What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How many people arrested. Were all of them MIT?
About etnicity i understand what you mean and being a muslim this is more suitable for me(yaradılanı sev yaradandan ötürü)but opinons free right?
Also this is the wrong thread to talk about.

In my opinion TSK reveals many weaknesses and inadequacies.

Dude think that 2 guys are fighting but one of 'em has no an arm, a leg and an eye. Dude you think this is a fair fight?

Same goes with TSK. Fighting against a terrorist group which is well armed and trained for the city war, without air cover by choppers, almost no air support by TurAF, very limited troops on the battlefield, 2 dozens of armed vehicles etc.

After all TSK still does his best I thought.

Um, what does this thread have to do with Iran and Iranians? :-/
Nothing habibi.

----

I think the soldiers martyred today in VBIED attacks were from Kayseri Commando brigade. Tough time for that unit.

Btw we should make sure that our guys have the right gear to deal with the VBIED threat. We need transportable barriers, and I really think that a lot of soldiers need to be equipped with M-72 law so that the threat can be neutralized from a distance. This would be the easiest work around to VBIED right now.

For this FETO or Kurdish group why does Turkey not do a a Massive operation ? 100 planes and 600 tanks and end FETO and Kurdish threat ?
Feto is/was inside the establishment,generals,judges,academics,businessmen teachers etc in every part of the Turkish society so,not that easy.
We are fighting the PKK inside the country where we cant bomb the sh!t out of them,they live among us.
The enemy is not visible,they are no standing armies to fight with planes an tanks.
Your suggestion is a no-go.

IS released picture of its fighter who yesterday detonated a large VBIED near al-Bab, killing a number of Turkish soldiers.

He was a Palestinian from Gaza:

mxULaD2.jpg

What a shame considering Turkey's support to Gaza and Davatoglu's tears for the Palestinians.

IS also managed to hit a Turkish AAPC yesterday near al-Bab with a ATGM:

8hiR8K2.jpg

VvyjSPS.jpg

Aftermath of the IS-VBIED attack on TSK:

wZQfhhe.jpg

IS monitoring Turkish-FSA forces near al-Bab:

4bvk4rJ.jpg

xamrRpC.jpg

What a shame considering Turkey's support to Gaza and Davatoglu's tears for the Palestinians.

This is typical payback method of Palestinians for the Turks.

Palestinians were the spearhead against Ottomans and their flag was/is the symbol of it. Pkk is created and trained in Palestine in the beginning of 80's. Mahmoud Abbas went to Cyprus and supported the claims of Greeks. He came to Turkiye and supported pkk.

You know what? Most of Turks love Palestinians more then their own mothers and fathers. They consider that loving and being an Arab is part of Islam.

Palestinians were the spearhead against Ottomans and their flag was/is the symbol of it. Pkk is created and trained in Palestine in the beginning of 80's. Mahmoud Abbas went to Cyprus and supported the claims of Greeks. He came to Turkiye and supported pkk.

You know what? Most of Turks love Palestinians more then their own mothers and fathers. They consider that loving and being an Arab is part of Islam.

Not most, the recent 10 years that gave rise to the AKP sheep's.

they trained at PFLP and DFLP camps (Marxist /Secular) groups.

Not most, the recent 10 years that gave rise to the AKP sheep's.

Bro I know my own people. Not only akpeans but most of Turks.

You know that Turks are very religious but unfortunately very ignorant about the religion that they believe in. That's the why they have been sheep of Gulenist type so-called on an but Zionist servants.

Turks lost their empire due to this fcked up mentality. But they didn't get a lesson from it. How ridiculous is that, isn't it?

S/he is baiting and trolling without any rule enforcement, interesting.

Bro haticeye degil neticeye bak.

Yes one doesn't represent whole but the truth is there.

IS released picture of its fighter who yesterday detonated a large VBIED near al-Bab, killing a number of Turkish soldiers.

He was a Palestinian from Gaza:

mxULaD2.jpg

What else to expect from arabs. Israel over arabs anyday for me.

Back
Top Bottom