What's new

Almost Bankrupt Pakistani Government's Federal cabinet swells to 70 members

Good to know you drew the line somewhere.
what about this!
1663323508633.png

I feel this Govt is a follow-up of the previous incompetent govt multiplied by two. All the hype about SS in Punjab has all but gone down the gutters. I will not be surprised if PTI wins all the bye-elections. I think PTI should thank Zardari for bringing the downfall of Pmln so quickly, which no dictator could ever achieve earlier.

This govt was a trap and pmln fell for it. I am telling u if IK govt was not removed, there was no way PTI could win again. They got clean sweeped in local govt in Peshawar, which is stronghold of PTI. KPK ppl were angry at PTI and then these morons decided to remove him, made IK a political martyr and exponentially increased his popularity.
This shows PMLN dont know shit abt politics and are dumb morons sitting to steal anything. They act as puppies of army and wag their tail at any order.

@TNT

This shows PMLN dont know shit abt politics

Bit more complicated. MNS and Maryam have political nous and they were dead against forming a govt. However, SS was coerced by the Neutrals into saying yes. It was either PM post or permanent jail sentence/exile for him.

Regards

پٹواری صاحب آپ کو اپنی پارٹی کی تاریخ کا ہی نہیں پتہ اصل میں آپ کی پارٹی کو ایک ڈکٹیٹر نے اپنی مخالف پارٹی کا مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے بنایا تھا اور آپ کے والد محترم کھوتا شریف کو وزارت اعلی دی تھی جس کی کونسلر بننے کی بھی حیثیت نہیں تھی اور پھر 8 سال تک آپ کی پارٹی کو پنجاب میں اقتدار دیا اور پھر 97 میں دھاندلی کے ذریعے بھاری اکثریت سے کامیاب کروایا گیا
Bhai Y..ji saray K... issi nursery sae nikalay han, bashamool Imran kae.

This govt was a trap and pmln fell for it. I am telling u if IK govt was not removed, there was no way PTI could win again. They got clean sweeped in local govt in Peshawar, which is stronghold of PTI. KPK ppl were angry at PTI and then these morons decided to remove him, made IK a political martyr and exponentially increased his popularity.
This shows PMLN dont know shit abt politics and are dumb morons sitting to steal anything. They act as puppies of army and wag their tail at any order.

@-blitzkrieg- @PanzerKiel 😏

Just sit back and enjoy the show. I am enjoying every minute. I log into PDF after every week or so and grab my popcorn to read the reactions. They never disappoint me. Pakistan is a nation in crisis and it is a man-made crisis.

Its about one man's ego, Imran hamain itni ghas ne dalta tha jitny sherif and tola dalta tha.

@TNT

This shows PMLN dont know shit abt politics

Bit more complicated. MNS and Maryam have political nous and they were dead against forming a govt. However, SS was coerced by the Neutrals into saying yes. It was either PM post or permanent jail sentence/exile for him.

Regards

To quote your exact words, "This shown youo dont know shit about what happened".

What you have written is blatantly false. I will leave it at that.

@Jango sb,

I have no particular insights about Pak politics. I am only going by what some Pak friends I know - people who are regularly writing in your newspaper columns- have led me to understand. It wasn't my intention to mislead anyone here.

Regards

@Jango sb,

I have no particular insights about Pak politics. I am only going by what some Pak friends I know - people who are regularly writing in your newspaper columns- have led me to understand. It wasn't my intention to mislead anyone here.

Regards

Well I would not really trust any mainstream or social media outlet these days, everyone is a propaganda piece.

There were multiple factors at play.

The accountability cases were coming to their logical end and the noose was tightening. Shahbaz had to take a risk or else his corruption case of 16bn Rs would have been a big dent in his net worth.

Then there were cases against Hamza, Zardari. They knew there was no way out.

And then 4 years is a lifetime in politics and PMLN were throwing money at jalsas, to no avail. Without being in government, there were no income streams to fund the jalsas.

And then there is Zardari and the greed to become PM.

And then Allah exposed them all.

There were multiple factors at play.

The accountability cases were coming to their logical end and the noose was tightening. Shahbaz had to take a risk or else his corruption case of 16bn Rs would have been a big dent in his net worth.

Then there were cases against Hamza, Zardari. They knew there was no way out.

And then 4 years is a lifetime in politics and PMLN were throwing money at jalsas, to no avail. Without being in government, there were no income streams to fund the jalsas.

And then there is Zardari and the greed to become PM.

And then Allah exposed them all.

I dont think any corruption cases were going to do anything. Sharif and zardaris have been facing corruption charges and cases since 90s. We all know the courts are in the back pocket of generals and these cases are mere blackmailing tools for the establishment. The establishment infact loves corruption and thinks it's not something bad. IK and PTI couldnt do shit about corruption, infact the leaders in PTI were no less corrupt than pmln and ppp.

Back
Top Bottom