What's new

:: If Imran Khan comes back in Power ::

it is a middle class led transformative movement that is PTI.
sure, PTI just sprung out of the ground in 2011 and is definitely not chock full of opportunist lotas like SMQ, who was highly likely to have lead PTI, in case IK was killed.

I would understand your point about the need for strengthening the party rather than banking entirely on IK, like a one man show. But, that's the unfortunate reality.

Elon's AI bot did not mention IK at all.

View attachment 904298
That's because Elon was busy asking for an appointment with Nawaz Sharif the day he was supposed to tell the bot to look for a specific politician of the country when giving a generic answer like that. :lol:

I'm justifying mutualistic arrangements, I wasn't specifically referring to that but this is geopolitics, if you want someone to serve your interests, then you'll have to serve theirs in return. It's naive to expect anyone to help you if you can't do the same in return. Negotiate something you can both settle on.

Realistically what leverage does Pakistan have? Does it have something unique the world is reliant on? Is it an oil power? The geostrategic placement advantage has come to an end. No more Soviets next door, no more Americans.
yes but why should there be leverage. Why cant it be a mutual relationship. USA and China are sworn enemies yet they share the highest trade. same goes for russia.
Why can’t pakistan open their markets to US suppliers and vice versa. they both have great potential. Why is the relation solely military based. Its pakistans fault, it has based and limited US pak relationship to only military hardware and some medical supplies thats it.
When have pakistan ever invited US companies for opportunities. You have no idea how many big companies in US wants to expand to pakistan.
Idk why pakistan cries wolf when they’re totally to blame.

خان سیاست میں سب کا باپ ہے ، اسکو سکھانے کی نہیں اس سے سیکھنے کی ضرورت ہے

Elon's AI bot did not mention IK at all.

View attachment 904298
I am thoroughly impressed by the response. A McKinsey consultant would have billed a few hundred thousand dollars and taken a few weeks to essentially come with the same response. A one-line answer to Pakistan's problems can be Pakistan should learn to make things others want to buy so that it can buy things others make. Right now, that balance is terribly lopsided. Pakistan is just not very useful to the rest of the world.

what evidence is there that she gives advice? this derogatory use of language is what noon leak is known for I remember the politics of the 90's when benazir was targeted. she would be regarded as an Kanjri for example, when going to bazar you would hear some incredible salacious chatter in the open! She had leaflets dropped against her in Lahore with some incredibly benign and false accusations. A fake picture of her supposedly in a bikini!! Hell I will admit it that even I believed some of those things when I look back now!

Then the first Wife of IK was targeted with supposed Jewish connections. Again because media was controlled 3 decades ago most people believed that too!

Now his current wife is being targeted with smear! So unless there is any proof of the accusation then lets not sink to noon league/establishment level.
First, Benazir was no Saint.

Secondly, is there any proof/evidence against anyone in Pakistan (including Bushra Bibi). Quite frankly speaking, she is a nobody, however IF she has some control and/or say on appointments of certain individuals - that needs to go bye-bye.

Its best, she (just) play the roll of a house wife.
in a country like Pakistan where amnesia is common. Where people despite knowing the haramzadi done by ppp/n-leak +establishment still commit themselves to falling into the same manhole on purpose.

What's the issue with reminding people of what a s#it show Pakistan has been? look at the s#it show running in front of us now.

Nations that forget these tragic periods of their history will eventually seize to exist.
Is he in Power (now)?

Has that not already been tried & tested?

"No one knows the West like me" - "I will turn Pakistan into Riasat-e-Madina" - "Corruption-Corruption-Corruption"...

The man hasn't even come back in Power, and here you're expecting him to repeat all his mistakes - all over again. Good Luck.

& man, we don't live in the stone ages. Everyone has the tools to go back & search for the "Tragic Periods". Its called Google & YouTube.
bloody hell. When will the average Pakistani get an NRO? Why do thieves, crooks and traitors get an NRO? Why? Why don't the establishment give NRO to the hungry? To the ones who live under the open sky? The ones who choose to live an honest lives but have to participate in corrupt practices otherwise they are doomed!
Bloody Hell..., why couldn't you keep Nawaz Shareef in Jail? Why did you allow for him to get on that Plane?

Exactly...

You can't beat the system. You just can't.

Think of it this way, by getting all these swine's from PDM out, you can actually run a Country without interference.
Well Here is my question are you a noon league? If yes, Why?
I think everyone here knows the answer to that. I've said stuff about The Sharif Clan & its supporters on a number of occasions - and had multiple posts 'Deleted' for excessive language used.

As I mentioned in my first post, I am NOT a IK/PTI supporter.

However, with the options that we have before us, he's certainly our last resort.
At least for the first time someone in Pakistan told the yanks NO. Yanks are not god! people in the power corridors may think that but the average Pakistani doesn't!

I am pretty sure He stands by his absolutely not, unless you can show me otherwise. As for relationship with the US I am pretty sure he did say we are not your slaves. On equal terms like india has with the yanks.
Imran Khan say 'Absolutely Not' & where is the Dollar now?

Forget that..., where is Imran Khan now?

No one here thinks the Yanks are good, but... *sigh* . We are not KSA, UAE or China with deep pockets.

We have Members that call Middle Eastern countries slaves of the West too. Atleast, those countries are able to give their own citizens a good life. We can't even give our people running water in Karachi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I'm sorry man, but every argument that you've made has been that of a IK/PTI fanboy, similar to the guys whom I met the other day. You're talking down the same lines as them, and are not willing to reason that you don't have much to bargain with.

My final thoughts..., IF Imran Khan comes back in Power & does everything (exactly) how he did the last time, well, ... the results will be the same. You can bank on my last statement.

@Trailer23
1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).
i'm not sure about it but if it is so he must stop, what i remember he divorced that bi*** for the same reason. there is so much lies PMLN has spread which they always have used to fool nation, same they are doing against IK and PTI.

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.
agree, with GE getting near this is the time he must talk about matters related to people their problems more.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.
i think he learnt a lot we may see a different him.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.
this is what he always wished but what is a wish for if it not implemented so yes. it would be a great test for him to shed the leeches.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.
time tells his matters are being interfered.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.
this is debatable, his politics is based on accountability. but yes he must realize now that he is alone and whole system is so well established on the basis of corruption that he can't do shit.

... he still talk about absolutely not which he define as "we are not slave" but this is what he want it to be. whereas yes, we are being made slaves over the decades. i won't say that we are changing because people in Pakistan are those who cannot differentiate between a leader and a thug. they cannot differentiate between self esteem and a selling lot. we are an ignorant lot and i mean it.

we are fallen from grace morally and ethically and everybody took part in it from politicians to military. when it was time to build the nation and a struggle was needed to make people morally strong, they were pulling each other legs, giving leverages to each other for their own best interests.

us people, we fight on petty matters and we don't have to go too far to see ourselves. this forum is enough to look at. we are hypocrite and this is the biggest challenge we face.

in such situation, there is only one thing that we can have "hope" even for that we need to get rid of immorality.but instead we will blame others with no facts behind and call them liars, hypocrites and what not.

education has nothing to be with knowledge, one can easily find educated person "ignorant"

Khan should just do a PTI wide election for upcoming leadership; to let awam know who will lead PTI after him.
Could be presidential style debates like the US. Pass on the torch as soon as possible and **** off to some country to die in peace.

Khan is spent and he can't do nothing more right now. Pakistan is lost forever.

Establishment will ensure that alwsys compromised and/or corrupt ppl will come into parliament

Koi shareef admi iss kachra k dhair mei nahi jaiga…..its fucked up kanjarkhana

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.
I wouldn't agree with you on these two points, our country is on the brink of default not because of IK taking panga with US, but because of our Army surrendering once again to the mighty USA and being Mir Jaffar of Pakistan ousted the competent government and bringing the dacoits in power.

political advice is a very trivial matter ... this is totally a game of outcome.. because the advisors are mostly very close people and have their own analysis. He needs to have a think tank team that analyzes all proposal and create a pros and cons chart ....means we develop an Agile methodology

I wouldn't agree with you on these two points, our country is on the brink of default not because of IK taking panga with US, but because of our Army surrendering once again to the mighty USA and being Mir Jaffar of Pakistan ousted the competent government and bringing the dacoits in power.
All the millitary juntas around the world have one thing in common - they sell the country cheap
that's why they're preferred by outsiders, it's not only Pakistan specific phenomen but a strategy of foreign global powers (not just US)

Turkey before Erdogan (was a mess and under millitary control), Egypt, a chunk of Arab world pre 2000s, Africa, Latin America, Burma all suffer from issues of lack of democracy leading to empowered millitary which seeks support from outside forces

It's not that they're inherently bad people or mir jaffer, it's a strategy world over and we are unfortunately a target of that strategy

Last edited:
Wait, I thought the economic downturn was due to political instability and not because the sea gods were displeased with us talking back to them?
What Economy are we talking about?

The blockades made by the US. FATF, IMF, putting us various lists that I can't even recall.

Political Instability originated somewhere, right?

Do you recall the Meetings US Diplomats started having with the Opposition & certain lota Ministers...

The signs were on the wall all along.
...but because of our Army surrendering once again to the mighty USA...
I rest my case.

The Army surrendered (once again) to the mighty US because IK said 'Absolutely Not'. The US probably told Bajwa to tame the Beast or...

You want the US Dollar to come down. You want your Economy to be revived. Well, you're not gonna achieve it by getting handouts from the likes of KSA, UAE and China. That'll just buy you some time. No, you gotta play hard ball.

If the US wants the Bases, fine - but they should come with strings that no Drone Strike takes place in Pakistan. Let 'em bomb the crap out of the neighbors.

The Taliban, TTP, ISIS and all the other loons are already killing our people. Let the US do it for us at their own dime.

So, last nite I was out with a group friends - most of whom are either die-hard IK/PTI supporters and/or people like myself, that aren't exactly his supporters, but, can't tolerate PDM (N-League in Power).

Dinner went straight to hell when politics made an entry - before the first course even got served.

Either way, we all went on what IK did wrong the last time he was in power and that if he was handed another shot, what he must do to direct Pakistan in the right direction & perhaps get us out of this hell-hole we all seem to be stuck in - as a Nation.

I know its asking too much, but try listing his flaws and/or areas for improvement in points.

And please-please avoid replying back to others comments if you disagree with an individual at the off-chance they're PDM/N-League supporters.

Here are a few points that I could think of...

1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.

Finally..., my (late) Father always had a saying: "Uppar walley say panga nahe laina ch-ye"

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.

Apologies to the PTI Supports, but we all need to contribute to what needs to be done in order to sail the Country we call Pakistan in the right direction.

Remember guys, just points will do..., and don't get into a P!ssing Contest with another Member.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52 @Areesh
@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Mrc @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Signalian @Stealth @Thorough Pro @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
He isnt coming back. He is going to die maqsood chaprasi style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom