What's new

Questions Raised :: Imported Government

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well, now that the so-called Imported Government has settled in, can we get down to Business.

I personally don’t see any Re-Elections in the near future because the Foreign Hand might not allow it for now.

So here are the Questions that I have raised if there is any truth to the Letter-gate.

All will be forgotten & Pakistan will be forgiven…

[ab tou paisou ke nadiya bahengi]

Q1. When should we be expecting a call from old-man-river Joe?

Q2. When are we going express 'our' anger towards the Russian Invasion of Ukraine?

Q3. How low will the US Dollar drop to the Pakistani PKR?

Q4. Will Pakistan be removed from the FATF Grey List?

Q5. Will IMF remove their demands for future loans?

Q6. When will the USAF & CIA arrive at our Bases & Capital?*
*Obviously Absolutely Not can’t be the trend as our esteemed Imported PM stated in an Interview with Hamid Mir

Q7. What about our Coalition Support Fund (CSF) for services rendered?*

[مادرچود phlay tou la nahe sakay, ab kya kadou laengay!!!]

Q8. So, are we now getting F-16 Vipers?*
* @ziaulislam seems to have inside information – please direct your questions towards him on the matter.

Q9. Are we getting those dusty/shinny AH-1 (Zulus) for the Army?*
*Come on – if anyone deserves something – its them.

Q10. When is the NAB Office being converted into Pakistan Post?

Q11. When are Birthday Gifts exchange going to take place?*
*I must say I’m surprised to not see PM Narendra Modi at Imported PM’s oath-taking ceremony?*
**Sorry – too soon for the Love Connection jokes?

Q12. Which esteemed individual will be assigned to speak up for the People of Kashmir in IoK?
Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

@araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Well, now that the so-called Imported Government has settled in, can we get down to Business.

I personally don’t see any Re-Elections in the near future because the Foreign Hand might not allow it for now.

So here are the Questions that I have raised if there is any truth to the Letter-gate.

Q2. When are we going express 'our' anger towards the Russian Invasion of Ukraine?

*Obviously Absolutely Not can’t be the trend as our esteemed Imported PM stated in an Interview with Hamid Mir

* @ziaulislam seems to have inside information – please direct your questions towards him on the matter.

*I must say I’m surprised to not see PM Narendra Modi at Imported PM’s oath-taking ceremony?*

Q12. Which esteemed individual will be assigned to speak up for the People of Kashmir in IoK?
Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

@araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 833824 hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

thank you for raising those questions:

every question that is a demand from US or India will be met accordingly.

every other raised issue that is the need of Pakistan, will be used as a carrot and stick policy otherwise we must forget it.

political revenge will be besides it.

Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

My View attachment 833824 hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
Dark times ahead, indeed. Corrupts will spread their webs, eliminate obstructions, consolidate their power and recruit more of the likes. These people have forgotten the Rumsfield hug, the Neocon hug of death. It will be a favour for a favour. What favours were received and what favours will be given remains to be seen. The cornerstone of US interest in Pakistan is to dismantle CPEC and constrict and constrain the Chinese supply line whatever the cost. For China to protect it will require more military investment and Pakistan has to be militarily very very strong.

Since OP raised question of PKR exchange rate , I'd like to share my thoughts here.

There was a very recent and big development when SMQ went to China & UAE in March 2022. He negotiated refinancing/rescheduling of about $20 billion of loans mostly with China & some with UAE.

I believe Governments of Pakistan & China has not formalized this agreement yet. Also considered that no high ranking Chinese official has yet congratulated Showbaz Sharif on becoming PM. A representative of Chinese official News media was actually trolling SS on twitter.

So IMO, If China wants to teach Bajwa, Anjum & co. a lesson, they have an opportunity here. If they refused to reschedule these $20 billion loans, then forget about any relief package, improved PKR exchange rate or any other positive development. China is in a very good position to bring this party to a stop.

