What's new

:: If Imran Khan comes back in Power ::

Perhaps, but then..., that's why the title has the word 'If' - incase you missed it.

A bit harsh, but if that is to be the case - Nawaz Sharif first.
Nawwz sharif has loyal friends
IK will be poisoned with heavy metals
Probably already started
You will see the results in a year or two.

I don't consider Imran Khan that great a politician. I think the best one i've seen in my lifetime was Tony Blair and his spin king Alistair Campbell. I think he is firmly our least worst option.

My opinion on your advice;

1. Idk about any peerni etc, but Punjab needs an astute, bold political leader, someone with the experience to do the job well.

2. when in power the focus should always be on what you are doing and what you want to do. Q&A's in foreign countries should be an exception. We need to build our narrative, that means repeating our mantra again and again.
3. 100% agree.

4. He could be more slick in interviews, but as far as social media is concerned, who cares. We live in a post truth world, say what you want to set a narrative, 24 hours later it's forgotten anyway.

5. I disagree. The establishment should stay in it's lane. When it goes outside of that, we need the leadership of this country to course correct. How long will be slaves to the elites and their chowkidars?

6. Disagree with this too. The money coming back doesn't matter - the damage it does to the political opponent is worth so much more.

7. His tone hasn't changed - he talked about wanting an equal partnership years before absolutely not. Besides once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back. We have to learn to be independent as a nation and bear the cost that comes with it. If we have something to offer, investment and advantageous political opportunities will find us. In our current state, it's only rapeseed oil instead of F-16's. There is only one uppar wala, need to truly believe that and live by that. Sometimes that means going backwards before we can go forwards. As a nation, if we want to be free of slavery, we have to accept that.

Ultimately I think if we stand up to all the bullies, internal and external - we'll find we have a more professional relationship with them all, as long as we bring something of value to the table. Right now Pakistan NEVER brings anything of value to the table.
Agree pakistan greatest politican was zardari and nawaz sharif

Best spoken PM was prehaps benazir bhutto

Nawwz sharif has loyal friends
IK will be poisoned with heavy metals
Probably already started
You will see the results in a year or two.

Agree pakistan greatest politican was zardari and nawaz sharif

Best spoken PM was prehaps benazir bhutto

he will be poisoned with heavy metals?

Yes, i doubt they will try cynaide like they did on maqsood chaprasi it will be too obvious

Theh are going to try heavy metals that will lead to eithet progressive liver failure or heart disease

Afterall ISI is number 1😍

What about the Inter service P*rn recorders?

The agenda if he is re-elected should be:-
1) avoid default
2) deep reforms in army
3) deep reforms / reset in judiciary
4) deep reforms / reset in bureaucracy
5) investing in economic growth engines

Sir, do you have any idea the number of Pakistani's that have smartphones with data these days.

Those people in the Arena, when interviewed pretty much say/repeat everything IK has been saying for years.

My point was, and to highlight on your point (about his struggles) is, "We know!!!"

The whole..., "No one knows the West like I do" is just getting old.

I could get 20 Screens & play 20 different interviews, all of which are the same words (repeated) about his struggles.
Visiting people personally or doing a jalsa is different from being all over smart phones. People are missing personal touch. Plus, he talks about issues. Secondly what old rhetoric are you talking about. He should start saying we are ready to be slaves or what I really want to understand.

Yes, i doubt they will try cynaide like they did on maqsood chaprasi it will be too obvious

Theh are going to try heavy metals that will lead to eithet progressive liver failure or heart disease

Afterall ISI is number 1😍
If they are smart, they will just wait it out, let him have the government seat if he wins it fairly and for however long as he can keep it.

The outcomes will be way too unpredictable if they do something to him, either everyone will remain quiet or there will be absolute turmoil that will leave a mark on the country's psychee for the foreseeable future in a negative manner. No sane or loyal person will risk that for someone who only wants good for his country.

But lumber 1 can't really be classified loyal or sane.

I said every argument you made was that of a fanboy - not calling you one directly, but you can take it as you deem fit.

I rather take a bullet to the head, than be a N-Leaguer, however, I won't hide the fact that I have always been pro Marshal Law.
I debate a lot of noon leagues on twitter, the current league syllabus is exactly these points plus ghari chori and the attack on khan was self inflicted. so seeing you repeat some of the core league syllabus is the reason why I said what i said.

I have been a noon league in the past! so I am willing to admit that I was one in the 90's.

If they are smart, they will just wait it out, let him have the government seat if he wins it fairly and for however long as he can keep it.

The outcomes will be way too unpredictable if they do something to him, either everyone will remain quiet or there will be absolute turmoil that will leave a mark on the country's psychee for the foreseeable future in a negative manner. No sane or loyal person will risk that for someone who only wants good for his country.

But lumber 1 can't really be classified loyal or sane.
No.
They did a test run, nothing happened
Nothing will happen
Benazir had more loyal followers then IK

The agenda if he is re-elected should be:-
1) avoid default
2) deep reforms in army
3) deep reforms / reset in judiciary
4) deep reforms / reset in bureaucracy
5) investing in economic growth engines

Absolutely important agenda, but no hope in hell of actually achieving any of that.

Agree to disagree. Or as you say let’s wait and see.

Of course. I would agree with you here. Let IK win the elections first, and then let us see what numbers he gets to move ahead with that important national agenda.

IK should focus on following

Cut army estab to size (speaking as someone that has family in mil). These modern janissaries have hindered our growth. Need multiple power centres instead.

Revamp the economic advisory council (please don't listen to bankers/industrialists-i am a banker, I should know).

Privatize white elephants. There is nothing strategic about dead steel Mills. Right now I am working on a privatization deal for a govt owned entity as a counter party. Bhai bohut slow system hai. No synergy between different ministries.

Tax the feudals and large land owners. Too much money is wasted in real estate.

We need cities that can be accessed with public transport not far away DHAs/Bahria towns. Revamp the urban planning and reduce urban sprawl that can only be accessed via own cars.

Focus on Bache 2 he acche. Population is exploding.

Need pension reforms at federal level.

Need a govt backed digital currency. Can only be done with universal availability of free 4 G in far off areas. Too much cash is in circulation. Also need to do away with exchange companies.

Need to align education policy with our economic output. Can't have too many BBAs etc. running around when there is no aligned job market owing to which they have too move abroad.

Need to give structured relief to the population. Sugar mafia and Aarthi walas se jaan churao. Need to focus on value addition.

Reduce budget of ISI and the army (budget head that is is not related to procurement). Too much money is siphoned off for regime changes. Instead allocate money to Air force (they also waste funds but at least are "neutral").

Take away all that golf courses land from all services and bureaucracy. This isn't British Raj.

Spin off counter Intel set up from ISI to a new federal unit under a new separate ministry. The current shit show should be enough of the justification to have a fresh start. Also there should be another federal unit as a paramilitary arm under that ministry (with like wise reduction of personnel in rangers/FC deployed in cities). There is a reason that Singapore still hires gurkhas.

Joint chief's position needs to be rotated between all arms.

IK should have a succession plan with good leaders. He can't be in politics forever.

Revamp the DMG/DC culture. Reminder that this isn't the British Raj.

Last but not the least, have police and court reforms. FIR structure needs improvement (IK should know by now). Have Blockchained FIR managed by a another entity. Court vacations need to be reduced as well.

So, last nite I was out with a group friends - most of whom are either die-hard IK/PTI supporters and/or people like myself, that aren't exactly his supporters, but, can't tolerate PDM (N-League in Power).

Dinner went straight to hell when politics made an entry - before the first course even got served.

Either way, we all went on what IK did wrong the last time he was in power and that if he was handed another shot, what he must do to direct Pakistan in the right direction & perhaps get us out of this hell-hole we all seem to be stuck in - as a Nation.

I know its asking too much, but try listing his flaws and/or areas for improvement in points.

And please-please avoid replying back to others comments if you disagree with an individual at the off-chance they're PDM/N-League supporters.

Here are a few points that I could think of...

1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.

Finally..., my (late) Father always had a saying: "Uppar walley say panga nahe laina ch-ye"

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.

Apologies to the PTI Supports, but we all need to contribute to what needs to be done in order to sail the Country we call Pakistan in the right direction.

Remember guys, just points will do..., and don't get into a P!ssing Contest with another Member.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52 @Areesh
@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Mrc @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Signalian @Stealth @Thorough Pro @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
If he is going to listen to your advice better not to become PM. So if he is going to do NRO, not to take decisions of foreign policy, economics and avvountibiltiy (due to establishment interest) then better he be gone.

So, last nite I was out with a group friends - most of whom are either die-hard IK/PTI supporters and/or people like myself, that aren't exactly his supporters, but, can't tolerate PDM (N-League in Power).

Dinner went straight to hell when politics made an entry - before the first course even got served.

Either way, we all went on what IK did wrong the last time he was in power and that if he was handed another shot, what he must do to direct Pakistan in the right direction & perhaps get us out of this hell-hole we all seem to be stuck in - as a Nation.

I know its asking too much, but try listing his flaws and/or areas for improvement in points.

And please-please avoid replying back to others comments if you disagree with an individual at the off-chance they're PDM/N-League supporters.

Here are a few points that I could think of...

1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.

Finally..., my (late) Father always had a saying: "Uppar walley say panga nahe laina ch-ye"

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.

Apologies to the PTI Supports, but we all need to contribute to what needs to be done in order to sail the Country we call Pakistan in the right direction.

Remember guys, just points will do..., and don't get into a P!ssing Contest with another Member.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52 @Areesh
@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Mrc @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Signalian @Stealth @Thorough Pro @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

You are describing a form of government similar to seljuk under Mongols control.

Pakistani establishment need to decide what they want? Do they want to destroy Pakistan? Are they going to go against Riyasat?

IK need to make major changes to save the country. PIA, Pakistan Steel mill, etc all need to be sold cheap.
Army needs re-org, cut budgets to 1/2, no more free stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom