What's new

:: If Imran Khan comes back in Power ::

This is what I call league chawal, What about 'mujhey kyun nilkala'? Along with all sorts of targeted campaigns against bajwa and faiz?

since you talk about wardi the what about maryam in her convention where supporters were raising slogans against the wardi?

Is US Pakistan mai baap? or its God?

aleem khan is now a noon league, what was PTI's ATM is now with mian nawaz! who else with corruption has taken themselves to noon league?

were the news of mian and his family links with israelis true? didn't mian send 'waffad' to israel? I have asked you this question before as well!

I would loved to have seen what mian would have done on Feb 27 2k19! I am sure mian would have helped india by declaring that india did kille 300 or whatever numbers. just like dawn leaks was to help india. helping india in mumbai fracas by alleging that kasab has a pakistani address.

mian was doing what exacrly with sajjan jindal?

this is so lame that you should rethink something better for 1!
It is now a truth on Feb 27 , 2019 it was the leadership of IK who insist on strike otherwise Gen Bajwa chicken out of the situation ... A reason hardcore Hindus hate him and the day Bajwa/PDM remove him, the whole of India was celebrating ...
Later Bajwa in 2021 tried to open trade with India.

try to reverse this equation, at least give it your best shot
View attachment 904250
They have songs and drama, tough to counter them ...you need to practice walking nanga/naked ..

Basically you are justifying being someones slave and puppet.
Why would anyone want a foreign airbase operating in their country on their soil. Even US have airbases in NATO countries but the people hate them.
Why do pakistan have a military if they need foreign airbases and help to terminate existing threats. what good came out of WOT? 20 years gone to waste so why repeat the circle.
I'm justifying mutualistic arrangements, I wasn't specifically referring to that but this is geopolitics, if you want someone to serve your interests, then you'll have to serve theirs in return. It's naive to expect anyone to help you if you can't do the same in return. Negotiate something you can both settle on.

Realistically what leverage does Pakistan have? Does it have something unique the world is reliant on? Is it an oil power? The geostrategic placement advantage has come to an end. No more Soviets next door, no more Americans.

Also, stop the welfare BS, KPK government nearly went bankrupt cause of overspending imagine what'll happen in the whole country if they brought all these populist schemes at a federal level
We are a poor country with little to no resources, we can't afford welfare and subsidies (both for poor and rich alike- only time you give subsidies is to the industry in its early stages max 3-7 years)

Here is my advise to the PTI folks

1) IK is your quintessential politician who is pulling wool over your eyes. It is time you wake up and smell the coffee.

2) No. IK is not a pacifist rather he is using it as an excuse to avoid fighting with India. He is on India's payroll.

3) IK is NOT naive. IK has corrupt people all around him and he made them part of his team with full knowledge

4) IK's goal is to malign our wardi and spoil our relations with key allies like the US. He is very dangerous and is hell bent on distroying Pakistan.

5) IK has strong jewish lobby behind him. Don't take his drama baazi seriously.

Comedy show ended!!

I disagree with most of OPs points.

I think the only thing IK needs to do is to figure out who to trust. The fact is that the people he had trusted in the past have stabbed in the back. That he has to rub shoulders with some corrupt people is unavoidable un-enviable part of the job, but he should know who to be wary of. Problem is Pakistani politicians (including military leadership) are like snakes. Hardly trustworthy. Note given that this is necessary, he also has to do it. Heck even the Prophet had to give roles to munafiqs in Madinah. But he needs to realize that this is his weak area. And he has to do better.

The other thing is that he has to adapt more capitalist ideas of political economy. The current politics of inflation is dumb as shit.

But he should NOT give up on accountability. He should NOT just accept US master-slave relationship. He should not give NRO to anybody. He should continue on as he is. His speeches work - and if you know any public intellectuals in the West, they often sound like broken records- look at Chomsky (and Chomsky does it on purpose). That his wife interferes at all seems to be just a Noonie lie. Not worth two cents to comment on. And he already surrounds himself with those that he thinks are experts - Moeed Yusuf/ etc. we just need to adapt more reliable economy experts.

Make it mandatory for all 3/4 star generals, politicians (holding any public office), judges of high court and supreme court to publicly declare assets before taking their office and after retirement. But then since pigs do not fly, and Pakistan is a haven for thieves, none of this will happen. =)

--

The rest can be business as usual for what any banana republic's PM does. He should be available for cutting ribbons, where available.

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.
These are the major issues facing Pakistan for the past decades , he speaks of his heart and mind..so Pakistanis needs to realise that we have to change

If a 75+ year old can stop with his megalomaniacal tangents(I understand you have to sell yourself to people but not to educated audiences and international media) and actually focus on listening to SME instead of leadership judgements based upon his quite eccentric wife.. then it would work. Otherwise IK is usually full of it like below:

IK isn’t the thing Pakistan needs - it is a middle class led transformative movement that is PTI.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.
Politics yes I agree he will be a great politicians if he lied sold his country , committed fraud , had a hidden account overseas , had properties across the world , looted his own people,had his family members in high places and went abroad for a fake medical asylum , hugged his countries enemies , just few examples..but instead he spoke of medina riysat, he raised the issue of islamophobia brought back hundreds of Pak prisoners from Saudia spoke of their plight ..Kartarphur for the Sikhs , Panay ghar and other projects SO YOU ARE RIGHT HE IS NOT A GOOD POLITICIANS .

IK isn’t the thing Pakistan needs - it is a middle class led transformative movement that is PTI.
omfg, dil ki baat ki aapne ne

People obsess over IK , he is just a man
but it PTI that's important or the movement of urban middle classes of Lahore, Faisalabad, Peshawar, and Karachi,

if the party becomes a middle-class democratic party, something like JI but not Islamist , than that's way more important than whatever he'll achieve as PM

than that's a victory not IK, he is secondary, its the institution that's important, Pakistani people really need to understand
Institution, system, party over man no matter how brilliant

Last edited:
So, last nite I was out with a group friends - most of whom are either die-hard IK/PTI supporters and/or people like myself, that aren't exactly his supporters, but, can't tolerate PDM (N-League in Power).

Dinner went straight to hell when politics made an entry - before the first course even got served.

Either way, we all went on what IK did wrong the last time he was in power and that if he was handed another shot, what he must do to direct Pakistan in the right direction & perhaps get us out of this hell-hole we all seem to be stuck in - as a Nation.

I know its asking too much, but try listing his flaws and/or areas for improvement in points.

And please-please avoid replying back to others comments if you disagree with an individual at the off-chance they're PDM/N-League supporters.

Here are a few points that I could think of...

1. Stop taking political advice from Peerni's (a la reintroducing Wasim Akram+ - for the sake of Punjab).

2. Stop talking/repeating the same old rhetoric whilst making speeches at public Jalsas, events and Media outlets.
Note: This also applies to Q&A's in Foreign Countries.

3. You've been ousted once & now have a fair understanding how politics work at the highest level. If you still haven't had an understanding/feel of whom to trust - than you're not the man for the job.

4. Its time to surround yourself with persons that have an understanding of specialized fields. You need not make them a Minister, but have them as consultants. Lord knows you need some serious advice how to deal with the Foreign Press. Before making tweets like Donald Trump, have someone do fact checks before becoming a target of memes for the opposition.

5. Do Not interfere in the matters of the Establishment - even if you're the PM. Didn't go all to well the last time around. I'd hate to do a Video Edit called 'Same Page'.

6. If you need to give NRO to X-number of persons, be done with it & move on. Shehzad Akbar couldn't get back a dime from the UK Government & its water under the bridge.

Finally..., my (late) Father always had a saying: "Uppar walley say panga nahe laina ch-ye"

His (my father's) reference was not Al' Mighty, but hinted towards the USofA. Its the Pandora's Box. A Death Trap. A highway to nowhere that can only lead to the suffering of your people. Those who used to say, "Don't be a slave of the US", ask those persons what do you have to say now when your Country is on the brink of default.

Its clear as day, that in the past couple of months IK's tone from 'Absolutely not' has shifted to, "We want to have good relations with the US".

Politics is certainly not my forte, however, I feel with all flaws IK has had as a PM, i'd be best suited if he remain Leader of Political Party like Sonia Gandhi & appoint someone as PM. People like Hammad Azhar would certainly be a good candidate if such an arrangement could be made. IK is already in his 70's and if PTI is to have a future, they need to groom the younger capable members in the Party.

Apologies to the PTI Supports, but we all need to contribute to what needs to be done in order to sail the Country we call Pakistan in the right direction.

Remember guys, just points will do..., and don't get into a P!ssing Contest with another Member.

@Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52 @Areesh
@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Mrc @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Signalian @Stealth @Thorough Pro @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
useless advice with all due respect.

First, the army is UNDER the PM. Thief of army staff is a 22 grade officer. Nothing more, nothing less. IK tried to give them autonomy last time, not anymore. They will be under the PM at all times. PM will have all rights to run the army, let alone "interfere" in it.

Second, absolutely not =/= isolating yourself from the US. Absolutely not and good relations with the US (that dont require slavish subservience) can exist at the same time. Doesnt take a rocket science to figure that out.

And lastly, your below the belt attack on IK's wife (all built on unsubstantiated rumors and propaganda) shows your severe internal bias even if you claim yourself that you are not.

I disagree with most of OPs points.

I think the only thing IK needs to do is to figure out who to trust. The fact is that the people he had trusted in the past have stabbed in the back. That he has to rub shoulders with some corrupt people is unavoidable un-enviable part of the job, but he should know who to be wary of. Problem is Pakistani politicians (including military leadership) are like snakes. Hardly trustworthy. Note given that this is necessary, he also has to do it. Heck even the Prophet had to give roles to munafiqs in Madinah. But he needs to realize that this is his weak area. And he has to do better.

The other thing is that he has to adapt more capitalist ideas of political economy. The current politics of inflation is dumb as shit.

But he should NOT give up on accountability. He should NOT just accept US master-slave relationship. He should not give NRO to anybody. He should continue on as he is. His speeches work - and if you know any public intellectuals in the West, they often sound like broken records- look at Chomsky (and Chomsky does it on purpose). That his wife interferes at all seems to be just a Noonie lie. Not worth two cents to comment on. And he already surrounds himself with those that he thinks are experts - Moeed Yusuf/ etc. we just need to adapt more reliable economy experts.
Basically, what OP is saying is IK should have just went home quietly and stayed there. If he did that, then no one would remember his name today. You gotta play your strengths and that is not his strength.

Regarding trust issues, I think the past year or two might have taught him a things or two about that.

Regarding not having an experienced team, sadqay jaan tuhaday. Experience dekh ni liya tajarba-karoon ka, kanjaro? Pakistan's affairs are so messed up, it's beyond anyone. But, at least we can be assured that someone at the helm trying to steer it towards the right direction, giving it their best. It's beyond doubt now that noora league's economic policy is where Pakistan has enough money which they can loot to their fill and have some left to spend of roads and underpasses and the khota biryani distribution. Beyond that, they can't see anything, nor can their voters (which were in the majority, until some 8 months ago, but no longer are, thanks to IK's repititive rants that OP so dislikes).

These are the major issues facing Pakistan for the past decades , he speaks of his heart and mind..so Pakistanis needs to realise that we have to change
not to mention, Pakistanis do tend to forget and vote in a nawaz sharif three times and possible till he dies, unless there is someone to keep reminding people that.

You don't like it? Don't listen to him. Go listen to the eloquence flowing out of Shehbaz sharif's mouth.
I haven't ever listened to a speech of his other than a couple of times. I like to read.

Elon's AI bot did not mention IK at all.

1670554856780.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom