What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

According to local sources,one US soldier is reportedly killed while 2 French soldiers are reported wounded. The US denied any casualties while France hasn't made any statements yet.

Seems things are just going to get messy.

The Turks have been informed about where all coalition forces are. So any casualties are because they are not where they are supposed to be. They may be providing covert support to PKK but if they get hit they will have no choice but to deny being there.

Best thing is to start packing and get the hell out the way. Borrow some yellow vest from your countrymen so you don't get hit.

have you looked into their hearts?
you have started a war and in war innocents die. thousands of innocent muslims. turkey could have fenced its border with syria rather then invading their territory. turkey has given US an excuse to carry out more atrocities in the region and i am afraid turkey will suffer as turkey is going against islamic principles and has preferred national interests. pak did the same mistake and today it is right at the very bottom with no honor at international level, lost 70000 lost their lives, begging the whole world . this is what we have achieved when we preferred national interests over islamic principles out of fear and lust for worldly gains. and the worst thing is that we havent learned a thing. the fitna of nationalism will take the entire muslim world to destruction.

Were you sleeping under a rock my friend? The very ideology they (PKK) believe and fight for is against Islam (Communism/Marxism/Leninism/etc) therefore they are not Muslims and do not have any Islamic intentions. Also, we did not "start" this "war", this is why I asked if you were sleeping under a rock because PKK is the one who started this war almost 40 years ago, we are just trying to end it. Also you are saying Turkey is going against Islamic principles, have you looked into their hearts? Turkey is protecting the very Muslims in its own country and N Syria by doing this operation, so not only is it a national interest but also Islamic. As a Muslim, educate yourself on this topic a bit more bro, because sometimes you have to defend yourself (Islamic principle) and not just raise a fence over your borders and think that will automatically solve the problem.

Ayn al arab current situation

Attachments

• F65AD45A-287A-40EB-A552-758D1D607BD6.jpeg
    F65AD45A-287A-40EB-A552-758D1D607BD6.jpeg
    696.6 KB · Views: 101
We got back stabbed by Palestinians not only a few times mate, we can further think about where PKK initially were trained.

so where is now their muslim support for us? some of the forum members attacked me and called me many things now we see that I was not wrong:
on present day palestine sided up with israel, egypt and uae and the ones with army threatened us with war.. and lets not talk about cyprus, or pkk camps.. but shure you know all of these..

If some members here are still willing to be friends with people who consider them dogs and scum of the earth then really there is nothing to be said

no one ignores that israel is just another case no friend and clear enemy.. but good to see them on one side with palestinians, saudis, uaeis (or how should we call them) and egyptians.. let the firawn groub bark or the saif al shaitan..

"in self defense"

That looks more and more as if the US and Turkey are heading to war.
No chance of war you should be realistic they are talking for 30 years about invading iran still nothing happened do you really think that us would attack turkey this staged event maybe used for forcing trump to change decision and cancel the pullout of troops that’s the only possibility

we all know that neocons want trump to reverse his decision i think this shelling is false flag but in practical situation it is not possible to stop the pullout jusl like that as if nothing happened the relationship between hevals and us is destroyed and turkey can always use plan B: deal with russia and iran(reinstatement of relations between ankara and damscus) of course someone could say that damascus would use pkk like before BUT now the reality is different turkey is backing fsa and that’s why this option has good chance for success and of course 3.6 milion refugees to europe as revenge this is my prediction if turkey is pressured to stop the operation
Of course I think Turkey will stick to plan A (continuation of operation) but option B is always a possibility for punishing stupid west

According to local sources,one US soldier is reportedly killed while 2 French soldiers are reported wounded. The US denied any casualties while France hasn't made any statements yet.

Seems things are just going to get messy.

Fake News.
France should go out of ME. We dont need more trouble.

Back
Top Bottom