What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

Fatwaris down! Fatwaris down!

Bruv got properly banged out mate! Well done lads. (UK p a k I talk).

Talk about getting a fist full of change, innit!

LMFAO!

@Windjammer ’s link got taken down fast as lightening...

DKpCsiwWkAM0grP.jpg

Last edited:
Days are numbered for nawaz sharif, people are starting to finally wake up, 90%+ of the youth are with imran khan, same for overseas Pakistanis, no more bs will be taken. whatever Happens, the public will always be with imran khan. whatever america plans will never work because the people of Pakistan, the youth of Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis will stand up against such idea, and any idea of bringing back any corrupt people. Enough is enough.

British Pakistani have proven their metal to fatherland Pakistan, while the Sharif dogs escape to England this boy’s would join the Ranks of Pakistan Army in call of duty to frontline !

Respect to UK Pakeez! Although they speak a weird alien language and have funny/weird rooster haircuts, they’ve proven that they aren’t pussies.

Days are numbered for nawaz sharif, people are starting to finally wake up, 90%+ of the youth are with imran khan, same for overseas Pakistanis, no more bs will be taken. whatever Happens, the public will always be with imran khan. whatever america plans will never work because the people of Pakistan, the youth of Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis will stand up against such idea, and any idea of bringing back any corrupt people. Enough is enough.

I said the same thing it really does look like the end. Here's another thing the PPP hardly show their face anymore anywhere outside Pakistan.
Pretty soon the PMLN will be a regional thing based in Raiwind and an office in Lahore.
The people have had enough. It was ridiculous for them to assume that people will roll over and just accept their daughters, sons and even grandchildren take power in Pakistan.
The demographics have gone against them i.e. the young are not into this dynasty rubbish.

Respect to UK Pakeez! Although they speak a weird alien language and have funny/weird rooster haircuts, they’ve proven that they aren’t pussies.

Lol....Bro much better going on in the pro ranks. I'll put some links in the sports section.

Back
Top Bottom