What's new

:: If Imran Khan comes back in Power ::

Imran Khan is possibly Imam mendhi, he has potential to lead the muslims out of darkness
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue (2).jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4) IK's goal is to malign our wardi and spoil our relations with key allies like the US. He is very dangerous and is hell bent on distroying Pakistan.
This is what I call league chawal, What about 'mujhey kyun nilkala'? Along with all sorts of targeted campaigns against bajwa and faiz?

since you talk about wardi the what about maryam in her convention where supporters were raising slogans against the wardi?

Is US Pakistan mai baap? or its God?

3) IK is NOT naive. IK has corrupt people all around him and he made them part of his team with full knowledge
aleem khan is now a noon league, what was PTI's ATM is now with mian nawaz! who else with corruption has taken themselves to noon league?

5) IK has strong jewish lobby behind him. Don't take his drama baazi seriously.
were the news of mian and his family links with israelis true? didn't mian send 'waffad' to israel? I have asked you this question before as well!

2) No. IK is not a pacifist rather he is using it as an excuse to avoid fighting with India. He is on India's payroll.
I would loved to have seen what mian would have done on Feb 27 2k19! I am sure mian would have helped india by declaring that india did kille 300 or whatever numbers. just like dawn leaks was to help india. helping india in mumbai fracas by alleging that kasab has a pakistani address.

mian was doing what exacrly with sajjan jindal?

1) IK is your quintessential politician who is pulling wool over your eyes. It is time you wake up and smell the coffee.
this is so lame that you should rethink something better for 1!

Let IK keep on standing against the Za'lim and being on the side of the Mazlum. The rest are all details....

Few lines (with English subtitle) from the Turkish national poet Mehmet A'kif Ersoy's poem "Asimin Nesli (Asim's generation)":

Divorce the towel or peerni underneath it, that'll be a good start or atleast don't ask for her political advice, she is a moron
what are your views on the mother of man who you have in your dp? should she be pushed out of her wheelchair?

Problem with IK is, he is trying to play within the rules of a broken system. Pakistan needs reforms in every sector beginning with army and judiciary, followed by NAP, FBR, ECP, Police etc. Literally every institution is compromised. In order to effectively combat them, he must be ruthless. Part me thinks he knows this, but he knows the awam will not standup for their right like Turkish Citizens when he needs them the most. Therefore he is stuck on awakening the masses.

On a smiliar note, just the other day I had a talk with an uncle, a retired SHO. He told me if IK was so good, when he was in power why did he not punish sharifs and zardari and return the money he promised he would? This is the mindset of Pakistanis.

Problem with IK is, he is trying to play within the rules of a broken system. Pakistan needs reforms in every sector beginning with army and judiciary, followed by NAP, FBR, ECP, Police etc. Literally every institution is compromised. In order to effectively combat them, he must be ruthless. Part me thinks he knows this, but he knows the awam will not standup for their right like Turkish Citizens when he needs them the most. Therefore he is stuck on awakening the masses.

On a smiliar note, just the other day I had a talk with an uncle, a retired SHO. He told me if IK was so good, when he was in power why did he not punish sharifs and zardari and return the money he promised he would? This is the mindset of Pakistanis.

Imran khans Bad guy because he didn’t bring stolen money and assets back to pakistan but

Nawaz and zardari clan are good guys because they laundered it. 😂
Like F logic.

So, last nite I was out with a group friends - most of whom are either die-hard IK/PTI supporters and/or people like myself, that aren't exactly his supporters, but, can't tolerate PDM (N-League in Power).

Dinner went straight to hell when politics made an entry - before the first course even got served.

Either way, we all went on what IK did wrong the last time he was in power and that if he was handed another shot, what he must do to direct Pakistan in the right direction & perhaps get us out of this hell-hole we all seem to be stuck in - as a Nation.

I know its asking too much, but try listing his flaws and/or areas for improvement in points.

And please-please avoid replying back to others comments if you disagree with an individual at the off-chance they're PDM/N-League supporters.

Here are a few points that I could think of...

1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.

Finally..., my (late) Father always had a saying: "Uppar walley say panga nahe laina ch-ye"

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.

Apologies to the PTI Supports, but we all need to contribute to what needs to be done in order to sail the Country we call Pakistan in the right direction.

Remember guys, just points will do..., and don't get into a P!ssing Contest with another Member.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52 @Areesh
@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Mrc @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Signalian @Stealth @Thorough Pro @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
you have covered it well and everything I have in mind. I got nothing to add. only to emphasize each point you made.
re point 4 I will just say that he must be open to take advice specially international relations. don't bully the people if they want to correct him.
I have a feeling that no one dares to speak or give him suggestion because he "KNOWS" he is always right and beyond advice.

you have covered it well and everything I have in mind. I got nothing to add. only to emphasize each point you made.
re point 4 I will just say that he must be open to take advice specially international relations. don't bully the people if they want to correct him.
I have a feeling that no one dares to speak or give him suggestion because he "KNOWS" he is always right and beyond advice.
Straight facts and he should recognise that Pakistan doesn't have much leverage in geopolitics so saying "absolutely not" at everything is not possible.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. He thinks we live in a Utopian society where everything is sunshine and roses. Too naive, he has to recognise we live in a brutal dog eat dog world and his pacifist approach is weakness.

Sir, do you have any idea the number of Pakistani's that have smartphones with data these days.

Those people in the Arena, when interviewed pretty much say/repeat everything IK has been saying for years.

My point was, and to highlight on your point (about his struggles) is, "We know!!!"

The whole..., "No one knows the West like I do" is just getting old.

I could get 20 Screens & play 20 different interviews, all of which are the same words (repeated) about his struggles.
Listening live and showing facts with a slide show is totally different situation. We watch cricket every day but in every match has a little different taste and spirit ..

try to reverse this equation, at least give it your best shot
cyoxyplhcp4a1.jpg

Straight facts and he should recognise that Pakistan doesn't have much leverage in geopolitics so saying "absolutely not" at everything is not possible.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. He thinks we live in a Utopian society where everything is sunshine and roses. Too naive, he has to recognise we live in a brutal dog eat dog world and his pacifist approach is weakness.
Basically you are justifying being someones slave and puppet.
Why would anyone want a foreign airbase operating in their country on their soil. Even US have airbases in NATO countries but the people hate them.
Why do pakistan have a military if they need foreign airbases and help to terminate existing threats. what good came out of WOT? 20 years gone to waste so why repeat the circle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom