What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

so where is now their muslim support for us
What i meant, it wasnt their first time of doing things against Turkey,it is almost clearly known PKK was trained in there. We do only stand with the people in there, but its sad when i hear some Palestenians even in Turkey mumbles about the operation.

"in self defense"

That looks more and more as if the US and Turkey are heading to war.
I believe our guys wouldnt miss the target by 225 meters ;) Moreover, they found the positions of the terrorist mortars ,bad manners of USSF to let them fire from around. The tweet itself is ridicilous, " in self defence" part is made up. Turkey and US has a hot line.

What was the name of the syria livemap internet site again, that is pro turkish ?

Make Turkish Airlines great again hahahahah

Turkish comandos and SF are moving at night, handling the most job and at the morning SNA comes to finish the detailed job and settle there.

We do not see much videos from Turkish forces at this operation, this is right but that might be about some possible orders from military.
This is right I would also add that turkey is deliberately doing this sna is attacking by day with taf airstrikes then by night turkish forces finnish them basically you have two armies plus backing by world class airforce so the intensity of fighting is hell for pkk het neither turkey nor sna are overusing their ground forces the first week would continue in similar pace(breaking pkk border frontline) but after that expect fucking like you have never seen before since the the terrain is flat close air support(uavs f-16 f-4 and light attack aircraft) will be the death sentence for terrorist they will either die or flee I expect the second one it’s 3rd day of op more than 450 terrorists are killed yet the operation is conducted in “normal” level

Alright guys, I'm an outsider who doesn't have the slightest clue of what going on there on Syria and all this Turkey offensive into Syria, so pls allow me to ask some stupid but yet very sincere questions.
  • From Turkey perspective, WHO is fighting WHO there? I'm asking from Turkey perspective because the International medias has somehow shun anything coming from Turkey and Assad side, which is why I'm asking this question.
  • From Turkey perspective, WHO & WHAT are those PKK / YKK / KURDS? (or whatever you wanna call them)
  • WHAT is the current state of relation between Turkey and Assad regime, is it Friendly, Neutral, or Hostile? and WHY?
  • WHAT is the typical day to day living condition on the ground at Syria particularly at the capital Damascus? Can anyone kind enough to share some video link? or if you have some personal knowledge, I would love to hear about it.
Sorry I've asked many long questions, but as I had stated above, International medias has somehow shun anything coming from Turkey and Assad side, not to mention I don't read / speak any middle eastern languages.

Thanks Beforehand :-)

Alright guys, I'm an outsider who doesn't have the slightest clue of what going on there on Syria and all this Turkey offensive into Syria, so pls allow me to ask some stupid but yet very sincere questions.
  • From Turkey perspective, WHO is fighting WHO there? I'm asking from Turkey perspective because the International medias has somehow shun anything coming from Turkey and Assad side, which is why I'm asking this question.
  • From Turkey perspective, WHO & WHAT are those PKK / YKK / KURDS? (or whatever you wanna call them)
  • WHAT is the current state of relation between Turkey and Assad regime, is it Friendly, Neutral, or Hostile? and WHY?
  • WHAT is the typical day to day living condition on the ground at Syria particularly at the capital Damascus? Can anyone kind enough to share some video link? or if you have some personal knowledge, I would love to hear about it.
Sorry I've asked many long questions, but as I had stated above, International medias has somehow shun anything coming from Turkey and Assad side, not to mention I don't read / speak any middle eastern languages.

Thanks Beforehand :-)
@dBSPL

This is right I would also add that turkey is deliberately doing this sna is attacking by day with taf airstrikes then by night turkish forces finnish them basically you have two armies plus backing by world class airforce so the intensity of fighting is hell for pkk het neither turkey nor sna are overusing their ground forces the first week would continue in similar pace(breaking pkk border frontline) but after that expect fucking like you have never seen before since the the terrain is flat close air support(uavs f-16 f-4 and light attack aircraft) will be the death sentence for terrorist they will either die or flee I expect the second one it’s 3rd day of op more than 450 terrorists are killed yet the operation is conducted in “normal” level

Damn are those YPG/PKK terrorists? Can’t really tell, I’m confused if they’re FSA or PKK

have you looked into their hearts?
you have started a war and in war innocents die. thousands of innocent muslims. turkey could have fenced its border with syria rather then invading their territory. turkey has given US an excuse to carry out more atrocities in the region and i am afraid turkey will suffer as turkey is going against islamic principles and has preferred national interests. pak did the same mistake and today it is right at the very bottom with no honor at international level, lost 70000 lost their lives, begging the whole world . this is what we have achieved when we preferred national interests over islamic principles out of fear and lust for worldly gains. and the worst thing is that we havent learned a thing. the fitna of nationalism will take the entire muslim world to destruction.

For you a Gift... of What Rats look like...

The video is an SAA convoy, not YPG.

Back
Top Bottom