What's new

Tribute Video - Wg Cdr Nauman Akram (Shaheed)

The context of my post was not digging into the scenario rather the constant verbal skirmishes you guys are having.
Debate ? Definitely.
Civilized? To some extent...

When one watches the video plainly, not considering multiple possibilities related to engine and jet, Yes, The simple plain answer would be to blame the Pilot and the altitude calibration.
But, watch it from other angles, a lot is there which we can’t seem to process. Even if the fault was of Pilot, One shouldn’t come directly, extracting the crash details and calling it pilot error on a thread full of people sympathizing with pilot and the crash especially in the first 2 days.

Secondly, if the Altitude was indeed quite less (which it did seem), Who is to be blamed here ? The one who had this idea of organizing an unprecedented and unperformed previously F-16 aerobatics, with close calls like Solo Turk or Viper Demo team.

I still don’t agree here, when he turned in the Split S, Losing altitude very fast, the room or window was of 2-3 seconds. And the most recent clip, Yes, ejection could have been possible, but Human instinct of saving oneself overcomes the “Mar jao aur bachon ko pension khilao” and that too in 0.88 second...

I hope you understand that I am not rejecting you completely but neither agreeing...

Couple of important consideration, the radar altimeter antenna is under the nose of the F-16. So pretty much useless when own-ship orientation means the antenna is not pointing to the ground - typical inside the loop (inverted). So at this point the pilot is relying on the "Altitude, Altitude" squawk from Betty and in the absence of radar altitude, Betty will rely on correctly calibrated instruments.

Also quite possible the pilot had blacked out between 7-9 o clock inside the loop while pulling between -3.5Gs or higher - depends on speed and AoA. Negative G tolerance is much lower than positive Gs. May be the reason he did not bail - we can only speculate, probably the wrong thing to do considering the loss to friends,family and the nation.

I have been guilty of speculation on this occasion as well - I should not have contributed.

This is even more pathetic than you advising another con man how to flog used cars.
You have repeatedly proved to be the biggest loser on the forum....even the Hornet and Viper pilot repeatedly says that he can't comment on what actually caused the crash but here you are habitually blabbering every nonsense under the Sun....thus you are the sole winner of the deserving medal...wear it with pride.

389947494_903c08251d_b.jpg

SEE THE VIDEO

Last edited:
Hi,

Guess what---the results show that he was not the best---.

The results shows that he did not prepare properly for what what he was trying to do---

The results show that---the Karakorum K-8 aerobatic pilots are the best---they do their job---they prepare and perform within their limits and do the right job every time---.

I mean this is so ridiculous that I can't even begin to fathom your state of mind or reasoning. If you can't see where you are wrong on this topic, you should do everyone a favor, including yourself, and stop commenting on this topic as there is nothing more you can add here besides what you have already contributed. (Mods can happily give me a warning for trying to curtail debate).

With this mindset and thought process you can include anyone and everyone that dies in line of duty, accident or not. You say K-8s pilots are the best, until one of them crashes for whatever reason? Perhaps you are unaware that PAF has had accidents and crashes with pilots who were members of the Sherdil team before while practicing close formation flying?

With your line of thinking, would you say Hazrat Hamza (RA) was not prepared for what he was trying to do?
Pakistani soldiers that died from de-mining & bomb disposal duty accidents clearly should have prepared better right? Add in all the sailors aboard PNS Ghazis who all must have been incompetent? I just don't know what to say to something this egregious.

Even your choice of words is not thought out

So is the Title of the Thread, but that hasn't stopped you from disrespecting the term 'Tribute'.

If you can't Honor the Dead, don't dishonor 'em. The Man had a Family. A Wife (widow). Two Kids. Parents. HE SERVED HIS COUNTRY. You're a hack! What have you achieved?!!

You speak of old age & wisdom. Perhaps no one told you that, the Dead can't defend themselves! And you're no more of an Aviation expert than most on this Forum - so stop pretending that your word is the last & final say.

There is a Topic that has been running regarding the Crash & nearly 50 Pages have gone into what had/could/would/should've happened. Feel free to take your Trash Talk there.

The last time we tangoed, I took you to the cleaners... - Got a slap on the wrist for that.

@The Eagle @waz @Dubious @Irfan Baloch - Usually there is a light Warning followed by a Ban when someone attempts to derail a Topic.

I've seen Indian Members get Banned for far less. It truly amazes me how this troll gets away every now and again.

BRO you have said it so well.

@MastanKhan does have good knowledge but sometimes he makes stupid comments such as disrespecting the dead soldiers or those professionals in uniform.
Not everyone is perfect and even the best of the best pilots make mistakes. Their is no dough that altitude was the factor which lead to the crash so mastankhan has not discovered any new planet by claiming "i was the first one to come up with this analysis".
The crash is similar to blueangel crash back in 2016 however our f-16 investigation would determine if pilot or technical error was the cause.
Even if it was pilot-error then we still need to honor him for serving the nation something many of us can only dream of! The fact that he remained with his horse until last minute to ensure safety of the people on ground and his attempt to recover nation's asset is very much commendable! And then he tries to tarnish his image by accusing him of playing with the system so his family can benefit from it?
Because of this mastankhan has lost all my respect and deserves the coward of PDF award.

Hi,

The results shows that he did not prepare properly for what what he was trying to do---.

The results show that---the Karakorum K-8 aerobatic pilots are the best---they do their job---they prepare and perform within their limits and do the right job every time---.