Unlikely if a chain in the neck of dog is strong enough than why remove it, unless you want to unleash it against someone
drop is temporary you will see it go up again, relief package to Industry given by IK government is withdrawn therefore it will affect our exports negatively which mean less earning in $ & high price of $ in local markets
May or may not be ....

ALready have remember Bajwa speech in Islamabad Security Dialogue
NO .... but would not be demand strict compliance with these demands

NO Indian for USA India is net security provider for this region, they will not make any move which may disturb the balance negatively for India
Nope reason explain above additionally US is targeting specific sectors of Pakistani defence Gunship will blunt the edge of Indian armour thrust therefore it will not be released
NAB will be demolished soon
soon ...

Since OP raised question of PKR exchange rate , I'd like to share my thoughts here.

There was a very recent and big development when SMQ went to China & UAE in March 2022. He negotiated refinancing/rescheduling of about $20 billion of loans mostly with China & some with UAE.

I believe Governments of Pakistan & China has not formalized this agreement yet. Also considered that no high ranking Chinese official has yet congratulated Showbaz Sharif on becoming PM. A representative of Chinese official News media was actually trolling SS on twitter.

So IMO, If China wants to teach Bajwa, Anjum & co. a lesson, they have an opportunity here. If they refused to reschedule these $20 billion loans, then forget about any relief package, improved PKR exchange rate or any other positive development. China is in a very good position to bring this party to a stop.

In my opinion, China wouldn't do anything and would try to go along with this current government.

Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

Yar pehli bar yeh Gali main nain urdu Main likhi daikhi Hai. 😁

China is China. It will look after its own interests in Pakistan rather than looking at personalities. Pumpkin or turd as the head, the Chinese will strike a deal with them to appease and stabilize Pakistan.
NO ONE will dismantle CPEC. It might slow down but no govtt worth its salt can afford to stop it--- NOT EVEN THIS LOT. CPEC remains a life line for Pak growth and will carry on.
With 135 vacant seats in the Parlianment it will have to sooner or later have elections. I think if the pressure from IK increases and persists it will happen within 3-4 months although the other side will try to involve him in corruption charges.
Fawad Chaudhry last night or 2 ago said if any corrupt practices are found please take them to court.
The army will be forced to reestablish contacts with IK and PTI. With all the Ex forces people behind him they will do so sooner or later and force a reelection . This will appease the US and reinstatement of the PTI will get their necks out of the noose.
I maybe totally wrong but I would look at 2 things. The 3 jalsas planned furing Ramadan and the struggle post Ramadan( most important). IK needs to learn to listen to well wishers and I hope re organization of the party will be occuring as we speak. This and assigning tickets to the most loyal PTI members fairly will be pivotal to its future success.
A

This whole regime change is for some to enjoy miami beach, have a house and retirement life in usa.
No. I think you need to analyse it a little bit better. Mistakes have been committed on both sides but more on IK side. This is about Pakistan not about US or villas/ holidays in US. WHY would Bajwa leave his house and luxurious life in Pakistan and go and live in US/elsewhere a wretched life as a third class citizen. This move was a difficult one and a gross misjudgement by IK of his position. The army merely stood back---- a move which it had to regretably take in view of serious threat miscalculation by PTI. Posters who are dragging the army into this are not doing themselves/ Pak Army any favours.
A

Last edited:

Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

1- as soon as anger dies..he was calling but we request not to for now
2- anytime
3- would stay around 180 ans then sudenly drop before elections but that will have to be precedws by new sbp head as current one is going to resign rather then being blamed
4- we will be out grey list soon but who knows they might keep us
5- no more funds from IMF we had already maximize our ext loan credit in 2016.. Since then its justa roll over
6- already here
7- csf funds require congress yes..they dont have the apetite aint coming

8&9&10 yes
11 ofcourse mualna sahab but he wants president seat and has asked his son to lead that one

Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

The real target is de-nuclearization and Kashmir abdication.

Nowadays Pakistanis are facing this crook....

While he was in jail...

1649865367099.png

Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

Can someone forward these to General Bajwa.
He is the one who did the heavy lifting and obviously should reap the best rewards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom