 PKK fighters, which is nothing but a fantasy number. The simple fact is that these numbers only serve a domestic propaganda purpose (notice how many Turks in this thread believe it without questioning it).
Again 10000 includes killed+wounded+captured. Given our casualties the number seems to reflect the intensity of the fighting.

On a normal year in the war 10000 would sound high but last year was different.

That number of IS-casualties sounds hugely exaggerated, probably to masquerade the current failure.
And you didn't exaggerate when ripping Turks have never defeated Iranians out of your sphincter? Seeing as youre pro wiki, look up Turco-Persian wars and see if the Gokturks or Ottmans had any victories or not. Dip shit...

Again 10000 includes killed+wounded+captured. Given our casualties the number seems to reflect the intensity of the fighting.

On a normal year in the war 10000 would sound high but last year was different.

Your casualties have mainly been caused by IEDs and other bombings, not? There hasn't been that much fighting comparable to the situation in Syria. So the 10.000 numbers sounds way too high, with a factor of 10.

It isn't trolling. You can't handle criticism.

Yes, your army does lie about enemy casualties and most people following this conflict know it. The numbers are nothing but laughable. Don't make me laugh with this 10.000 PKK fighters killed number.
Besides you are looking for numbers that suit you, high Turkish casualties low PKK and
ISIS casualties.

Your casualties have mainly been caused by IEDs and other bombings, not? There hasn't been that much fighting comparable to the situation in Syria. So the 10.000 numbers sounds way too high, with a factor of 10.
No we lost a lot of guys in urban combat.

And you didn't exaggerate when ripping Turks have never defeated Iranians out of your sphincter? Seeing as youre pro wiki, look up Turco-Persian wars and see if the Gokturks or Ottmans had any victories or not. Dip shit...

I didn't exaggerate that.

The Turco-Persian wars were won by the Persians
The Ottoman-Safavid war wasn't won by any party, and both empires lost and won certain battles (losing a battle isn't losing a war).

Besides you are looking for numbers that suit you, high Turkish casualties low PKK and
ISIS casualties.

I'm not looking for a suitable number. I'm just questioning these official numbers.

No we lost a lot of guys in urban combat.

Probably, but your army probably dominated enemy fighting numbers with a huge margin so that is natural to the fighting. But in no way could the PKK lose that many fighters.

The Ottoman-Safavid war wasn't won by any party, and both empires lost and won certain battles (losing a battle isn't losing a war).

I'm not looking for a suitable number. I'm just questioning these official numbers.

Probably, but your army probably dominated enemy fighting numbers with a huge margin so that is natural to the fighting. But in no way could the PKK lose that many fighters.
Who occupied who. Boom end of argument.

1. Stop derailing this thread
2. Stop saying we are full of shit, without posting evidence to support your claim
3. Not posting evidence, while we have tons of it, means that you are full of shit

At that time PKK was not only the mountain guys, they had a lot of urban youths trained and recruited for fortifying the cities. PKk mountain group was in as advisors for those urban groups like YDG-H.

1. Stop derailing this thread
2. Stop saying we are full of shit, without posting evidence to support your claim
3. Not posting evidence, while we have tons of it, means that you are full of shit

You don't have any evidence. Don't lie. You just blindly believe the number your defense ministry releases.

I still haven't got the answer what Turkey and the rebels will do once they secure Al Bab/Mabij? What will they do if Assad (and hisdecide to move East? Confront them?

Remember, this is the Syrian opposition you are partnering with. They could probably go back and re-launch an offensive in the western side after this.

Last edited:
At that time PKK was not only the mountain guys, they had a lot of urban youths trained and recruited for fortifying the cities. PKk mountain group was in as advisors for those urban groups like YDG-H.

They had nothing but a bunch of badly trained fighters in a number of city districts. You had to level whole areas in order to take these areas back. The PKK never lost 10.000 fighters in these battles.

They had nothing but a bunch of badly trained fighters in a number of city districts. You had to level whole areas in order to take these areas back. The PKK never lost 10.000 fighters in these battles.

Again post evidence or stfu

Back
Top Bottom