Sometimes, we aren't called on point if we are supposedly way too much critic which pretty much sounds like anger of some other issues. The words speaks a lot of volume in this regard. One can stat point by sharing the post but you are told for many times to not to influence others with your critic thoughts merely to establish that "I am right".

Just stat your opinion & analysis and lest not get into influencing others. Its not funny anymore and the way you think that you can try to teach something; is pretty much close to annoying others. Using branch of taking jibes at Mod(s) and everyone, wouldn't feature you like a big gun at all. In the end, try to put something with respect & manners and so also the civility be considered especially since you are talking about a martyr. It's not just because you have been trying to be too much straight kind of talk & apparently acting bold but it is more about to respect others, not to hurt sentiment of people ans stat your opinion in appropriate manners.

We can all argue on the matter and even my posts are still available in that particular thread. Lest not get into measuring contest and "I" "Me" "My" statement was right. Almost, every member had argued the matter in light of altitude of Noman Akram but there is none that came up with such inappropriate behaviour to highlight the issue at hand with these kind of offending teaching methods.
Regards,

Ok please stop. All naysayers Stop acting like WC Nouman had something to prove. He had already done that. He was Top Gun, flew in Swift Retort and was well respected. Would he not have got his pension when he retired?
So yes he had 2 and a half seconds to eject after saving the infrastructure. Why didn't he?
Two possibilities
1. He indeed was unconscious right at the end. (Highly speculative/unlikely)
2. A common stubborn OCD present in every high preformance individual.
That being : Either this jet goes up with me or I go down with it.
He was trying to save the jet till the very end.
He is a hero.

Hi,

The results shows that he did not prepare properly for what what he was trying to do---.

@The Eagle and other Mods. I am trying to hold back with every ounce of my strength not to lash out at Mastan Khan. I think enough is enough, I know for a fact that there are members of Nauman's family, friends, his course mates and most importantly HIS SON that have access to this forum and can read what this man has written. Have some compassion towards all that are directly affected by this grave tragedy and do what you need to do to rid us of this guys insane, hurtful, outright wrong and delusional comments.
If anybody here thinks Mastan says stuff and does not realize it, you need to please get your head checked. He is doing this on purpose, to get a reaction, to incite useless arguments, to deflate morale and cause confusion. Know you should ask yourself why he makes a concerted effort to constantly do this, if I need to spell it out for you then its pretty embarrassing. The sad part is that every one falls for it time after time. Mods, I say again, he's crossed the line this time, please do the needful. The rest of you please don't be silent and let the Mods know.

Last edited:
@The Eagle and other Mods. I am trying to hold back with every ounce of my strength not to lash out at Mastan Khan. I think enough is enough, I know for a fact that there are members of Noman's family, friends, his course mates and most importantly HIS SON that have access to this forum and can read what this man is, has and will write. Have some compassion towards all that are directly affected by this grave tragedy and do what you need to do to rid us of this guys insane, hurtful, outright wrong and delusional comments.
If anybody here thinks Mastan says stuff and does not realize it, you need to please get your head checked. He is doing this on purpose, to get a reaction, to incite useless arguments, to deflate morale and cause confusion. Know you should ask yourself why he makes a concerted effort to constantly do this, if I need to spell it out for you then its pretty embarrassing. The sad part is that every one falls for it time after time. Mods, I say again, he's crossed the line this time, please do the needful. The rest of you please don't be silent and let the Mods know.

EXACTLY!
Mods need mastankhan because he brings alot of viewership to the forum so they are being lenient towards him.
I am banned from crash notification thread because i made a stupid comment without realizing who the pilot was. However what Mastankhan does is slanderous because he does not have any credible sources just his wild imaginations for which he should be banned from some threads atleast.
Its like you catch a thief for stealing a bread but you let a bank robber go with 1000s of dollars!
This is just hypocrisy!

Wow! What a class act. I just got an email from Mr. Mastan Khan (through the forum email) goading me on to scream rant and rave at him through that avenue. Completely non repentant and without any shame, he feels emboldened because no body does anything about him. However, the very least one should do if the Mods don't do anything is to set him straight, call his bullsh&t and then not fall into his trap of getting into a mindless argument. This guy is not very stable besides being clueless.

Mr. Mastan Khans rantings and dillusions continue in my forum inbox. This is a truly psychotic person. @The Eagle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-105525.png
    Screenshot_20200321-105525.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 60
Well guys, here is the vid. Since the Shahadat of Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram, I had been consumed with editing this vid. Initially, I was intending on releasing it after the 23rd of March in order to add the Missing Man Formation.

But now it seems we won’t get to see it after all.

A 'Special Thanks' has gone out to a few (at the end of the video) who had contributed to 'Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes' thread and when called upon, responded quick to assist in material added.

Finally, I noticed that while emotions were running high, some pointed the fault towards the departed Shaheed.

Keep in mind: The dead can't defend themselves.

If i've forgotten to tag someone, my apologies. You guys are free to tag the vid to other PDF Members that may not be listed (below).

@Avicenna @dbc - not sure if you guys understand the Urdu Language, but hoping you'll like it (too).

@airomerix @Hodor @HRK @Windjammer
@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Khafee @Knuckles @Socra @Stealth @waz @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @I S I @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @maximuswarrior @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131
I never cry but you did it

...he's crossed the line this time, please do the needful. The rest of you please don't be silent and let the Mods know.
That's like the asking the Pope to take a P!ss Test.

Bro, we've all be down that road & I hear you. I just think he's out of the loony bin & short on meds. Has a great opinion of his new found home. Age does that to old-tymers.

I won't be surprised if he thinks he fought with General Custer alongside his forefathers.

Back
Top Bottom